Just why..........

One Last Ride

Skilled Soldier 2017
Reaction score
The Merging Process has begun, WET, SPYKER AND MEH will merge to make their super tribe....

1st process of the Hugging process is Spkyer joining first followed by Mehh....

Hug Hug HUg!!!
How many times have I been merged against and hugged against. Too many times to count on one hand.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Actually Ive got nothing against huggin or merging for that matter, its war and what you do is what you think is right, fortunately this is the most practical solution in coordinating a very large front against us Merge the Remaining tribes in 1 super tribe against OBEY...

After you finalized your Merge it will create a 1 vs 1 situation where the final battle will begin and the ultimate winner of this world will be known.

As such, the final Merge with Meh will signal the first stage of ENDworld where real tacticians thrive and the better strategist will plan, plan, execute, modify plan execute and finally win.

Fortunately, Im playing this world and i've seen talents from different world winners Leaders executing proper strategies to counter, strategies against strategies. This the culmination of each leaders teams and armies on how the tribes will proceed against each other and how to judge each moves and to create the best situation to win.

Well Best of Luck guys!!!

I Like this world, make it fun KILL THEM ALL!!!

Last edited:

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
How many times have I been merged against and hugged against. Too many times to count on one hand.

How ironic would it be if I called you out for this merge? ;)
I won't though, this was obvious that it would need to happen for the coalition to succeed. The only one who's hyped by this development would be Ampac I guess. Hopefully this improves coordination for you guys. Still rooting for Obey though.

blckdrgn1

The coalition against obey has been bigger since it started so obey has been the underdog all along. Only people who disagree are intellectually dishonest trolls like murph.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
With the numbers game and number of villages, OBey is the clear underdog in this War, when WET finalizes its final merger with MEHh!!, WET will have an advantage in controlled territories and number of villages at his disposal to wage war.

It's clearly now a leaders game who is the best tactician, organizer, group coordinator and motivator with his group on who will take charge and grab Victory.

This is the updated map

https://forum.tribalwars.net/index.php?threads/twmaps-en96.280357/

As you could see in the map, there is a 5 continent frontline vs us, Meh will make up the 5th continent against us.

This is a very Huge front, and equal in both sides...WET got the advantage of Villages and NUmbers game and Density control of its specific continents. With that taken into account, its only a matter of time where major opps will commence on both sides.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
*WAY BETTER PLAYERS as a tribe I think they are pretty piss poor. Leadership changes every month.

Well your opinion regarding our leadership is your own, while u think our leadership is poor in my opinion our leadership did great in focusing on what needs to be done as a tribe. Leadership is an exhausting job. The continuity of tribes direction must be upheld, focus regarding what should be done..

blckdrgn1

*WAY BETTER PLAYERS as a tribe I think they are pretty piss poor. Leadership changes every month.

Whoa deja vu. Every world I won the enemy acted just like trex. Herp derp you guys suck we are awesome rahhh derp

DeletedUser121430

0684c68a95749950f6e768f65de9-do-you-think-trumps-wall-is-a-good-idea.jpg

DeletedUser105906

Well your opinion regarding our leadership is your own, while u think our leadership is poor in my opinion our leadership did great in focusing on what needs to be done as a tribe. Leadership is an exhausting job. The continuity of tribes direction must be upheld, focus regarding what should be done..

Then why cant they hold on to their members :confused:

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Then why cant they hold on to their members :confused:

Same as leadership, being a front line players is an exhausting job of defending, sniping asking for support request, snipe request sitters, its a game of how a tribal war player shows his toughness, a talent to recover in a very difficult situation specially during non-stop opps and to maintain cool an be strong.

Lots of players choose what they think is right, and by leaving shows their decision on what they want to happen, its basically a yes or no decision, minus the complications.

Tribes decision is usually up to the leaders..

But individual accounts are up to players themselves.