How is AA still alive and winning?

• Thread starter DeletedUser119047
  • Start date

SergeantCrunsh

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
AA vs ~IL

Both tribes are almost the same size..This war will come down to leadership. Basically, whose running the tribe.

~IL~ = Aliandor1
AA = Atmospherecf1

This shit is so unfair, lols... RIP ~IL~...

1v1 quickscopes to settle it? or video making contest?

i love when aa posts on forums like they have some kind of intel from our tribe

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Who the hell are ~sky~?

screenshot_1246.png

DeletedUser

damnn I heard AA did a beat down on ~IL~ recently.. anyone care to elaborate?

Krapek

Well, as long as they have players in the tribe with eyes looking both ways, giving info etc, then those beat downs wont be so effective

Aliandor1

AA vs ~IL

Both tribes are almost the same size..This war will come down to leadership. Basically, whose running the tribe.

~IL~ = Aliandor1
AA = Atmospherecf1

This shit is so unfair, lols... RIP ~IL~...

Didn't you guys get the intel that I'm inactive?

Krapek

You can say that AA is winning the war as much as you like, but since the war began AA has dropped to Rank #3, with no real chance of clawing their way back up. They're surrounded, and because of their great Diplomacy, Ronnie has made sure every surrounding tribe dislikes them.

Since this war has begun, Creati and ~IL~ have outpaced them in leaps and bounds. Annex has also gained dominance. Yeah, we can't take AA... but whose in the better position? We have somewhere to go if AA collapse... AA don't have anywhere to go.

Gotta give some insight, on how excactly does he rip off.
uwl93w.png

And as you can see, the mail is still unread :D
4hC03a.png

Reality kicks in, thanks Percy for being honest and having slightly larger balls than Ron
YmSllQ.png

Last edited:

Truth Breaker

I can see why my tribemates in ~IL~ want an NAP so bad. AA is catching up in growth and just hit us with about 200 cat bombs. We have members afraid to post how bad they were catted in our own tribal forums. I told them saving their buddies on the rim was a bad idea if it meant war with atmos...

Krapek

I am now accepting bets on which numpty in AA is operating the Truth Breaker account

4:1 Ronnie
9:2 I AM POTATO
20:1 Percy

Any other names to add to the list?

Propably Potato or Ronnie, i go for Potato tho. Percy is pretty decent in choosing words, polite.

Truth Breaker

Well my duke just spent a week trying to get IPOD to attack AA again. Poor guy's knees must hurt. We will see if IPOD piles back on or not, it didn't end well for them last time though... With the morale in ~IL~ right now, this war needs to turn around quick, or we will start losing members to AA. We just don't have the leadership for a long term war.

DeletedUser110019

Well my duke just spent a week trying to get IPOD to attack AA again. Poor guy's knees must hurt. We will see if IPOD piles back on or not, it didn't end well for them last time though... With the morale in ~IL~ right now, this war needs to turn around quick, or we will start losing members to AA. We just don't have the leadership for a long term war.

i feel like there some lack of truth is this statement almost as if it's gonna break out

Truth Breaker

I'm glad the other ~IL~ alias accounts have decided to attack the other ~IL~ alias account, just because I decided to speak the truth. AA has exposed our leadership as incompetent and inactive. I'm simply here to promote to the other ~IL~ members, to demand a leadership change and calling for us to internal our more incompetent members. We need new dukes and to purge the noob accounts. We are losing to Ronnie, the dude can't even pronounce half of our members names...