Crazy Pirates

Drunk

It is, and glad to see the majority of you guys at kobk are treating it as such.
Shame about the select few that are obviously playing out of hatred/bitterness, who are ruining your otherwise excellent reputation and tribal personality.

So I'd like to give good word to you guys, and to say carry on what you are doing both here and ingame. I hope you can teach the others your respect and maybe they won't tarnish your name on future worlds

At the end of the day the words and views of old Tribal Wars players is not what we play for. We are here to kick ass and that is all. Words are words, actions are what speak and we share them by showing war stats.

Let's not pretend to be above anyone else by the lack of individuals train of thought.

Valour Khan

Yeah, the thing is, you can't really brag about killing nukes if you're behind on war caps but good job, i guess.. if thats success to you.

A 17 cap lead is definitely impressive but at the same time, the majority of your caps have been versus inactive players. I'm very surprised at how excited you guys have gotten over this short period of the war, especially with how much more prepared you were able to be due to not having multiple fronts. The first period of this war has gone pretty much how everyone expected it to. The coming weeks/months will be the true showing of which tribe is superior.

Last edited:

Drunk

A 17 cap lead is definitely impressive but at the same time, the majority of your caps have been versus inactive players. I'm very surprised at how excited you guys have gotten over this short period of the war, especially with how much more prepared you were able to be due to not having multiple fronts. The first period of this war has gone pretty much how everyone expected it to. The coming weeks/months will be the true showing of which tribe is superior.

Then shame on you for having inactive members.

Just make up your mind Mason

Super good at tw.

Isn’t that what a wars best for? Showing who’s active and who isn’t. Everyone’s active until the incomings start rolling in. You guys are definitely helping us out by showing us who can’t handle themselves

Valour Khan

Yeah, very true. What you don't realize is that this war's main purpose was to trim the tribe of inactives so you guys are doing a great job of that for us. Once you start having to try to noble our active and experienced players is when it will turn into a war.

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Yeah, very true. What you don't realize is that this war's main purpose was to trim the tribe of inactives so you guys are doing a great job of that for us. Once you start having to try to noble our active and experienced players is when it will turn into a war.

Let trolls talk shit, they'll soon shut up when they start getting smashed about a little

Demolition

Reaction score
Says Mr. Unknown :eek:

But its your own responsibility to keep your tribemembers active :)
If they getting inactive with some incs that makes they're not worth this world :p

DeletedUser65846

Think we at Kobk. expected a little more from a tribe ~Sky~'s size. Participation was a little low even for some of the larger active players. From an outside perspective, I don't see much action on the BOOB front either.

Not saying we are perfect, definitely have a lot to improve on as true colors are being shown under pressure. Look forward for what's to come as we close in and keep away from the usual hugging of these worlds.

Valour Khan

Think we at Kobk. expected a little more from a tribe ~Sky~'s size. Participation was a little low even for some of the larger active players. From an outside perspective, I don't see much action on the BOOB front either.

Not saying we are perfect, definitely have a lot to improve on as true colors are being shown under pressure. Look forward for what's to come as we close in and keep away from the usual hugging of these worlds.

Well, although there wasn't much nuking on the BOOB front there was quite a bit of supporting going on. If you look at some of our top players, their Opponents Defeated Supporting ranks are quite high due to saving Alpha. Now that there is peace with BOOB, all that support will be used for the Kobk front.

nowitsover

Side 1:
Tribes: ~Sky~
Side 2:
Tribes: KoBk.

Timeframe: 27/01 to 13/02

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 10
Side 2: 23
Difference: 13

chart

4cb9b530e822312abbed065e3751d741.png

..Gooo Pirates!

william.gif

SpartanGrimReaper

it seems to me both sides are taking some time to clean up there ranks / merge accounts and feed on some large inactive players we shall call it the Valentines day cease fire