Anti

DeletedUser118416

Paryl is a mass recruit tribe. Paryl is exactly like Gents of W80.

Prove that I’m a liar Balian. I’m surprised you feel so angry about W80 and try to make me out as a backstabber. You should feel honoured that somebody actually wanted you.

You don’t like to war at all. You cry for horrendously high stacks and then sit there doing sweet FA.

Looks like your little move of trying to gain sympathy for Paryl while tarnishing my name didn’t work considering everyone still thinks exactly the same. Go back to sucking your thumb, sulking in the corner.
Another world lost for you. History seems to repeat constantly for you Balipoo your obviously the problem.

DeletedUser118416

You won’t hear SnuSnus trumpet anymore. Silenced him instantly when his ego got bruised.

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
When I first joined this server I was quite surprised that everyone was seemingly always hating on you, as you didn't seem that bad. Over time however you gradually started to annoy me too, like reaaallly annoy me... Balian this, Balian that, one way or another you make every conversation about yourself; either about your ''suffering'' or about your high walls, if possible in third person...
Just stop blaming everyone else and start looking at yourself and try and get more positive in general. I mean, the first thing you said in a W100 topic was a whiny comment about wondering how many tribes won't allow you in, like what type of a negative attitude is that? o_O
Stop wallowing in self pity and drawing all this negative attention to yourself. I truly believe you are in essence a nice person, but the way you act on this game will get you nowhere.

As for 95; you would have happily won the world in a tribe that only got this far due to countless backstabbing, but now that the tables are turned you are heavily against it? Hypocrit in Ibelin.....

Also, I don't get why you seem so surprised by ANTI. If a tribe consists of let's say 80-90% backstabbers, then it's only a matter of time before one of them stabs again, Proff Curr himself even brought up that reasoning in one of his lectures once.
You are now focussing all your attention on yar and Connor but the reality is that if they didn't do this, then it would have been one of the other countless known backstabbers in your tribe (as illustrated by Ace swapping sides in a heartbeat). Actually, I honestly wouldn't be surprised if a good portion of the remaining Paryl people you now call friends were actually spying on you or whatever at some point, or were going to do so in the future. I mean, even a noob tribe like Booty had a spy in Paryl at one point... ;)

Well first of all there is a joking side of me
and a serious side . When I'm saying stuff like Balians High Walls that's just kidding.

But the topic of Back Stabbing and cheating being cowards is more of the serious side of me

DeletedUser121288

You won’t hear SnuSnus trumpet anymore. Silenced him instantly when his ego got bruised.
LIES! If this is anything like last time he got rimmed on 95 he will just move to another account to CO-play there, and act like that was the plan already before this all happened. He will then call you an irrelevant noob for not being in on his grand scheme and pretend to not care about you nobling his original account.

One does not simply silence a trumpet.

DeletedUser118416

He can’t handle having someone bruise his ego, in his mind he was such a great player in reality just an average joe at best.

He took it so personally.

Balian you don’t have a joking or serious side you have 1 side and that’s a whinge. All you ever do is whinge about others yet you are perfect. Mind boggling.

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I was just pointing out that you'd do such a thing for a minor advantage of 10 villages.You just come out to bitch about things when others do it, otherwise its all cool when you/your side does it.
Karma backstabs PI and launches at albanian right after leaving, balian doesnt say a word.
a couple weeks later..
Lynch leaves Paryl family, Balian : "OMG, this is the worst form of betrayal ever"
And then you point fingers at us and call us the unclean players.

Yeah you all keep saying that , but it's not true , I said and I will say it again ALL BACKSTABBING,CHEATING,SPYING I don't approve of.

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Paryl is a mass recruit tribe. Paryl is exactly like Gents of W80.

Prove that I’m a liar Balian. I’m surprised you feel so angry about W80 and try to make me out as a backstabber. You should feel honoured that somebody actually wanted you.

You don’t like to war at all. You cry for horrendously high stacks and then sit there doing sweet FA.

Looks like your little move of trying to gain sympathy for Paryl while tarnishing my name didn’t work considering everyone still thinks exactly the same. Go back to sucking your thumb, sulking in the corner.
Another world lost for you. History seems to repeat constantly for you Balipoo your obviously the problem.

Yeah right , the only players cheering you on are PI and Anti Mr backstabber the coward.

And most players aren't going to bother here how they feel about it.

Deleted User - 10618707

Yeah you all keep saying that , but it's not true , I said and I will say it again ALL BACKSTABBING,CHEATING,SPYING I don't approve of.

But when it benefits you, you stick your head in the sand and pretend its not.

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
People can express to me their feelings but anyone feelings salty or sad over this is a irrelevant player. Like yourself. I’ve stated it many times I don’t care about winning. I just want to win by warring not by mass recruit or merge.

Yeah right sure, before world 95 is over the following players that I Know for sure who will merge with PI for the win will be You Connor , TDB,Yar,shawdow,amazing Grace,logi and burger .the rest you will either merge or back stab,also speaking of mass recruitment that's exactly what you just done you now have 23 members.

DeletedUser118416

Mass recruit? I think you don’t understand everyone in ANTI is left behinds or manipulated tribes. People left by the way side. I’m massively impressed by the effort levels of everyone of ANTI much higher than anyone of that Pleb world winning tribe Paryl.

Self proclaimed world winners.

You can try and dirty my name as much as possible, ask multiple people who don’t even play 95, surprised this didn’t happen sooner to a tribe like Paryl. The irony is bittersweet.

Paryl started on a backstab and will end on one. Time to put them toys back the in pram now Baboon.

DeletedUser119533

No one said we were playing clean, but the term "cheating" is pretty subjective. Just because you consider it cheating doesn't mean anything against the rules was ever done. These tactics are quite the norm, I'm sure it would be difficult to find a group of players that have never done anything like this. As you said, PI leadership didn't set these kinds of things up so why come out here on your soap box? Maybe you should have internalled the accounts planning to gift, considering you had the info they would be doing so?

It is not a tactic to have two accounts and merge them, it is cheating, just hard to prove as you have made them on multiple ip addresses. It is cheating and your leadership know that two of your players are not skilled enough to play fair, or at least too scared to risk playing fairly, even against tribes an 8th of your tribes size.

How can we internal? when we are not informed until last minute? or the villages are stacked by PI players until the PI player can noble it? remember i was only 15k, while your tribe had players 300k plus (I started late and didnt spend PP, or start the world with 100000 pp to get a massive head start).

I brought it up as it is a topic on backstabbing, and i view that as serious as the backstab on ibalian.

But carry on living in your deluded fantasy world if you must, as this game is probably the only place in the whole world that you can find to boost your ego.

Arcward

Master Commander 2019
Reaction score
It is not a tactic to have two accounts and merge them, it is cheating, just hard to prove as you have made them on multiple ip addresses. It is cheating and your leadership know that two of your players are not skilled enough to play fair, or at least too scared to risk playing fairly, even against tribes an 8th of your tribes size.

How can we internal? when we are not informed until last minute? or the villages are stacked by PI players until the PI player can noble it? remember i was only 15k, while your tribe had players 300k plus (I started late and didnt spend PP, or start the world with 100000 pp to get a massive head start).

I brought it up as it is a topic on backstabbing, and i view that as serious as the backstab on ibalian.

But carry on living in your deluded fantasy world if you must, as this game is probably the only place in the whole world that you can find to boost your ego.

Fairly sure it isn't against the rules to merge accounts lol. If you were so concerned maybe you should have reported it instead of crying to the externals. Personally my account came in with 3 on it so we didn't need to merge in anyone to coplay. Thanks I'm an attic dweller, who never leaves his pc. Nice ad hom btw can really tell you're making a strong argument! Wahh he beat me he must be a fat nerd with no life xD

DeletedUser119533

Fairly sure it isn't against the rules to merge accounts lol. If you were so concerned maybe you should have reported it instead of crying to the externals. Personally my account came in with 3 on it so we didn't need to merge in anyone to coplay. Thanks I'm an attic dweller, who never leaves his pc. Nice ad hom btw can really tell you're making a strong argument! Wahh he beat me he must be a fat nerd with no life xD

I never said that you are an attic dweller, or that you are a fat nerd with no life, those were your words. I did say that you guys are deluded to think that players who have set up 20 accounts on the rim for themselves to noble and grow with, are playing fair, then carry on living in your deluded fantasies.

I did say that this is the only place some of you can inflate your egos, as the way you talk down to people who you have backstabbed, or cheated to beat, tells a lot. If you think that being rank one but doing it by nobling 20 gifted accounts means you are a better players than the rim player who nobles seven villages off enemy players, then you are deluded.

0800 068 41 41

That is a support number, just incase i damaged your egos too much, and took away your safe place.

And congrats on having two friends, you must be proud as it is quite the achievement, if we ever meet in real life ill be sure to give you a gold star.

--G--

Well, myself have also something to say.

My deepest apologies for going mia, it was beyond my powers, and im sorry that this clown fiesta had to happen. I wanted to be the one backstabbing Matt for desperately trying to suck my dick and taking the best of my Knummy crew and join PI. This would have ended much easier, much faster with less drama.

I really wish everyone in Knummy had listened to my words, I was insisting on the maintenance of our alliance with PI no matter what.

Therefore, I am sorry for everyone in Knummy that has been loyal to me. I am sorry for not giving you guys the free win. This world could have been the easiest one by far.

Gwaihir aka Bluetomahawk

I'm just here after accidental chatter with one of ANTI fellas. Didn't follow 95 much, but after balians comment about how early game backstabb isn't important as later game... well i'll just literally quote my fella;

"I literally just did to paryl what groot and chols did to STEPS early world on 95 :s".

You might see same outcome for both STEPS and paryl...:D:D talk about karma... :rolleyes:

Deleted User - 10618707

I never said that you are an attic dweller, or that you are a fat nerd with no life, those were your words. I did say that you guys are deluded to think that players who have set up 20 accounts on the rim for themselves to noble and grow with, are playing fair, then carry on living in your deluded fantasies.

I did say that this is the only place some of you can inflate your egos, as the way you talk down to people who you have backstabbed, or cheated to beat, tells a lot. If you think that being rank one but doing it by nobling 20 gifted accounts means you are a better players than the rim player who nobles seven villages off enemy players, then you are deluded.

0800 068 41 41

That is a support number, just incase i damaged your egos too much, and took away your safe place.

And congrats on having two friends, you must be proud as it is quite the achievement, if we ever meet in real life ill be sure to give you a gold star.

Can you provide evidence of those 20 accounts supposedly gifted. If not, then its simply not proof to support your poor attempt of inflating your own ego.

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I'm just here after accidental chatter with one of ANTI fellas. Didn't follow 95 much, but after balians comment about how early game backstabb isn't important as later game... well i'll just literally quote my fella;

"I literally just did to paryl what groot and chols did to STEPS early world on 95 :s".

You might see same outcome for both STEPS and paryl...:D:D talk about karma... :rolleyes:

I wasn't even in Paryl when that happened , so I really don't know what happened , and when I said early game back stab I meant like real early in the game when a single player or two who both have a combined together with a villa or two decides they want to leave to go to another tribe , it's not really a major back stab , personally I think innogame should have some rules in place for big back stabs , like maybe after such amount of time in the beginning of a world a player may be allowed to go to a different tribe , but like late in the game I don't think it should be allowed , because it's really not giving the TW community new comers a fair chance to win , I look at the wins and I see the same ignorant little jack asses in here winning world after world like they really won when along they basically back stabbed to get there .

DeletedUser118416

A backstab early game and a backstab late game has the exact same effect. You have accounts that gain and accounts that lose.

Need to look at the reasons for the backstab.

Lucky for me your idea of once in a tribe your locked to it would of worked perfectly for me. I was never in Paryl.

Please stop crying and quit the world already. You can’t ever fight it out when your working then 80 hour days, 10 days a week.