Creati vs AA

DeletedUser121659

That's a downright lie? lol The majority of what we did was snipe, which wasn't even possible most of the time due to distance. And stacking, the few times it was done was probably by one or two people. I've also sat a few players and from the looks of it Annex is still standing because AA doesn't know what they are doing offensively.

I'm lieing about the support? don't think so. huge stacks live up here for one. And I have reports showing support coming in after I noble annex villages. just sent the reports to atmos. ipod, IL, and far east members of annex all sending support to same village. I don't lie.

DeletedUser118378

Every tribe here is better than AA. Eventually IPOD too. They have got things rolling and are pushing out strong

DeletedUser121659

say what you want sombra, I don't have the time to even respond to most of those claims. say what you want, show what you want, post all you want about whatever. all anyone has to do is just look at my OD rankings and then look at yours. or look at the conquers for this little rim war. And it's literally only like 5 or 6 members in AA that are attacking annex from the beginning of the war. ya we're bad and your so great. unfortunately for you stats don't lie.

The Evil Organization

Annex should of been wiped from K34 ages ago. And the 5 or 6 members have a few that are more then double a Annex member size. Your stats are just stats of a selfish player . Works for a bit but later on it won't. Maybe jumping tribe again and backstabbing a few others might help you. But no one would take you because you are just that pathetic. But I'll let you sort that out Vladdy boy .

Good luck and Enjoy the barbs

Creati still better then AA - Ibra Gonza II

Truth Breaker

Yawn. Sombra is still around? He probably wouldn't be irrelevant on this world if he spent more time on his account, or running his "tribe." I guess hanging around begging to coplay while losing vills is fun for some people?

Truth Break Alert: Sombra is a pathological liar. He lied about a "dead" co-player and "dead" tribemate to get sympathy and try to save his dying account/tribe. He is mad that atmosphericf has rimmed him on past worlds and can't let go. He provides a view on where fleezus is headed, if he doesn't let go and move on. Fleezus is bent on winning some forum award though(according to creati accounts) so I'm guessing we will have to endure him longer. Bigly sad. Regarding Sombra, his tribemates will admit these issues in private. Most people can see the truth.

DeletedUser119047

This is Hans talking. The best tribe in W97 is Creati. The runner up would be between ~IL~ and AA. ~IL~ not defeating AA, shows that ~IL~ lacks strength, weakness from the #1 ranked tribe. And has Ipod helping them against AA. This shows how weak ~IL~ is. A #1 ranked tribe being helped to take down AA? This is not normal. This does show how strong AA is. Which is not surprising since atmospherecf1 is good at leading. The true question is. How really good is ~IL~ without the help of Ipod? only time will tell. I guess

DeletedUser118378

Look at the map. AA has never gained significant ground. Look at creati and IL.

I would say rank 1 is to be decided in the real war. but to put IL as equals with AA is an insult

The Evil Organization

Yawn. Sombra is still around? He probably wouldn't be irrelevant on this world if he spent more time on his account, or running his "tribe." I guess hanging around begging to coplay while losing vills is fun for some people?

Truth Break Alert: Sombra is a pathological liar. He lied about a "dead" co-player and "dead" tribemate to get sympathy and try to save his dying account/tribe. He is mad that atmosphericf has rimmed him on past worlds and can't let go. He provides a view on where fleezus is headed, if he doesn't let go and move on. Fleezus is bent on winning some forum award though(according to creati accounts) so I'm guessing we will have to endure him longer. Bigly sad. Regarding Sombra, his tribemates will admit these issues in private. Most people can see the truth.

Send me the links of Atmospherecf1 rimming me . I'm very keen to see them.

Lying about my friend that fought brain cancer as long as he could ?

I don't know how stupid you are to be honest mate but you don't know where to draw the line do you.

Go to Descending Order external profile page and use your pathetic eyes.

Look at the date of the Wolf Creek post
https://forum.tribalwars.net/index.php?members/descending-order.118958/

I don't lie about stuff like that. He meant a lot to me .

And I never mentioned him on the externals because personally I don't believe it should be on the externals. But for some stupid reason you wanna bring it up and say it's all fake .

NOTHING IS FAKE JUST YOU AND YOUR EXTERNAL ACCOUNT.

Crawl back in your hole like the rat you are.

Last edited:

atmospherecf

Bring it!!!!!

Annex, ~IL~, Ipod.... BRING US YOUR BEST!! WE STILL HERE BRO!!!!!!

BRING THE FIGHT!!

AA will adapt, overcome, WE WILL GET UP FROM OUR FEET AND WE WILL NEVER GIVE UP!!! WE PUSH FORWARD AND FIGHT ON!!

DeletedUser121486

How's Pain doing?

Looking at recent war stats looks like it requires 1 IL to beat 1 Pain :p. I have gotten nukes from as far at 90 hours out lmao talk about heavy effort for little old me :rolleyes:. Not to mention my account is inactive 8 hours a day and that's where a majority of the war caps come from. I am only so capable as one player, but the tactics IL has been using thus far wont work on creati seeing as how they've been relying on limited defense and limited account activity. After all is said and done I'd say I'm doing pretty well considering the circumstances.

Valour Khan

Looking at recent war stats looks like it requires 1 IL to beat 1 Pain :p. I have gotten nukes from as far at 90 hours out lmao talk about heavy effort for little old me :rolleyes:. Not to mention my account is inactive 8 hours a day and that's where a majority of the war caps come from. I am only so capable as one player, but the tactics IL has been using thus far wont work on creati seeing as how they've been relying on limited defense and limited account activity. After all is said and done I'd say I'm doing pretty well considering the circumstances.

You really are doing a number to all those local barbs ;)

DeletedUser121486

You really are doing a number to all those local barbs ;)

Can't tell if you're serious. If I have hardly enough D for my own villas...how would I hold war caps...go munch on more free villas. You're like 1 mil less points than ODA, that pretty much explains the cake walk you've had. Players like havoc and heywood = solid players. Players like you? Belong in farmville :rolleyes:

Krapek

say what you want sombra, I don't have the time to even respond to most of those claims. say what you want, show what you want, post all you want about whatever. all anyone has to do is just look at my OD rankings and then look at yours. or look at the conquers for this little rim war. And it's literally only like 5 or 6 members in AA that are attacking annex from the beginning of the war. ya we're bad and your so great. unfortunately for you stats don't lie.
There is a difference if a player with 50-100 villages attacking Annex in K34 with 10 village players, we have limited resources here.

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Can't tell if you're serious. If I have hardly enough D for my own villas...how would I hold war caps...go munch on more free villas. You're like 1 mil less points than ODA, that pretty much explains the cake walk you've had. Players like havoc and heywood = solid players. Players like you? Belong in farmville :rolleyes:

Please remind us all what you have done this world that makes you so great?

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
Please remind us all what you have done this world that makes you so great?

From his lack of farming I would reckon it's his wallet that makes him so "great" in his eyes :p

http://www.twstats.com/en97/index.php?page=player&id=10946525

If only you could buy back all those lost villages to IPOD & ~IL~ instead of having to waste your PP boosting up 2k barbs :D

Definitely a player that pays to keep up & it's starting to look like it's gonna bite you Pain :eek:

Truth Breaker

Pain is just mad that he is not as good as the l33t Valour. Sure they might have four players on the account but they have shown alot more skillz than pain. For example Valour is a much better tribe jumper than Pain could ever be. Valour has run from a fight with the great IL, not once but twice. Top that painy. Valour also has the OD of most 300k players. Some might point this out, along with the fact his growth is based on internals, and pushed rim accounts, and deride him for it. I just say Pain just isn't smart enough to find internals and pushed rimmed account(which only noble barbs ironically) like the great and mighty valour. It is clear that an untested, internal laden, unqualified account is justified to attack the number one defender/attacker in the world. Anyone that says otherwise is a bully.

SergeantCrunsh

Still Going Strong
Reaction score

What’s worse getting no ODA and caps, or getting ODA out the ass yet still failing to cap over and over and over again because you don’t understand the basic attacking concepts. All aa can do is throw random nukes hidden in fakes (just wait for one of their ‘spectacular ops’ creati guys ) but they’re too scared to send trains because they know if they do, it will die.

atmospherecf

If there is a problem. Do something about it. Have any personal issues? Reach me on skype.. I'm not hard to find