Creati vs AA

DeletedUser119759

Big john informed me that creati has finally declared on AA. This will be very interesting. The little energizer bunny gets ganged up on. The IL coalition should be happy with this news.

Side 1:
Tribes: Creati, ~IL~, IPOD
Side 2:
Tribes: AA

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 732
Side 2: 299
Difference: 433

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 18
Side 2: 39
Difference: 21

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 5,028,527
Side 2: 1,592,200
Difference: 3,436,327

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 120,590
Side 2: 254,291
Difference: 133,701

chart

DeletedUser118378

This is what AA deserves. Shitty tribe shit players and shit leadership. I’m glad they will be digging their graves. Good luck AA but the reality is see you on w100 you should just hit delete now :)

DeletedUser

good luck to both sides. I doubt AA will fall easily like boobs. They've proven themselves already in this world

EasyFish

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
zzz can these post get more boring? wel you almost had me there I check to see but creati didnt declared anything. but I geuss I am the one spreading fake news.

DeletedUser110019

if we were at war with AA why would our stats be with~IL~, IPOD there no relations with them ... more fake news to get attention

DeletedUser

fake news? Looks like IL might be behind this thread.. they are baiting creati to attack AA.. classic move..lols

EasyFish

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
fake news? Looks like IL might be behind this thread.. they are baiting creati to attack AA.. classic move..lols

lol attacking a other tribe because a fake player said something on these forums? that is stupid, atleast we got a other fake account to get used to.

Truth Breaker

giphy.gif

Poor Jixsta is a very lonely and afraid player. She must see the way this war is turning and looks toward Creati to save her from an early exit to W100. ~IL~ is desperate. Just wish they made this fake PnP funny or something.

Zalinor

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
All I'm going to respond to this thread is by borrowing a reply from the last time bigjdaddy posted, hopefully Math Debator doesn't mind me plagiarising it. AA will you please start posting from your real forum accounts.

Thank you in advance.

P.S I'm sure Creati will decide on their own which way they'll go rather than picking their opponent based on externals.

If I had to guess from his posting history, he's another AA member just like Sam aka Truth Breaker aka POTATO

b38cb3e28a8b34f69a0aeb5a8e42c0e4.png
b8e23d4c360b7c802e11390b807be770.png
064beb6d7e3b1e83846e17d1556b60b9.png
And here he is declaring his hatred for anantrocks, so really makes sense he would be in IL under leadership that he despises
e1a0096d299609a0cd18ea1f6be0a21c.png

And if you look at more of his posting history you will see him nominating atmospherecf1 for 2016 awards too, as well as brown nosing Ronnie across several world forums

EasyFish

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
All I'm going to respond to this thread is by borrowing a reply from the last time bigjdaddy posted, hopefully Math Debator doesn't mind me plagiarising it. AA will you please start posting from your real forum accounts.

Thank you in advance.

P.S I'm sure Creati will decide on their own which way they'll go rather than picking their opponent based on externals.

ugh it sucks that players dont even use there own real account anymore. it is just weak and stupid to do.

DeletedUser118378

Honestly AA is such a bad tribe they will crumble as easy as boobs and kobk.

Creati needs food it’s mutual benefit for both tribes to grow if they hit the aa noobs