Dawn of the Tyrants (D.O.T.T)

DeletedUser121389

With all the bashing of DOTT in this thread i just wanna take a moment to appreciate all the hard work squeal are doing in this war.

235c984de171b1854bcf3057bb4011b4.png

-Fac-

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
With all the bashing of DOTT in this thread i just wanna take a moment to appreciate all the hard work squeal are doing in this war.

I'd like to see you fight on 2 fronts against 2 tribes bigger than you and have better stats.

DeletedUser121648

Well the rather disgraced leader of Yin Yang has finally decided to return to the externals. I think we all know which side I'm rooting for lol.

I can't tell you how much I'm looking forward to this war. OPEN successfully defended against you. Namu slaughtered your ass. Both times your opponents were half your size. Although DOTT won't have morale on their side this time, I expect the outcome will be similar.

And for anyone who wants to say that China didn't surrender to Namu, thats BS. As far as I recall, Namu/SoNamu beat China about 60-20 for conquers. What motivation would Namu have for surrendering/merging into China? Namu would have won this war, whether DOTT joined or not. I believe that once DOTT ended their NAP with China, China realized they were screwed and had to make peace on one front. Now for the actual reason Namu merged with China, I don't have the faintest clue, but I can assure you that this war wasn't a "tie".

And although I am favoring DOTT, please wipe Fullcontact off this map. One of my biggest regrets from Yin Yang was not removing his selfish, arrogant, conceited ass from the tribe.

Good luck to all (especially DOTT)
- Scorp

Firstly, I can guarantee that Fullcontact himself is a big communication error. Back in Yin/Yang he nobled a village from our own member because he lost 2 LC attacking a barbarian village (he thought that it was spiked by that member whose village he nobled). And when I asked him to explain, he replied with 10 different old wives sayings.

So I recommend everyone to not even write to this guy as you will probably lose a few IQ points if you do. Even though you will get an answer within a minute (because he is active literally 24/7), his arrogance and irresponsible personality are so deeply-rooted that you won't get anything out of it. But yeah, please do delete him from this world.
History:
I became a member of a noob tribe (yin-yan), which I soon became dissatisfied with. They were unknowingly uneducated. They did not recognize their boundaries and limitations.
I made it, I called for their faults and attention to the tribe's weaknesses. Personal positions, personal gain, were more important to them. They also offered me a job, as if to solve anything.
It was a long time out of control with the leadership that wanted to keep silent and not solve the problems.
I tell you it was not a community, not a team. A small breeze would have taken them apart, because there was no feeling of solidarity or unity.
Success does not have to be explained, but defeating a weak opponent does not mean winning the Champions League.
?? hmm ?? No 24/7!
8 640 000/7. //+ - 15,000ms restart/reset :)

I'm 100% that I can not speak English!
scorpianhead does not understand the tribalwarst, he can not play!
He recruited my farms, and inner villages were busy.
I slapped him! I'm not afraid of anyone, it's just a game!
Can not anyone next to me without my permission!
Yin-Yan deserved a better driver!

I'm here!
scorpianhead and i-Lilton barking from the edge of the map!
I feel sorry for them!

Watchtower
there is no 120 level built.
But there is great ignorance, not knowledge of the elements of the game. Fortunately, I belong to a good tribe!

Attachments

• Screenshot_37.jpg
    Screenshot_37.jpg
    293.1 KB · Views: 26

DeletedUser121389

"Watchtower
But there is great ignorance, not knowledge of the elements of the game. Fortunately, I belong to a good tribe!"

I find it funny because your leader said that you could see nukes coming from 12+ hours away, which is a blatant lie. A nuke sent at a FL village will at most be spotted 8 hours out, obviously there is a factor here where you can see nukes headed further into your cluster with a bigger time margin, but saying that all attacks were spotted 12 hours out is false, and anyone with a head on their shoulders can see that.

DeletedUser121648

"Watchtower
But there is great ignorance, not knowledge of the elements of the game. Fortunately, I belong to a good tribe!"

I find it funny because your leader said that you could see nukes coming from 12+ hours away, which is a blatant lie. A nuke sent at a FL village will at most be spotted 8 hours out, obviously there is a factor here where you can see nukes headed further into your cluster with a bigger time margin, but saying that all attacks were spotted 12 hours out is false, and anyone with a head on their shoulders can see that.
The secret hungarikum:
There is a Hungarian specialty, called "pálinka"! Not brandy, it's quite special.
Very good!
After two glasses, you no longer have a watchtower and you see the troops pulling along your villages!
"Origin Player: -Troy
Village: 022 - Ragnar Lothbrock (374|449) K43
Destination Player: fullcontact
Village: 0091.24 full (481|459) K44
Arrival: Apr 06, 2018 21:21:12:546
Arrival in:33:20:00"
Devastated!
Look at "Billy Undead" letters, posts!
Last attempt. Missionary, not a fighter.
He is talking and does not fight.
Big mouth, his arm could not bear the sword.

The Namu beat them, capitulated in CHINA!
They do not want to win, they gave up about this!

Attachments

• Screenshot_39.jpg
    Screenshot_39.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 17

DeletedUser121389

And I still have yet to see a nuke being shown 12 hours out :)

oldmannie

The secret hungarikum:
There is a Hungarian specialty, called "pálinka"! Not brandy, it's quite special.
Very good!
After two glasses, you no longer have a watchtower and you see the troops pulling along your villages!
"Origin Player: -Troy
Village: 022 - Ragnar Lothbrock (374|449) K43
Destination Player: fullcontact
Village: 0091.24 full (481|459) K44
Arrival: Apr 06, 2018 21:21:12:546
Arrival in:33:20:00"
Devastated!
Look at "Billy Undead" letters, posts!
Last attempt. Missionary, not a fighter.
He is talking and does not fight.
Big mouth, his arm could not bear the sword.

The Namu beat them, capitulated in CHINA!
They do not want to win, they gave up about this!
We are not worthy of the ground you walk on (Aye right :p )
Thou is the the god of tribal wars
Your magic towers are amazing (ps my 4 year old granson worked out how you saw that LOL)
As for undead billy mays good job on taking a villa from our TW god :)

DeletedUser121639

A little note in support of Fullcontact about Yin Yang, their leadership was constantly changing, and even contained known terrible players (and leaders). No surprise it fell and respect to Fullcontact to leave before it fell.

sidd 271

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I see dott's win/loss ratio in war is decreasing. Some detailed stats will be great for outside viewer like me

Sparky

Side 1:
Tribes: GRRR, Squeal, DOTT, Phalos
Side 2:
Tribes: Namu, China, JUST., JUST2.

Timeframe: 25/03/2018 12:19:26 to 08/04/2018 08:36:16

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 100
Side 2: 226
Difference: 126

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 710,397
Side 2: 1,694,413
Difference: 984,016

chart

soulofsteel8

Reaction score
Side 1:
Tribes: GRRR, Squeal, DOTT, Phalos
Side 2:
Tribes: Namu, China, JUST., JUST2.

Timeframe: 25/03/2018 12:19:26 to 08/04/2018 08:36:16

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 100
Side 2: 226
Difference: 126

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 710,397
Side 2: 1,694,413
Difference: 984,016

chart

Squeal hasnt really held their own this war, 164 of side 1s lost villages belonged to squeal.

steveee

I'd put my money on an attempt at smoke and mirrors, to separate himself from China, to distract from his refugee status and pave his imaginary road to be invited into the DOT realm.

looks like the llama is now part of dott, despite sinful angel telling you that you'd lose your money, gotta leave a tribe for a week or two and then join the enemy so you definitely aren't a refugee right? Not such an imaginary road, its a shame both tribes didn't pulverize him for being a little slime

DeletedUser107359

looks like the llama is now part of dott, despite sinful angel telling you that you'd lose your money,
Next wager is on whether the account will prevail or be sliced up and assimilated.

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
looks like the llama is now part of dott, despite sinful angel telling you that you'd lose your money, gotta leave a tribe for a week or two and then join the enemy so you definitely aren't a refugee right? Not such an imaginary road, its a shame both tribes didn't pulverize him for being a little slime

The part I said was wrong is that he was taking my villages as an attempt to separate himself from China.