Creati vs AA

Temple of Tom

I've had this external account for a while, not sure what you mean? I agree my stats look worse than they should, you did a good job kicking my targets to avoid caps. Krapek is wearing off on you I guess.

The Evil Organization

Yeah you probably have had it for quite a bit but considering you like hiding in the Truth Breaker account it's just a big shock Tommy.

Annex Council kicking in actives really has nothing to do with your stats. Your tribe members did all the nuking by the looks of the ODA between you and the other AA members in that picture.

Temple of Tom

Guess I need to publicly announce that I am not Truth Breker. But I have my suspects :eek:

giphy.gif

DeletedUser121659

I didn't forget anyone if you read it right. I said some other good players fighting Annex .

But you and Vladdy fall under the bad if you wanted to know.:(

But Tommy I can give you credit for finally logging into your real external account. It's such a shock .:eek:

my story, started a tribe called Vikings, had annex to my west(who were bigger) and they were getting aggressive, had AA to my south and east, I seen how AA came through k34 and I was impressed with their play, I wanted to be part of it, I was too small at the time to join AA so I did not even ask to join, I made a decision to merge with annex to try and stay alive in this world because I seen how good AA was, once the war started AA vs annex, I personally only fought one guy, 14money15, and annex never did one OPS in the 6 weeks or so. 95% of their members, specially their bigger members (at the time) like sombra and wubs had zero ODA. zero. I was sending circular mails to please attack with me, I posted in forum for some action, no one wanted to attack, no one. not one OPS after 6 or more weeks. so I left. later I was able to join AA thank god. AA has very good players in my opinion. once these back line players move to other fronts, you will see what I see. I'm very happy to be a part of AA.

now as for sombra, why do you talk so much out here? someone please look up his stats in this war, please. it's a joke even with stacking.

and I know for a fact, the only reason annex is still around is because IL and IPOD have stacked them over and over. saw it when I was there, see it when I noble one of their villages still to this day. support from both tribes coming in to the same village. I give no credit to annex members of k34. afraid to attack and only still in k34 due to stacking.

And i'm sorry, I know this tread is not about this but my name was said by a bad player and I call out bs when I hear bs. back to the shadows...

Temple of Tom

Thats ok Vlad. You know your real tribe mates got your back. Vlad was the only Annex member that ever had an offensive initiative. Annex/IL have a long history of bigotry, bullying and hatred. Spawned from ironically being beaten by Ronnie is past worlds.

DeletedUser121659

so ya, I just looked at the war stats, lol. I don't know how to do the picture thing but sombra 73,000 ODA and 0-13 conquers, wubs 38,000 ODA 0-18 conquers, gamefowl 22,000 ODA 1-19 conquers. these were their biggest members at the start of the war. these are the guys talking? keep my name out of your mouth please.

Temple of Tom

18944b2e727bd9fa0324878dc05ab608.png

I'm sure his stats aren't that...

200.gif

1582349a00748fcf2edc1533d3b207a2.png

I'm sure the other duke is much bet.....

tenor.gif

Edit: Better add this shill before he shows up running his [redacted by mod] trap.

49be37c7f291875d940e54f458a2e4f0.png

Add about ten losses for the time he dropped out of his own tribe to hide stats.

Last edited:

atmospherecf

Against my team... You better bring your "A" game... GO BIG or go home.. we here to fight.

Bring us your best TW gameplay :cool:

2dbcdbb6656c6a05ce60a021c5f1440f.png

Krapek

18944b2e727bd9fa0324878dc05ab608.png

I'm sure his stats aren't that...

200.gif

1582349a00748fcf2edc1533d3b207a2.png

I'm sure the other duke is much bet.....

tenor.gif

Edit: Better add this shill before he shows up running his [redacted by mod] trap.

49be37c7f291875d940e54f458a2e4f0.png

Add about ten losses for the time he dropped out of his own tribe to hide stats.
You clearly havent learned math, about ten losses... please go and build your 12154 point villages, some of them are still short, you forgot to post under Truth Breakers account.

Cartel being 300.000 points went against a much bigger tribe, tho we had a lot of newbies and players we had to teach, we still got some villages from you guys. You had some of the worst offensive smartness i've ever seen from some of your players, such as The Deathknight and Mr Krs who sent 3k axe nukes at me, and 9 minutes later a train from the same village, at the end i didnt bother losing time at K33 due to crippled defensive and offensive troops. Revolutio were crying and thinking someone from IL or Annex have stacked me, tho i have to say, i never ever got any external support from anywhere, sniped your nukes and trains timing defensives from all my villages. The most "decent" train and nuke mix that KrS launched against me had a cap of 500 ms nuke and train, i sniped it 8 villages support to that 500 ms.

Red KhaN even messaged me and asked if he has to step in because he heard that i am a good stacker. Stacked only 1 village once, when Revolutio attacked with considerable amount of offensives compared to my defensive power and he had good timing, i on the ohter hand had no time due to irl to try and snipe the nuke, i couldve tried with my phone, but passed that idea, so instead, i stacked the village. KrS lost 5-6 trains to me, Death lost 1 train, Revo 1 or 2 trains, Deathknight got one of my villages because i didnt find a need to protect the K33 2k villages anymore since the reloc.

Hopping a tribe AA lost 1 village from the stats, later i left and joined Annex at that time there was 1 village loss. (i practically gifted those villages to aNumberForCoke and didnt resist, because i didnt want Revolutio, Mr Krs having any of mine due to them being very toxic with me, at that time i knew me getting nobled out was inevitable and would be a waste of time to try and protect those, so i focused on reloc. So 2 villages you can add to the stats, not 10, but maybe you add 1+1=11, i don't really know what your math skills are.

Last edited:

DeletedUser102250

and I know for a fact, the only reason annex is still around is because IL and IPOD have stacked them over and over. saw it when I was there, see it when I noble one of their villages still to this day. support from both tribes coming in to the same village. I give no credit to annex members of k34. afraid to attack and only still in k34 due to stacking.

That's a downright lie? lol The majority of what we did was snipe, which wasn't even possible most of the time due to distance. And stacking, the few times it was done was probably by one or two people. I've also sat a few players and from the looks of it Annex is still standing because AA doesn't know what they are doing offensively.

Last edited by a moderator:

atmospherecf

Annex is still standing because of ~IL~. We all know this.

And Ipod is still standing because of ~IL~.

We are still here. Bring it! :eek:

AA's back is against the wall.. we will fight this out!

Side 1:
Tribes: AA
Side 2:
Tribes: Annex, IPOD, ~IL~

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 3,614
Side 2: 5,897
Difference: 2,283

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 455
Side 2: 309
Difference: 146

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 16,383,892
Side 2: 31,039,715
Difference: 14,655,823

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,706,311
Side 2: 2,169,741
Difference: 536,570

chart

Last edited:

DeletedUser118378

Pain will be gone soon and that ll boost the stats no one cares about

Krapek

Annex is still standing because of ~IL~. We all know this.

And Ipod is still standing because of ~IL~.

Side 1:
Tribes: AA
Side 2:
Tribes: Annex, IPOD, ~IL~

Total conquers:

Side 1: 3,614
Side 2: 5,897
Difference: 2,283

chart

Side 1: 455
Side 2: 309
Difference: 146

chart

Side 1: 16,383,892
Side 2: 31,039,715
Difference: 14,655,823

chart

Side 1: 2,706,311
Side 2: 2,169,741
Difference: 536,570

chart
Thread is about AA vs Creati and the only tribe you dont add to the stats is Creati

Zalinor

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
You're doing a significant disservice to Annex and then IPOD in particular. If we had been the sole reason for their survival as some form of puppet-master overlord you'd surely see us a lot higher on the ODS rankings. The reason annex for example have D is the same reason they haven't got a tonne of ODA they turtled up against you.

I mean we could just take all the credit but credit where it's due even if it was AA

Krapek

This is relevant to the thread...

Side 1:
Tribes: Creati
Side 2:
Tribes: AA, MAGA

Total conquers:

Side 1: 3,017
Side 2: 4,105
Difference: 1,088

chart

Side 1: 106
Side 2: 15
Difference: 91

chart

Side 1: 16,262,729
Side 2: 17,668,761
Difference: 1,406,032

chart

Side 1: 766,875
Side 2: 119,337
Difference: 647,538

chart

Ibra Gonza II

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I like how this topic is Creati vs AA but there's like only one mention of Creati per page. :oops:
We're so humble.

//Edit
Dammit Krapek. You ruined my statement :(

The Evil Organization

Most of Annex work is sniping.

Vladimir5588 wouldn't know that because he blocked most of his tribe mates when he was in Annex . He refused to take sits and support other members because he is a selfish person / TW player . As soon as he got a incoming from AA he squealed like a little girl in tribe mail and the tribe defence thread. He even made more then 1 thread for a single fake . And in your mail with me Vladimir5588 you lied about your first OP on wubs. You didn't cap 2 off wubs with your first OP on him because all your nobles died or got sniped. You actually lost 2 villages from another Annex member.

If you say all of Annex and IPOD defence is ~IL~ then shouldn't that make you able to take more villages off them?

Yeah our stats are bad I have to admit but what do you expect from being attacked by a tribe in the top 3 and members in the top 25. From this very day we didn't chicken out like you Vladimir5588. You asked for us to do OPs with you but it probably never once came across your mind that people are being OPPED by AA. So they would of needed help with defence and sitting. Which you were so pathetic at participating in because you actually did none of it. You aren't a loyal member to have in a tribe so to be honest you fit in quite well with AA. And guess what you don't have to try leading a tribe.

And it's good to see Temple of Tom having your back. He did such a good job with 14money15.

Creati
is better then AA - For you Ibra Gonza II