TWMaps EN98

alex02dsa

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Update time: UTC 00:00. Maps are already zoomed in for better view and entrace requirements are lowered. Let me know if you want to include any tribe families.

Tribe K Dominance

topktribes.png

Top 15 Tribes

toptribes.png

Top 15 ODA

topkaplayers.png

Top 15 Players

topplayers.png

Top nobling tribes in last 24h

topnoblers.png

Player K Dominance

topkplayers.png

Fastest noblers/day

fastnoblers.png

Average points/player

topavgtribes.png

Niactzz

Thanks for making these :) I love maps.
Anyone else is a fanatic and save the image every day, to see the evolution of the world over months / years? I used to do this a few years ago...

alex02dsa

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Thanks for making these :) I love maps.
Anyone else is a fanatic and save the image every day, to see the evolution of the world over months / years? I used to do this a few years ago...
There is another service that does a gif from these images.

DeletedUser93439

http://marcus.vanimo.space/TW_Gifs/en/

That's the only one I know hasn't been updating recently though.

@Marcus the Mad is it a known issue?

This site does host archives of daily screenshots
http://en99.twmaps.org/archive/

We're still collecting them, but we might have to take it offline indefinitely. We host it from our own server at home and noticed the amount of data out of our dataplan has... substantially risen. I think this thing goes well north of 500GB each month. We didn't think each gif would be 10 - 20 MB. One isn't a lot but the sheer amount of them (a few hundred) quickly adds up to a 4 - 5GB and they are looked at... quite a lot it seems.

So yea, it's a known issue, also because the server has been messed around with extensively. We now have 3 blades here.

Zalinor

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
We're still collecting them, but we might have to take it offline indefinitely. We host it from our own server at home and noticed the amount of data out of our dataplan has... substantially risen. I think this thing goes well north of 500GB each month. We didn't think each gif would be 10 - 20 MB. One isn't a lot but the sheer amount of them (a few hundred) quickly adds up to a 4 - 5GB and they are looked at... quite a lot it seems.

So yea, it's a known issue, also because the server has been messed around with extensively. We now have 3 blades here.
Ouch yeah defiinitely sounds like you need to change it whether it's making them update less frequently.

Regardless thanks for the update as they were a great idea. And if we badger you, you could maybe spam one version on a web hoster so they have to host it :D

DeletedUser93439

I did a count. 2950 GIF's making for 70GB of space used. Yeah.

Problem with a web host is that we can't update the image without changing the link every time. The other problem is that with that sorta space and if we want to keep the link the same, we gotta have a website with a host (like amazon or so I think) and that might be quite costly as well.

alex02dsa

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I did a count. 2950 GIF's making for 70GB of space used. Yeah.

Problem with a web host is that we can't update the image without changing the link every time. The other problem is that with that sorta space and if we want to keep the link the same, we gotta have a website with a host (like amazon or so I think) and that might be quite costly as well.
I will make sure we bring this back :)