W100 Blog Team

DeletedUser117534

look at all the mainstream tw bloggers here. Cute. I look forward to combating your obviously biased news with actual facts and a down-to-earth & based-in-reality blog approach. See you soon, scrubs.

That's exciting news DisplayOnly, the more opinions we have the better and I can't wait to see your ‘down-to- earth’ posts and possibly some vlogs. You are well respected and liked but you are wrong if you don’t consider yourself mainstream.

DisplayOnly Forum Personality 2015
Joined Jun 18,2014
Messages 1,082
Likes Received 910

I agree there are no unbiased opinions especially coming from people like us being involved in .net for few years (you included). There is no place for intentional bias in official blogs but it is hard to avoid unconscious bias when we all have certain affiliations, sympathies, friends, enemies and long game history.

I am sure UBM will do a great job staying neutral with his work. He did it very well on w80 even though he played in Regime while often posting about our enemies. But ultimately the public will be the best judge for it and I guess we will all find out in 2 months if you were right or not.

I just hope the hype for W100 will build up and we will get an epic world with a lot of players, good externals, strong line-ups and plenty of action on the ground. We already have Al who confirmed his premade and we can expect a lot of good content coming from him and his team. There are rumours for at least few strong premades to join in, some from other servers. Greeks did it on 86, Norwegians on 90, are we going to have outsiders stealing W100 crown?

Hektik

Forum Personality 2019
Reaction score
That's exciting news DisplayOnly, the more opinions we have the better and I can't wait to see your ‘down-to- earth’ posts and possibly some vlogs. You are well respected and liked but you are wrong if you don’t consider yourself mainstream.

tumblr_mts6htSsXr1sfwumuo1_500.gif

DeletedUser

you are wrong if you don’t consider yourself mainstream.

No way I'm mainstream m8!

Unlike you mainstreamers, I've been fighting the status quo on .NET since W71, when me and my clan of newbies joined the .net server only to get bullied to extreme levels for simply being different and not bowing down before the elite clans here. Because of my origin story in this community, I will always fight for the little guy who doesn't have a voice.... unlike the MAINSTREAM BLOGGERS who fight for their elite friends and participate in mass manipulation.

DeletedUser13939

2015 forum personality of the year. Yes you read that correctly. Im kinda a big deal.

Oh yeah! The year that nothing important happened. Gotcha. I'm sure you will make just as much of an impact on W100. ;)

DeletedUser13939

DisplayOnly Forum Personality 2015
Joined Jun 18,2014
Messages 1,082
Likes Received 910

I agree there are no unbiased opinions especially coming from people like us being involved in .net for few years (you included). There is no place for intentional bias in official blogs but it is hard to avoid unconscious bias when we all have certain affiliations, sympathies, friends, enemies and long game history.

I am sure UBM will do a great job staying neutral with his work. He did it very well on w80 even though he played in Regime while often posting about our enemies. But ultimately the public will be the best judge for it and I guess we will all find out in 2 months if you were right or not.

I just hope the hype for W100 will build up and we will get an epic world with a lot of players, good externals, strong line-ups and plenty of action on the ground. We already have Al who confirmed his premade and we can expect a lot of good content coming from him and his team. There are rumours for at least few strong premades to join in, some from other servers. Greeks did it on 86, Norwegians on 90, are we going to have outsiders stealing W100 crown?

You're correct. It will definitely be difficult to produce unbiased content with so many of us have played this game forever. Though I'm sure UBM will do a good job at selecting his aids and produce top quality work.

DeletedUser

Oh yeah! The year that nothing important happened. Gotcha. I'm sure you will make just as much of an impact on W100. ;)

I think the tribe that defeated my tribe that year will adamantly disagree with you there.

Smurfy over there is the guy who lead NAM to victory. An undisputed such by choosing not to merge to get an easy win. In a very competitive world.

DeletedUser13939

That fact that you think my silly banter is actually serious is rather amusing. All teasing in good fun.

DeletedUser13939

Jesus. The forums are dead. RIP.

They really are. I'm only here because I promised a friend I would appear for w100. So don't mind me. Unknown scrub just poking around for fun. Hoping to hop onto this blog. ;P

DeletedUser

Well for the sake of my ego, I look forward to continuing my verbal annihilation of you and your ilk here. so I genuinely hope to see you post more things for me to casually lampoon. :p

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
No way I'm mainstream m8!

Unlike you mainstreamers, I've been fighting the status quo on .NET since W71, when me and my clan of newbies joined the .net server only to get bullied to extreme levels for simply being different and not bowing down before the elite clans here. Because of my origin story in this community, I will always fight for the little guy who doesn't have a voice.... unlike the MAINSTREAM BLOGGERS who fight for their elite friends and participate in mass manipulation.

You're so mainstream, everyone recognizes your face. nobody in this thread would recognize DK's face, or UBM's, some maybe for Nest, everyone here knows who you are and what you look like though.
Making you... Mainstream :)

DeletedUser

I am really starting to dislike how Iron Lady likes every post of someone opposing me. haha

and i dont think me being super duper famous makes me mainstream. I haven't yet sold out like the other famous people here, and I had offers! I still fight for the little guys, unlike you corrupt mainstreamers!

Last edited by a moderator:

Anaconda

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I am really starting to dislike how Iron Lady likes every post of someone opposing me. haha

and i dont think me being super duper famous makes me mainstream. I haven't yet sold out like the other famous people here, and I had offers! I still fight for the little guys, unlike you corrupt mainstreamers!

Ha. There. I liked your super duper famous post.....! :)