How is AA still alive and winning?

• Thread starter DeletedUser119047
  • Start date

DeletedUser118378

Dude IL is not losing ground to AA. Relax. Their still doing fine as world contender

DeletedUser119759

IL, is losing this war. are you completely stupid or blind... the biggest mistake was merging into ~IL~.. Alpha would have been better off as a solo tribe.. Now, we are begging Ipod to attack AA? Where was the help when we were receiving Ipod incs back then??? screw this world!

DeletedUser119759

I'm super pisst off right now at this world and ~IL~!!! IS LEADERSHIP SO BLIND AND DUMB??? Where is the honor in ~IL~? I will not be part of a tribe that begs and pleads with other tribes to do their dirty work...

EasyFish

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I'm super pisst off right now at this world and ~IL~!!! IS LEADERSHIP SO BLIND AND DUMB??? Where is the honor in ~IL~? I will not be part of a tribe that begs and pleads with other tribes to do their dirty work...

wow some big words, what is your ingame name then?

atmospherecf

lols.. looks like mike is having a bad day... I hope this cheers you up..

Math Debator

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
If I had to guess from his posting history, he's another AA member just like Sam aka Truth Breaker aka POTATO

b38cb3e28a8b34f69a0aeb5a8e42c0e4.png
b8e23d4c360b7c802e11390b807be770.png
064beb6d7e3b1e83846e17d1556b60b9.png
And here he is declaring his hatred for anantrocks, so really makes sense he would be in IL under leadership that he despises
e1a0096d299609a0cd18ea1f6be0a21c.png

And if you look at more of his posting history you will see him nominating atmospherecf1 for 2016 awards too, as well as brown nosing Ronnie across several world forums

Last edited:

DeletedUser110019

i'll nominate atmospherecf1 i never seen a tribe convince so many people to attack them at the same time that's legit the best skill i've ever seen

DeletedUser

Mike and Tim need to chill out. We all knew that the Alpha and IL merger was stupid. Now, the former alpha members want to rebel? rofl..

Truth Breaker

Well now AA will embarrass us again by winning a three front war. At least our more incompetent members can rebuild their catted buildings...

SergeantCrunsh

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
ronnie and he weeb army making more fake forum accounts to post from

Attachments

• ronnie.gif
    ronnie.gif
    1,000.3 KB · Views: 10

SergeantCrunsh

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Haha, but yeah the amount of fake accounts sucks.

as a player i know is respected in some fashion though we havent had true battles with you yet you should tell your tribe how nooby this makes them look...i suppose if people were willing to put up with ronnies crap this long it doesnt matter anyway.

EasyFish

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
as a player i know is respected in some fashion though we havent had true battles with you yet you should tell your tribe how nooby this makes them look...i suppose if people were willing to put up with ronnies crap this long it doesnt matter anyway.

haha yeah some things that are done by aa are wel ugh ... no words for it.
many know I didnt like how many things went in aa.
you can ask me ingame, before youcall start calling me a fake account too :D

no hard feelings tho. but ipod didnt seem like a world winner. creati doesnt mass recruit, IL is full and hate aa.
So there is no real options. but that being said aa has done some good things too. as it stands now aa hasn't fallen, als many said it would for like the last 3 months.

DeletedUser118378

If everything goes according to Plan AA should fall in the next 6 months :p