Creati vs AA

DeletedUser

What you guys have barbs cant when every tribe here do the same but talk against this lol

DeletedUser118378

Pain unlike you, at least valour will see and play end game. You will fall

Truth Breaker

Pain unlike you, at least valour will see and play end game. You will fall

Did pain touch you somewhere? Rim you multiple times? You are the third IL family shill account that has revealed to be in need of professional help and a dose of SSRIs.

Valour Khan

Can't tell if you're serious. If I have hardly enough D for my own villas...how would I hold war caps...go munch on more free villas. You're like 1 mil less points than ODA, that pretty much explains the cake walk you've had. Players like havoc and heywood = solid players. Players like you? Belong in farmville :rolleyes:

Once ~IL~ rids you of all your villages, come join me on the rim over here and teach me how to play?

DeletedUser121486

You guys love to talk and throw stats and random facts without considering context. You'd made great politicians. Also, fleez, why are you still here? You cried bully only to come back and take shots at other players once you felt better. Kinda takes away whatever sympathy I had initially. I get a lot of hate but generally for unwarranted reasons. I am bashed for spending money when I have spent nowhere near as many as some that you follow in order to account for my inability to actively farm because, surprisingly, I have a demanding life. Yeah I pp walls sometimes but that gets pricey lol but what top account hasn't? That's how old kimmy saved his DS its just part of the game now. I'm sure you'll notice I rarely come here bashing accounts that actually fight with the exception of kim because we are sworn enemies lmao. But accounts like Valor have obviously been spoon fed. And as for all the people whining about barbing, thats been a part of what tribes/accounts at a disadvantage do to prolong the fight since basically the beginning. I like to troll and joke and what not but I don't see how so many can defend accounts that have literally been babied who come talking as if they are the ones putting in work. Kim, science, newata (and a few others) are the only ones who actually back up what they say. You can bash me all you want for bad timings, not defending while I sleep, using money to buy res because I cant farm and I wish to be somewhat competitive etc, but at the end of the day I am a loyal bean who will remain in AA until the end. Ya'll are so toxic sometimes even when you're trolling its just too much lol. This will probably be my last post on externals because I just got another job offering so I will be busier than before because I gotta make more cheese to pay to win :rolleyes:

-TW Community: 1
-Pain: 0

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
You guys love to talk and throw stats and random facts without considering context. You'd made great politicians. Also, fleez, why are you still here? You cried bully only to come back and take shots at other players once you felt better. Kinda takes away whatever sympathy I had initially.

I disappeared & the forums here went to shit; basically every post was Ronnie posting padded stats or nonsense from one of Toms 4 accounts... I actually do care about the forums as a whole being active although my energy is strained rn and this world still holds a place in my heart so I tried to revive it with a fun post & some opinions. I guess you don't agree but hey thats fine ;) and you're saying we'd be great politicians? You do know what the first P in PnP stands for right ? (the TW version; you may know another one xD)

If you look at my posting history (namely w93; Artista90) I've always called out PP abusing barblers like you even when I'm not playing :p so don't feel too special ;) I'm just here kicking around until w100 starts & then you'll be rid of me finally :D

Temple of Tom

Way to justify bullying fleezy. Maybe you should give up your external password too..... :rolleyes:

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
Bullying ? Or not giving praise to someone for opening their wallet :p

And hey do you want it? What's a fifth forum account; they're all the same after the third init xD

Temple of Tom

I have one forum account. I'm not in IL for crying out loud. I'm not even sure who 90% of these accounts are, so I guess I could be all of them in theory. Of course most of these accounts in reality are just IL coplayers who also open their wallets while trying to pretend Pain and Slick Willy in AA are the only ones. :rolleyes:

DeletedUser110019

I have one forum account. I'm not in IL for crying out loud. I'm not even sure who 90% of these accounts are, so I guess I could be all of them in theory. Of course most of these accounts in reality are just IL coplayers who also open their wallets while trying to pretend Pain and Slick Willy in AA are the only ones. :rolleyes:

i'm on leather and latex, pain is on pain umm fleez is vacation till w100, valour is some rim noob or something <3 the rest you learn, also what tribe are you in?

DeletedUser118378

Dont you guys think these AA guys are taking it too far. They can't accept the fact that their losing this world whether they like it or not

SergeantCrunsh

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
You guys love to talk and throw stats and random facts without considering context. You'd made great politicians. Also, fleez, why are you still here? You cried bully only to come back and take shots at other players once you felt better. Kinda takes away whatever sympathy I had initially. I get a lot of hate but generally for unwarranted reasons. I am bashed for spending money when I have spent nowhere near as many as some that you follow in order to account for my inability to actively farm because, surprisingly, I have a demanding life. Yeah I pp walls sometimes but that gets pricey lol but what top account hasn't? That's how old kimmy saved his DS its just part of the game now. I'm sure you'll notice I rarely come here bashing accounts that actually fight with the exception of kim because we are sworn enemies lmao. But accounts like Valor have obviously been spoon fed. And as for all the people whining about barbing, thats been a part of what tribes/accounts at a disadvantage do to prolong the fight since basically the beginning. I like to troll and joke and what not but I don't see how so many can defend accounts that have literally been babied who come talking as if they are the ones putting in work. Kim, science, newata (and a few others) are the only ones who actually back up what they say. You can bash me all you want for bad timings, not defending while I sleep, using money to buy res because I cant farm and I wish to be somewhat competitive etc, but at the end of the day I am a loyal bean who will remain in AA until the end. Ya'll are so toxic sometimes even when you're trolling its just too much lol. This will probably be my last post on externals because I just got another job offering so I will be busier than before because I gotta make more cheese to pay to win :rolleyes:

-TW Community: 1
-Pain: 0

the sworn enemies part made my heart warm.

DeletedUser118378

Creati tearing the hell out of AA right now on every front.

It’s time for IL to shine and do the same damage to AA

atmospherecf

We are still here.

We are not hiding. If you want some.. come get some.. o_O

If you're going come at us.. show us your best-est..