END WORLD

DeletedUser119362

Although the world didn't end for everyone, but for Sasuke it's definitely close :'( bye bye :(

DeletedUser

It's kinda sad that out of the mess that was Sasuke, WET only managed to get 10 villages.

DeletedUser119362

It's kinda sad that out of the mess that was Sasuke, WET only managed to get 10 villages.
Ugh, this statement is like throwing a bone to hungry dogs...they will chew on this for sure, you just lit the forums again :D

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Just because the other side gloats when it goes their way, doesn't mean you need to as well o0
But hey, just my opinion.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Just because the other side gloats when it goes their way, doesn't mean you need to as well o0

No ones gloating, it just strange after all the talk of WET and their World alliance no one is posting from their side to say facts regarding on what happened.

Tactically speaking they are not using the forums for their PNP, if this is the case maybe an order from the higher up told them to not use the externals for their Propaganda, the sad thing about this is that wrong strategies of their tribe would not be pointed out also those who are not helping in their tribe will not be exposed.

WET and MEH and APEX and DEFY combined they are still larger than our tribe their numbers surpass us. But for some reason OBEY is still leading in some of their fronts. It clearly shows that they got poor leadership, one thing I noticed is not merging MEH in WET tribe to consolidate their forces, I think in my opinion WET Tribe will use MEH tribe as cannon fodder.

Meh should look carefully at WET tribe, Wet tribe don't send support to MEH while, MEH tribe helps in attacking OBEY.
Support and attacks should go both ways.

Look WET tribe sacrificed another player again, and that is SASUKE.....

DeletedUser

Thought flame wars and gloating was the whole point of the publics. Not really gloating in that instance though, just pointing out that it was overall disappointing.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser76835

Lol you guys fishing haha Nice def on the last op see you all again soon

(Richmond) :D

blckdrgn1

No one needs to gloat, but it is fun when you have a good reason to :)

Sasuke got the ole fish slap for being a turn coat and he deserved it after doing nothing but preparing for the backstab for 3+ months. I expected him to last longer or wet to get a lot more of his villages than 10. Nice work Obey and good riddance!

eoGQgkZ.gif

DeletedUser

He did even less on W96 than he did when he pulled the same stunt on W90 and he had stacks this time.

*GranTorino

Sasuke continued their tradition of accomplishing less than a gender studies student by handing the sit over to various wet members.

You would have thought after 3 months planning it was gonna go a little smoother but typical of sasuke they couldn't hold up their end.

DeletedUser119047

As long as WET can control their members, they should win this world. Obey is very volatile. There hasn't been a true leader in Obey since nest..

The Frog

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
mia khalifa.. seems wet have done jack to help their friends apex !!! typical.. let us fight the fight while you all sit on yr asses and play playstation..

well our stats are great, our few members are great.. you never even aknowledged my mail.. so we are now in banzai mode.. apex declare war on you lazy F***s also.. waste of space.!!

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Kirk now realized what WET has done, WET TRIBE have used APEX as another meatshield like DEFY and Sasuke and NOOBEY, if APEX worked for us it could have been different, Im really surprised that KIRK took this long to realize that they are being used as pawns for the WET world domination endgame..It clearly shows the manipulators of WET are doing everything they can to sacrifice anyone for their win...

WET is such a lame tribe that they can't help their allies...Meh and WET tribe, they just sit their asses ingame rubbing their thumbs while laughing at KIRK doing all the work for them....