Just why..........

DeletedUser119362

I presume you’re in obey
Clap...clap...clap...! Finally you got something right! Are you happy now? :D I don't get it why it's so important, when my post was completely in general, WET was mentioned only in the last part, and not in a negative tone, but if you need trolling fuel, wait some more, someone will surely feed you soon.

Spyker was able to handle every OP Obey threw at us. What makes you think you won't find the same results. :?
I did say there will be those big fighters who never quit (I imagine you are surely one of them), do you think all the accounts are like that in your tribe? Both tribe has weak links in the chain, who snap at the smallest losses, we just need time to see them.

DeletedUser116552

Trex its ok when Obey do it remember ;)

Wet have literally done the same thing when they recruited from vape but apparently its only bad when obey does it.

Tribes need new numbers I understand that, people quit. I didn't say it was a bad thing.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Who is letting this guy on the forums? LOL. Obey leadership must really be a joke.

There is a clear difference between both sides; Obey has a constant amount of people leaving because of leadership and then turning against them.

Again Noobey was never allied with Wet, neither was Defy. Just because you managed to pick a fight with every tribe doesn't mean we were allied and had active coordination. Get over yourself.

See, this is a typical answer from a player who sacrifices other tribes for their gain. Your tribe is a selfish self centered tribe whos only goal is to trick players from doing your war for you. Rely on your personal talents please don't go on sacrificing other tribes for your amusement. Ive been playing this war game for to long to see manipulative players ingame..

Your tribe paint yourself as a HERO against the big BAD OBEY, goading every tribe to do their bidding, giving empty promises to other tribes to lose focus on your tribe. But if you add the Numbers your tribe is greater than us. Do not paint your pathetic tribe as an underdog..In fact you guys are the biggest threat that must be destroyed..Your tribe will be destroyed along with your Lies.

One Last Ride

Skilled Soldier 2017
Reaction score
Clap...clap...clap...! Finally you got something right! Are you happy now? :D I don't get it why it's so important, when my post was completely in general, WET was mentioned only in the last part, and not in a negative tone, but if you need trolling fuel, wait some more, someone will surely feed you soon.

I did say there will be those big fighters who never quit (I imagine you are surely one of them), do you think all the accounts are like that in your tribe? Both tribe has weak links in the chain, who snap at the smallest losses, we just need time to see them.
Not every account is like mine, but it will be mine when I get the account sit. :S

=Bit Cloud=

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Oh there was a spy in Defy for sure just wasn't me. As for friends in Defy there were very few I'd say I became friends with. Most made me want to go to the top of a building and contemplating jumping :rolleyes:. My heart in TW was blackened many years ago.

rickyson1

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Who is letting this guy on the forums? LOL. Obey leadership must really be a joke.

There is a clear difference between both sides; Obey has a constant amount of people leaving because of leadership and then turning against them.

Again Noobey was never allied with Wet, neither was Defy. Just because you managed to pick a fight with every tribe doesn't mean we were allied and had active coordination. Get over yourself.

didn't you guys literally add them to the ingame war?

DeletedUser

You must understand, they were doing alright and now they are dead. Hence they are disowned.

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Oh there was a spy in Defy for sure just wasn't me. As for friends in Defy there were very few I'd say I became friends with. Most made me want to go to the top of a building and contemplating jumping :rolleyes:. My heart in TW was blackened many years ago.

Sounds like something a spy would say. Also why wouldn't they recruit their spy? They did. It was you.

DeletedUser

Why would anyone want to recruit a spy? Personally at least, once a spy always a spy. Once you show you cannot be trusted, thats it. The tribe you are in is irrelevant,

=Bit Cloud=

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Sounds like something a spy would say. Also why wouldn't they recruit their spy? They did. It was you.

If I was bothered I'd ask if you got any proof I was spying but what would be the point as there wouldn't be any. Become I'm a master class spy 007 doesn't have anything on me. I'm so good at spying I don't even have to spy to be a spy. Get on my level.

One Last Ride

Skilled Soldier 2017
Reaction score
Sasuke never once spied. Again I ask how is this any different than you leaving Defy? Sasuke needed support. They didn't make the first action against Obey, Obey attacked first. (I was gonna compare Obey to Han solo, but I decided against it. That is too good for them!)

He was surrounded by OBEY. Not surrounded by a dying Defy. You can't make that comparison and call yourself reasonable.

Last edited:

Gwaihir aka Bluetomahawk

didn't you guys literally add them to the ingame war?

literally, someone from OBEY declared on us first (right day before first spy was "pulled out" on the GT order and merged into oBone acc- that i remember) months ago saying something like; we are offended cause you didn't join gangbang against us or something like that. so we never acted like part of coalition despite what ampac will tell you. i quoted declaration somewhere else on externals. later not even sure if we were added, guess so if trex said it.. :) not sure why does that matter anymore, OBEY asked for fight everywhere, you got it. one way or another, DEFY is wiped, but we served our purpose and had fun while we were at it. time for everyone to fill theirs and call a win... :D

Last edited:

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
@the nemesis123
f8cc96eb967638f0630697dc6988e9ea.png

ty 4 D vills

=Bit Cloud=

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Sasuke never once spied. Again I ask how is this any different than you leaving Defy? Sasuke needed support. They didn't make the first action against Obey, Obey attacked first. (I was gonna compare Obey to Han solo, but I decided against it. That is too good for them!)

He was surrounded by OBEY. Not surrounded by a dying Defy. You can't make that comparison and call yourself reasonable.

He had his back to the WET front so not fully surrounded and had a very strong cluster with not many people inside of it. Seems like his move was premeditated I knew literally the day I made the move with half of my troops supporting others. Don't even really know the Sasuke account seems like he wanted a little bit of drama before bowing out of the world or whatever his plans are. I just know in my time since joining Obey I don't think I've seen him help with anything whether it be support, sits, fakes, etc....

End of the day the world goes on.

DeletedUser105906

He had his back to the WET front so not fully surrounded and had a very strong cluster with not many people inside of it. Seems like his move was premeditated I knew literally the day I made the move with half of my troops supporting others. Don't even really know the Sasuke account seems like he wanted a little bit of drama before bowing out of the world or whatever his plans are. I just know in my time since joining Obey I don't think I've seen him help with anything whether it be support, sits, fakes, etc....

End of the day the world goes on.

Gah, stop blatantly lying. No one believes half your troops were out supporting. Not you, not me, not your ODS stats.

You even said yourself you kept troops home because of your large front with mezonis. Even though we both know that spies are safe for the time being, which you clearly were.

=Bit Cloud=

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Gah, stop blatantly lying. No one believes half your troops were out supporting. Not you, not me, not your ODS stats.

You even said yourself you kept troops home because of your large front with mezonis. Even though we both know that spies are safe for the time being, which you clearly were.

You have so much to learn young one. I did keep sufficient troops at home because of my large front with mezonis as any smart player near mezonis would do. However half my d troops were still out supporting. When I left the tribe and Defy members started to attack I was dangerously low on troops and if their attacks weren't predictable I probably would have lost at least 1/4 of my villages until I went to local Obey members for support. It was a near thing, I came out on top but I was sweating. Then I got my d troops back and it became easy. I see no point to spying if I don't like you I'll just fight you up front.

CrazyBrute

You have so much to learn young one. I did keep sufficient troops at home because of my large front with mezonis as any smart player near mezonis would do. However half my d troops were still out supporting. When I left the tribe and Defy members started to attack I was dangerously low on troops and if their attacks weren't predictable I probably would have lost at least 1/4 of my villages until I went to local Obey members for support. It was a near thing, I came out on top but I was sweating. Then I got my d troops back and it became easy. I see no point to spying if I don't like you I'll just fight you up front.

Back when I used to play this world I remember being in a room with Escape and DEFY leadership. I remember some fairly strong conversations where Escape insisted you were a spy; that you would feed info to OBEY and when the time was right you would join them. The members of Escape who knew you from previous worlds were 100% convinced this would happen, there was absolutely no doubt in their minds.

DEFY seemed to agree it was a strong possibility, however weren't prepared to act on the situation.

So while I can't say exactly how the situation played out, I can say this end point was predicated very accurately. History has a habit of repeating itself it seems.

Last edited: