Real war aa vs creati

SergeantCrunsh

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
We just decided we had enough of AA shit talkers and it's about time they left this world

amen for everyone calling gang bang. its hard to complain about being in a hole when you're the one holding the shovel o_O

That would honestly make a lot of sense. Both tribes would like to be part of endgame, the tribe that has 2 of the top 3 warring against it is the one less likely to achieve that goal.
I found it quite surprising that Creati would prefer to declare on AA, seeing that this will allow their true rival (imo, as the tribe in first place atm) IL to gain more ground (possibly). But what do I know...

if you are correct then whats even more sad is that your tribe has pushed its reputation so far negatively that people don't even view a partnership with you as an asset, but as a laughing stock. weather thats your fault or not isn't the issue but the complete lack of awareness aa has shown is actually mind boggling, and these fake forum accounts just expose the tribe anyway for the propaganda and lack of substance it consists of. Can't say I would have gone along with all the BS but maybe thats just me. again I don't know you nor have we traded blows but this comes from a more macro level of each tribe rather then players.Fake stats, fake forum accounts, and shit talk without backup don't protect your villages in war and noone can hide the true facts forever.

Last edited:

DeletedUser101797

Oh give it a rest, it's getting old.

Everyone has heard your opinions on AA, everyone uses stats to their advantage, it's not something that just one side does.
I can't believe someone cares this much about a fake forum account, really I hope it doesn't keep you awake at night.

The die has been cast and let's see how it plays out

atmospherecf

We'll try our best... The odds are stacked against us definitely.

DeletedUser119047

Finally............ a war from the 2 best leaders going at it. Creati and AA are the best 2 tribes in W97. IL is fluff tribe lols
This is a David vs Goliath war. Atmos's unknown members vs Warpeace's elite premade. I think this war is going to be hard for Creati.. IL and Ipod at some point were getting rekt against AA.. this will be a fun one to watch from the sidelines

DeletedUser

Finally............ a war from the 2 best leaders going at it. Creati and AA are the best 2 tribes in W97. IL is fluff tribe lols
This is a David vs Goliath war. Atmos's unknown members vs Warpeace's elite premade. I think this war is going to be hard for Creati.. IL and Ipod at some point were getting rekt against AA.. this will be a fun one to watch from the sidelines

I dont know you too :p

DeletedUser

This is a legit war. Good leaders are fun to watch. good luck to both tribes

Krapek

keep dreaming

DeletedUser118378

The real war Is IL VS Creati in late game. AA is the next Boob/Kobk essentially

DeletedUser

On a serious note... ~IL~ with the help of ipod are getting destroyed against AA... What makes you think ~IL~ could take on creati??.. Creati would easily eat ~IL~. It was a good move on Creati to attack AA.. Creati knows AA will be a tough tribe to fight during end game...

Side 1:
Tribes: AA
Side 2:
Tribes: IPOD, ~IL~

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 3,274
Side 2: 4,740
Difference: 1,466

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 271
Side 2: 239
Difference: 32

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 14,985,279
Side 2: 25,714,459
Difference: 10,729,180

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,818,423
Side 2: 1,670,457
Difference: 147,966

chart

DeletedUser102250

On a serious note... ~IL~ with the help of ipod are getting destroyed against AA... What makes you think ~IL~ could take on creati??.. Creati would easily eat ~IL~. It was a good move on Creati to attack AA.. Creati knows AA will be a tough tribe to fight during end game...
Ah, puttin the ol' AA spin on the warstats. Let me try my hand at this

Side 1:
Tribes: ~IL~
Side 2:
Tribes: KoBk., AA

Side 1: 427
Side 2: 119
Difference: 308

chart

Side 1: 3,427,509
Side 2: 828,717
Difference: 2,598,792

chart

There is so much delusion in this post, I might need to call you a doctor

DeletedUser

Ah, puttin the ol' AA spin on the warstats. Let me try my hand at this

Side 1:
Tribes: ~IL~
Side 2:
Tribes: KoBk., AA

Side 1: 427
Side 2: 119
Difference: 308

chart

Side 1: 3,427,509
Side 2: 828,717
Difference: 2,598,792

chart

There is so much delusion in this post, I might need to call you a doctor

When you add Kobk food on this stats add cartel annex and ipod. You add tribe in other side of the world ? haha....:D

Side 1:
Tribes: AA
Side 2:
Tribes: ~IL~, IPOD, Annex

Total conquers:

Side 1: 3,276
Side 2: 5,346
Difference: 2,070

chart

Side 1: 421
Side 2: 250
Difference: 171

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 14,996,130
Side 2: 27,363,255
Difference: 12,367,125

chart

Side 1: 2,517,433
Side 2: 1,726,468
Difference: 790,965

chart

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser102250

When you add Kobk food on this stats add cartel annex and ipod. You add tribe in other side of the world ? haha....:D

Ha! I counter with:

Side 1:
Tribes: ~IL~, IPOD, Annex
Side 2:
Tribes: KoBk., AA, Glutt, MAGA, BOOB

Side 1: 899
Side 2: 520
Difference: 379

chart

Side 1: 6,576,837
Side 2: 3,047,726
Difference: 3,529,111

chart

Also AA has taken it upon themselves to communicate with other tribes and made sure their alliance is included in all our wars in-game so no excuses please. Not like Annex was even anywhere near I until recently anyways.

EasyFish

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I dont know why boobs/kobk/glutt where add, as far as I know, no ops or def was giving to those tribe. intel maybe but nothing big to lable them as a real ally.

when you look at the IL vs AA side. it hasnt gone any where while war has started. both side had inactive players, and where kicked for inactive (duh).
so both war stats arent 100% true. but if you only care about stats your stupid.

both side have done good things.

AA still stands holding vs more then 1 tribe and being in war 24/7 is hard to do. sure you can say annex still alive but they have got def from some of IL. so annex played it smart and worked with morale. and just keeped nobling barbs wich making them hard to kill with low morale.
cratel is gone and their leader run to annex/IL.

this shows aa wont fall easy and you should be carefull of them. even when being attack from all sides, they can still bring a lot of hurt.

on the other hand IL played it smart have aa boxed in. and grown a lot since the war started. wich in the late game will help them a lot since they will have way more troops and nobles to work with.

both side have done good things and both side has made mistakes.

BUT CAN WE GO BACK TO THE TOPIC?
this forum is for aa vs creati. and to see how they will handel the war with aa. (go post war stats on a other topic and cry on there pls)

DeletedUser121486

Can we stop spamming war stat pics and talking about how each side is better/worse than each other and just fight? :confused: