Just why..........

DeletedUser105906

I don't know. WET's been pretty solid for months now, even the "frontline accounts".

DeletedUser117803

Here is an interesting dynamic.

Let's just say that a large account, an account that has never contributed to the tribe, an account that was actually given to new owners, suddenly leaves the tribe.

For the sake of argument, let's say that this account was welcomed into the rank 1 tribe with some reservations at the beginning, but was never treated with anything other than respect.

Next, let's hypothesize that the new owners of this hypothetical account are well-known and previously well-respected players. People who have proven themselves on other worlds.

Following on that, let's go further and comment that - in our hypothetical - the new owners, who did nothing to actually advance the account, let alone the tribe, were for some reason disappointed in the leadership of the tribe the account they were given had joined. Consequently, they did not support their tribemates, nor did they participate in ops. You might conclude that is shameful, and you would not be wrong.

And then let's imagine that the account just leaves the tribe where it had been welcomed. Let's imagine that the respected players who are on the account decided to dick over the tribe.

Could such things happen in TW?
And, if so, what are people to think of the players who would so such a thing?

I will confess: I have known the said players by reputation, and I have respected them.

I am disgusted.

Another scenario, if you will.

Imagine a smaller account, but one in a critical position, that develops a pout because it gives short notice that it needs a sit, and no one takes it. Unreasonable, of course, as it is Saturday night, and the notice is about an hour, but after all, the world must revolve around the one account . . .

And then the account leaves, because, well, it is all about him.
And then that account is welcomed into the warm embrace of the enemy when the owner leaves in a fit of adolescent pique.

So, after these hypothetical occurrences, what would be the logical reaction of the betrayed tribe?
Well, I will tell you:

They are likely to be more determined.
They are likely to be more dedicated.

And they are less likely to give an inch.

Traitors do not demoralize; they energize those betrayed.

DeletedUser116552

Then why cant they hold on to their members :confused:

Sasuke has been nobling barbs and small players non stop since the start of the war, they have had 1 war cap. They did not help with tribe support requests or sitting so honestly im glad to see them gone. We do not need players that do not help the tribe here.

I heard other players say how great the new players in Sasuke were but I have honestly seen nothing to be impressed of. They are traitors in my eyes.

One Last Ride

Skilled Soldier 2017
Reaction score
aff78a78b50127f3d4797a9b17729a27.png

I think they are too busy crying and pointing fingers to support and sit and defend their tribemates.

Obey should get a Trex. I hear they are good sitters.

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
aff78a78b50127f3d4797a9b17729a27.png

I think they are too busy crying and pointing fingers to support and sit and defend their tribemates.

Obey should get a Trex. I hear they are good sitters.

Nemesis’s needs to stop worrying about murph nobling. Whose gonna lose their first village to me.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
btw, when are u going to merge with mehh? Its taking to long

its the final move for endworld..the 1 vs 1 battle of 2 tribes

DeletedUser119362

This is such a typical tw thread...haha! Active only when one side can point at the other...even for some minor achievements like these war stats, or for the merge... let's get over it, it's a war/diplomatic game, where a lot of drama is involved and can happen...

As for the leavers, I think it's shameful, as I too know the people on Sasuke, and thought they were more mature...guess I was wrong. It's not about betraying but basic human principles...Sasuke didn't betray Obey, he wasn't even there, for at least 3 months, if not more. As for the other leaver it's just a simple rage-quit/panic attack. Apex will have a huge benefit from it I am sure...(duh)
It will not change a lot of things anyways, so keep cool, not the end of the world...

Looking forward for the final clash, there is still a lot to go, first of all, WET was on the offensive the whole time, don't tell me once you need to defend and attack at the same time that there will be no quitters on your side as well. It's just how the game works...as long as you get almost no retaliation it is easy of course, then once one account breaks in a counter-attack, morale goes down the toilet. I am saying this in general, I am sure the biggest warriors on both sides will fight till the very end.

Good luck to us all.

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
This is such a typical tw thread...haha! Active only when one side can point at the other...even for some minor achievements like these war stats, or for the merge... let's get over it, it's a war/diplomatic game, where a lot of drama is involved and can happen...

As for the leavers, I think it's shameful, as I too know the people on Sasuke, and thought they were more mature...guess I was wrong. It's not about betraying but basic human principles...Sasuke didn't betray Obey, he wasn't even there, for at least 3 months, if not more. As for the other leaver it's just a simple rage-quit/panic attack. Apex will have a huge benefit from it I am sure...(duh)
It will not change a lot of things anyways, so keep cool, not the end of the world...

Looking forward for the final clash, there is still a lot to go, first of all, WET was on the offensive the whole time, don't tell me once you need to defend and attack at the same time that there will be no quitters on your side as well. It's just how the game works...as long as you get almost no retaliation it is easy of course, then once one account breaks in a counter-attack, morale goes down the toilet. I am saying this in general, I am sure the biggest warriors on both sides will fight till the very end.

Good luck to us all.

I presume you’re in obey

One Last Ride

Skilled Soldier 2017
Reaction score
WET was on the offensive the whole time, don't tell me once you need to defend and attack at the same time that there will be no quitters on your side as well.
Spyker was able to handle every OP Obey threw at us. What makes you think you won't find the same results. :?

DeletedUser105906

Good luck to us all.

1. I have been begging you guys to do something for a while now. Seems like you have no nukes unless its to throw at easy targets.
2. What are people supposed to post when nothing is going on? Do a better job defending I guess.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
1. I have been begging you guys to do something for a while now. Seems like you have no nukes unless its to throw at easy targets.
2. What are people supposed to post when nothing is going on? Do a better job defending I guess.

What are u talking about we are waging war to the Coalition for some time now, of course our tribe focused first on the most important aspect in taking over continents. First are the Noobey territory who is allied to the coalition, we have taken continent k64 in the process, another tribe who is allied to Coalition is DEFY of course clean up is already in place which gave us k56 continent in the process. The coalition have been waging a proxy war against our tribe for some time now ( example is ( Sasuke account) which is now being supported by the coalition..

This pathetic attempt at propaganda that our tribe is doing nothing is a lie. OBEY became the most hated tribe by the COALITION because we are doing something that affects your tribes growth and thirst for power. WE at OBEY have prevented the LIES that you keep on spewing, the manipulation you have been doing to all those players who became sacrificial pawns for your amusement.

OBEY has been waging war against the COALITION for a Long time. Finalize WET and MEHHS! Final merge so we can start the ENDWORLD.

DeletedUser105906

Who is letting this guy on the forums? LOL. Obey leadership must really be a joke.

There is a clear difference between both sides; Obey has a constant amount of people leaving because of leadership and then turning against them.

Again Noobey was never allied with Wet, neither was Defy. Just because you managed to pick a fight with every tribe doesn't mean we were allied and had active coordination. Get over yourself.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Who is letting this guy on the forums?

The forums are accessible to everyone, unless Jirki bans you of course.

But to the point, I've never been in a tribe that told a member they weren't allowed to post on the externals so I am unable to understand your premise that a person should arbitrarily be not allowed to partake in communication with others.

The externals are banter, and the prevalent attitude on this website that some people shouldn't be allowed to have a voice is frankly, imo, the fundamental flaw of this community.

=Bit Cloud=

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Bit Cloud is not a traitor in your eyes Eli? Seriously?

Situations are a bit different I received all of 0 support from Obey before switching and even let players know that I'd be switching. If Defy was ran seriously from the start instead of just as a troll tribe to Obey perhaps I would have played in it until the end. Direction was never taken serious until too late wasn't a bad little tribe to be in had some good people but I'm not going to log hours upon hours when its not taken seriously.

End of the day whoever had control on Sasuke made their choice and if they're ok with it cool. Other account that left that seems to have had some roid rage or something I got no idea but same thing goes. Not sure why anyone in TW wants to pretend their tribe is a white knight 100% of the time because its a lie. Each tribe will use some underhand tactics some more so than others. When the dust settles there is only one tribe that wins so we shall see.

Last edited:

k i n g

Reaction score
Situations are a bit different I received all of 0 support from Obey before switching and even let players know that I'd be switching. If Defy was ran seriously from the start instead of just as a troll tribe to Obey perhaps I would have played in it until the end. Direction was never taken serious until too late wasn't a bad little tribe to be in had some good people but I'm not going to log hours upon hours when its not taken seriously.

End of the day whoever had control on Sasuke made their choice and if they're ok with it cool. Other account that left that seems to have had some roid rage or something I got no idea but same thing goes. Not sure why anyone in TW wants to pretend their tribe is a white knight 100% of the time because its a lie. Each tribe will use some underhand tactics some more so than others. When the dust settles there is only one tribe that wins so we shall see.

0 Villages Obey Taken From you :), you must be spy for obey since it run seriously :D
How it Feels ? betraying your friend choose enemy side, and then attack your old tribe ?

You have Steel heart Bro ! LOL

DeletedUser121430

0 Villages Obey Taken From you :), you must be spy for obey since it run seriously :D
How it Feels ? betraying your friend choose enemy side, and then attack your old tribe ?

You have Steel heart Bro ! LOL

H0w 2 3n9l15h & 1n5u!t