KOBK

• Thread starter DeletedUser118378
  • Start date

DeletedUser121712

Poor l2p....

http://www.twstats.com/en97/index.p...ource=en&utm_medium=player&utm_campaign=dsref

Side 1:
Tribes: BibBox
Side 2:
Tribes: KoBk.

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 39
Side 2: 80
Difference: 41

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 28
Side 2: 0
Difference: 28

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 298,566
Side 2: 538,814
Difference: 240,248

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 240,301
Side 2: 0
Difference: 240,301

chart

DeletedUser118378

Kobk getting rolled

It seems IL has 3 academy tribes now ?

DeletedUser117283

Lets just say Kobk is having there asses handed to them for now!

Side 1:
Tribes: BibBox
Side 2:
Tribes: KoBk.

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 32
Side 2: 6
Difference: 26

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 264,416
Side 2: 27,051
Difference: 237,365

chart

samuel4699

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Props to Bib. l2p gave up and never passed his sit when the trains were sent. Kinda sucks for us that he's a selfish bastard. Although I would like us to see the stats later on and not over one member.

We will hopefully even out the stats with both you and IL.

Last edited:

DeletedUser120355

Notice how bib and IL are both talking trash when only 3 villas have been lost from active players against both tribes.

Yeah nice job though I’m sure that was hard lel

Pretty sure if you do the math that puts KOBK up 7 caps without an official OP yet *cough cough*

~Unknown~

Truth Breaker

We(~IL~) have four academy tribes, Annex, Cartel, Misfits and Bibox. We will now be referred to as the lightbulb family tribe.

Valour Khan

I wouldn't read too much into it. L2P was a very good player so I doubt this happened with him actually attempting to defend.

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Notice how bib and IL are both talking trash when only 3 villas have been lost from active players against both tribes.

Pretty sure if you do the math that puts KOBK up 7 caps without an official OP yet *cough cough*

~Unknown~

The player was active and still nobling days before he got taken out, so there must be a reason why he quit?

No idea how you work out kobk to be up >< sounds terrible maths to me

Regardless best of luck Deobla/laizerox (i'm not sure what you would prefer to be called) and the rest of kobk, hope you pull through

Demolition

Reaction score

~Unknown~

L2p was our main target. For me a player that runs isn't a good player. I remember him as someone spending pp to boosts his first 2 villages to 10k in no time.
Redraider changed the village name after he took one of l2ps village. Didn't block the upcomming noble (2h+ arrival time) :rolleyes:

samuel4699

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
The player was active and still nobling days before he got taken out, so there must be a reason why he quit?

No idea how you work out kobk to be up >< sounds terrible maths to me

Regardless best of luck Deobla/laizerox (i'm not sure what you would prefer to be called) and the rest of kobk, hope you pull through
According to L2P himself didnt he get any help from the tribe. Any help was never requested, so yeah..
Make whatever you want from that.

Last edited:

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
According to L2P himself didnt he get any help from the tribe. Any help was never requested, so yeah..
Make whatever you want from that.

I am not defending him or slating kobk but My only point is that Aron can't take him off the stats because of this. He was a kobk player and an active one so credit where it's due, well done to bibbox for taking out a decent and active account.

samuel4699

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I am not defending him or slating kobk but My only point is that Aron can't take him off the stats because of this. He was a kobk player and an active one so credit where it's due, well done to bibbox for taking out a decent and active account.
Fair enough, and credit to them as I mentioned above. But I don't like how l2p has treated the rest of the people that are trying their best to make the IL war into a fun time and suddenly ends up having bib in their backs unexpectedly. If that is What a decent player does, then I'm afraid we share different views and values.

He should've passed the sit atleast. End.
It is what it is now.

Edit: obviously our member and our responsibility, I can take the blame if needed. However I do question L2P's actions in this matter and Its frustrating when it will affect others.

Want to wish everyone a fun continue in this war.

Demolition

Reaction score
Fair enough, and credit to them as I mentioned above. But I don't like how l2p has treated the rest of the people that are trying their best to make the IL war into a fun time and suddenly ends up having bib in their backs unexpectedly. If that is What a decent player does, then I'm afraid we share different views and values.

He should've passed the sit atleast. End.
It is what it is now.

Edit: obviously our member and our responsibility, I can take the blame if needed. However I do question L2P's actions in this matter and Its frustrating when it will affect others.

Want to wish everyone a fun continue in this war.

I don't know if your tribe was going to help him (if you were, its sad he didnt give his AS, but I dind't see any support/recaps/anything else). Its not fair to say we came unexpectely. Your tribe has attacked us several times (even togheter at the same time with IL), so you could expect something in return.

samuel4699

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I don't know if your tribe was going to help him (if you were, its sad he didnt give his AS, but I dind't see any support/recaps/anything else). Its not fair to say we came unexpectely. Your tribe has attacked us several times (even togheter at the same time with IL), so you could expect something in return.
We would ofc help him, Im Sure that we would've been losing villages but we couldve as you mentioned prepared recaps.
Since we didnt knew if he was coming back, How many trains or when it was landing it was a lost cause.
In regards to that i was suprised, I was not present in the tribe by that times that you mention so I might've not studied Bib and Kobk's past enough. But I didnt expect Bib assisting IL.

atmospherecf

You can have all the family tribes you want.. and invite every damn tribe to your academy tribe coalition...

At the end of the day.. we will still kick your ass..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Side 1:
Tribes: AA
Side 2:
Tribes: Annex, ~IL~, MF, BibBox, IPOD

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,108
Side 2: 2,139
Difference: 1,031

chart

Side 1: 118