Anti

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
ANTI had 5 members before we took in the left behinds and the manipulated. I’m willing to make people feel wanted and appreciated that Paryl left by the wayside.

I didn’t stab anyone in the back, I was betrayed by Paryl by recruiting my frontline and ex enemies. Who also were Paryls enemies.

I vote Balian for crybaby of the year.

Om my god you didn't stab anyone in the back ? Mate I done proved that and everyone knows that , were on the next topic here you accusing paryl of Mass recruiting , when they have less recruits then both anti and pi and then you turn around and say your willing to make people feel wanted and appreciated that Paryl left by the wayside , was Paryl suppose to recruit them all ? If they did then they would have been Mass recruiters and you want to make players feel wanted and appreciated when your calling players ir·rel·e·vant , gee Connor your just one lie after the next.

Deleted User - 10618707

Although Balian i'm not sure why you are mad at yar and connor, the one who orchestrated the backstab was Ara,:D:eek:

arabela

TD is lying...i had no idea who and what is planning lol Didn’t log enough for that ... TD is meannie..

Liar, liar pants on fire!!!

Deleted User - 10618707

Wo wo what are you talking about Connor , first of all I'm not council , I don't recruit , I'm just a soldier . and if front line paryl players want to join a ignorant back stabber like your self after what you just did to them then that's crazy IMO .

Now speaking of mass recruits

Paryl had 39 recruits total
PI had a total of 53 recruits
Anti has 43

So basically you need to stop with that mass recruiting lying stuff and quit trying to spread false info .

And like I said before the world is over you will back stab anti and join PI for the desperate world win .

P.S.
I vote
Yar07 and Vlad the Impaler For
Back Stabbing Coward Kings Of 95

There can only be one King bro, is it Yar or Connor

DeletedUser118416

Let’s all take a moment to relish in the removal of Balian.

Me and Rain are Kings. Balian you need to address us a Sir. Respect your royalty.

Last edited by a moderator:

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
DW Balian, I heard no one is joining world 101 due to 100 being so popular, maybe you can pick up your world win there where you won't have anyone to fight for it.

Deleted User - 10618707

You guys are mean people for getting bally banned tbh. Look what you all did to the forums now :|

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
I dont think any of us can take credit for him getting banned

unfortunately

Arcward

Master Commander 2019
Reaction score
ce91c17bc7a196a1d6ee283c79e445b1.png

tfw you make the nukes land during lunch time so you can eat your triple-decker PB&J while nobling Balian and he whines about getting the OP he always begged for :(
I'm getting mixed signals here babe. Cut me some slack, its hard to find you when you aren't working with those 80 hour weeks.

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
Someone should make a balains excuses bingo

pretty sure it wouldnt last more than a week though

DeletedUser118185

Anti the tribes of cowardly back stabbers , I want the world to know that yes Anti back stabbed Paryl in the back and what a major back stab it was . Yeah we all know what it's like to be back stabbed and I'm sure we all done it before , but in my opinion there's different levels of backstabbing anywhere from a beginning of the world one villa back stab which is minor to a 46 million point backstab that anti did on Paryl today , I honestly didn't see it coming , but did have my suspicions . Connor is known for big backstabs like that he did it in 80 and tried to get me to go with him I eventually ended up quitting that world and was asked on several occasions to come back to Co.

I'll be honest I am very disappointed that this has happened and I am fed up with it , I been trying my hardest to get a world win , spent lots of money and time trying to get there and world after world it's the same thing I keep coming up short not because of my play , but because of big back stabs like this and I'm at the point where I just lost all interest in playing the game anymore , I can't trust anyone in the game .

I played with players for years and thought they were my friends and then they back stab you , a real friend just doesn't do that not when someone puts alot of time and money into the game . anyway I would Like to hear other players opinions on the matter and why would Conner backstab like that and , not going to mention Yar players though they were never a long time friend .
This seems to be happening to you on every world you play lmao
The problem may be you, not the others