End of a Dawn: A Just. Statement

Oliver Cloeshoff

Hello all, the following is an official statement from the Just. family regarding the following 48 hours, and what will take place. The author of this post, of all people, understands how much of this world and its externals, smack talk, and accusations have been filled with slander, misinformation, and blatant lies, so our intention is to clear the air as best we can before the situation occurs.

In the next 48 hours, Just. will be receiving multiple players from DOTT/GRR. Namely, members of the tribe formally known as Death March, but the specifics on exactly who will be kept quiet for now. Just has always held an interest in D.M., and had every intention of allying with them before the unfortunate events that lead to their players joining DOTT for their long-term benefit. After they joined DOTT, it was made apparent that they strongly disagreed with the leadership style, and were only there out of necessity. It has been from day 1 that Just. intended to give these players, who come on very high recommendation, and have exhibited teamwork and skill to rival the best, a tribe to call their new home.

As for DOTT moving forward, I cannot say where they will go, but it is our understanding that DOTT has been a tribe that has been falling apart for the past month or more, as seen by the mass internals, the rivaled leadership styles, and the increase in inactivity and quitting of their members and leadership. The tribe will soon lose a substantial border it once held, and with their aggressive recruitment tactics, which have lead to such a diverse tribal history in their players, it seems obvious that the tribe will likely split, or completely disband as players decide to throw down their ties to a dying tribe.

With the above being said, I will never claim to be the expert on DOTT and its going-ons, and I may very well be wrong, and they may put up a large fight, which is what we hope for, but have yet to see. We hope this has been an insightful statement, and we apologize for the long read. Do contact us with any questions.

Regards,
Natmus
Nathaniel
Cheesy
Trident64
Peenuts
And the remaining members of the Just. Council

Hail Hydra.

DeletedUser121584

As expected not really a surprise those DM scumbags are only their to survive the wrath of the mighty DOTT. :D

DeletedUser121584

Yup I'm too skinny to have so much weight. :p

but heavier than those DM noobs.

No. <3

Daddy Ashen

Reaction score
Hello all, the following is an official statement from the Just. family regarding the following 48 hours, and what will take place. The author of this post, of all people, understands how much of this world and its externals, smack talk, and accusations have been filled with slander, misinformation, and blatant lies, so our intention is to clear the air as best we can before the situation occurs.

In the next 48 hours, Just. will be receiving multiple players from DOTT/GRR. Namely, members of the tribe formally known as Death March, but the specifics on exactly who will be kept quiet for now. Just has always held an interest in D.M., and had every intention of allying with them before the unfortunate events that lead to their players joining DOTT for their long-term benefit. After they joined DOTT, it was made apparent that they strongly disagreed with the leadership style, and were only there out of necessity. It has been from day 1 that Just. intended to give these players, who come on very high recommendation, and have exhibited teamwork and skill to rival the best, a tribe to call their new home.

As for DOTT moving forward, I cannot say where they will go, but it is our understanding that DOTT has been a tribe that has been falling apart for the past month or more, as seen by the mass internals, the rivaled leadership styles, and the increase in inactivity and quitting of their members and leadership. The tribe will soon lose a substantial border it once held, and with their aggressive recruitment tactics, which have lead to such a diverse tribal history in their players, it seems obvious that the tribe will likely split, or completely disband as players decide to throw down their ties to a dying tribe.

With the above being said, I will never claim to be the expert on DOTT and its going-ons, and I may very well be wrong, and they may put up a large fight, which is what we hope for, but have yet to see. We hope this has been an insightful statement, and we apologize for the long read. Do contact us with any questions.

Regards,
Natmus
Nathaniel
Cheesy
Trident64
Peenuts
And the remaining members of the Just. Council

Hail Hydra.

hahahaha u got me cry mate!why u are not getting more on point and write all this shits?why u cant simply tell,u did wrong back there when u was taking 20 villas per day that recruit those cowards?we gave to those cowards a chance to play back then when they was begging for recruitmnent and now they turn the back cause u are taking inactives squell players?u call that fall apart?

with who u think u are talking dude?we are not 5 years old anymore,we can see how things are going.u are talking about dott recruitmnets. JUST IS TALKING ABOUT RECRUITMNETS?u took all k54 with recruitmnents now u are taking continent 45 as well an u are still talking?back to your caves all of u! all your tribe cowards!!

the players u are taking if they want to leave they are free to go but their villages belong to tribe as long as they leave bcs of the tribe...they took something like 30villages internals and now they thought they dont like the lidership?

be a man and go on external and say that,sorry for the w98 we are cowards,we dont want a fair fight and dont right all those shits.

DeletedUser115770

be a man and go on external and say that,sorry for the w98 we are cowards,we dont want a fair fight and dont right all those shits.

Let's see who's talking about being a man, you made my day with that comment :D DOTT tribe changes : 196 Just. Tribe changes : 130. You still have way more changes than Just.

Also we still remember flying mails to china, namu and even Just family and begging for joining DOTT.

Daddy Ashen

Reaction score
Let's see who's talking about being a man, you made my day with that comment :D DOTT tribe changes : 196 Just. Tribe changes : 130. You still have way more changes than Just.

Also we still remember flying mails to china, namu and even Just family and begging for joining DOTT.
who?me?i mail only,but only deadmax acc when i was on ying yang,only back then,im not rangar idiot noob!im your real dream daddy!

if u was a good player! if u was,u would have realised that most of that 196 changes are players jumbing to our academy or to our base tribe!

#beAman#CowardsEveryWhere#rats#playingWithSpiesAndTheyThinkTheyAreGood.

awper

I really don't understand how anyone in Just Can use their tribe changes to justify anything... Or talk shit about other tribes recruiting to win.

1. Main Just. Tribe has recruited players from nearly every tribe they've encountered. Every tribe they've defeated was due to fucking them over.

2. JUST "academy" is nearly as big as Main. With just as many tribal changes.

3. You claim to have 1 Ally and 1 NAP, but I know for a fact that you are playing multiple tribes making them believe they have diplomacy with you while In reality you have a few bashers/recruits waiting to be internalled/gift you their villages/get told that you never had any intention to recruit them. (Lol)

JUST is trying desperately to win this world and win it as easily as they can. Yeah ofc theres nothing wrong with that but stop acting like you're all powerful and mighty. Y'all are a typical mass recruiting, zero loyalty and full of bs tribe.

On a side note, if you are going to use tribal changes in your argument, make sure you count ALL of Just., Which means you have 240 tribal changes so far.

Last edited:

DeletedUser115770

who?me?i mail only,but only deadmax acc when i was on ying yang,only back then,im not rangar idiot noob!im your real dream daddy!

if u was a good player! if u was,u would have realised that most of that 196 changes are players jumbing to our academy or to our base tribe!

#beAman#CowardsEveryWhere#rats#playingWithSpiesAndTheyThinkTheyAreGood.

Who cares who you are or what accounts you play?! The tribe does not even have any history itself.

Legend Has It
tibarius
xBC1x
AceZSpades
From Namu and china Family

Kirayami
Black phantom
Dannyrules
Maxy475
From VIK. Family

Trouble maker
From JUST2.

RyankengNedy
*Psychedelic Mongoose*
anurag2009
From Squeal

MightyJhun
Noobs united
jonzee
Jimoghti
From DOPE

And many from D.M

You want me to count more? You want anyone to have faith in you? You're so hilarious

DeletedUser115770

And also some stats would be useful here.
Side 1:
Tribes: JUST., JUST2.
Side 2:
Tribes: DOTT, GRRR

Timeframe: 25/03/2018 00:00:00 to 19/04/2018 11:40:55

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 142
Side 2: 55
Difference: 87

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,116,230
Side 2: 421,308
Difference: 694,922

chart

Daddy Ashen

Reaction score
Who cares who you are or what accounts you play?! The tribe does not even have any history itself.

Legend Has It
tibarius
xBC1x
AceZSpades
From Namu and china Family

Kirayami
Black phantom
Dannyrules
Maxy475
From VIK. Family

Trouble maker
From JUST2.

RyankengNedy
*Psychedelic Mongoose*
anurag2009
From Squeal

MightyJhun
Noobs united
jonzee
Jimoghti
From DOPE

And many from D.M

You want me to count more? You want anyone to have faith in you? You're so hilarious

hilarious?back to your cave coward!u recruit a whole tribe,the whole continent 54 u piece of garbage! and u still talking?do u now what hilarius means?hilarius is that both just odds are 10k less than the dott tribe,thats hilarius,nice wars u had made there braidead noob! and u just pass us on oda cause of squell only 5k in front thats hillarius,playing alone and think u are good! if they do want to leave they are free to go but the villages belong to the tribe noob! vik was our ally from the first day the other are players we got on our fight,at least we had a fight with them,not like your coward tribe,recruting 2 wholes contintent!

i dont even know how u are speaking there on just,dont have a little bit shame?

SoarHigh2

DOTT... recruited their way up to rank 1 too you know..? Internaling their own academy tribe once shits hit the fan??
At least JUST didn't forcibly internal all the members of GRR and Vik after the leaders ran back and forth between DOTT.
False promising that they are one tribe together while the DOTT council just proceeded to internal.

I can't say JUST doesn't internal but it was just a low blow from DOTT, man.

Good job in fighting your way up like you say your tribe did.
Throwing the words like cowards & spies.

Nice to see that DOTT doesn't support their allies (Squeal). Nothing was done to mitigate the losses on Squeal and now you guys are coming off as "Squeal was a GREAT help."

Do you really believe there is no DOTT cowards & spies in JUST right now? smh..

DeletedUser115770

hilarius is that both just odds are 10k less than the dott tribe,thats hilarius,nice wars u had made there braidead noob!

Another hilarious comment! You think why that happen? So simple if you just try to think a little :D
1 Just Give Us A Reason 2.0 4.748.690
2 Just Give Us A Reason 9.160.055
3 Dawn of the Tiger 25.633.381
6 Sabre Tooth 12.455.948

DOTT got 25mil ODD in the Just. war. and grrr got 12 mil. and JUST family got 35mil ODA
While you guys were busy in internalling/forcing internals and recruiting. I suggest just stop posting noobish posts while all of them is returning back to you. Try to open your eyes and accept what you are :D

DeletedUser

Ultimately players generally don't want to move out of half decent tribes, whether they are loyal or otherwise.

steveee

DoTT aren't happy at being beaten at their own game it seems and are now trying to point out how wrong recruiting is lol, not including the original recruitments of every tribe they ever fought and all refugees, there have been dott waiting list tribes all over the map for the past 2 weeks, fun with flags /namu/llama are/were just dott shopping trolleys.

Who could have predicted that the people who ran from fights originally would run from fights again? Who would have guessed the original members of tribes you took from would form their own mega coalition against you? :rolleyes: not like this cycle more or less repeats itself on half the worlds in the last 10

DeletedUser61779

Usual smoke and mirrors from Trident69 and the DIM crowd.

This usually ends up in their tribe becoming extinct and their accounts wiped off the map.

This is intended to destabilise. Which it has done in a way -- I can barely type for laughing

Daddy Ashen

Reaction score
u can keep your cowards players! we are here to fight till the last village,in fact we have more shouldiers than just!

pretty much something like this:

DeletedUser108039

u can keep your cowards players! we are here to fight till the last village,in fact we have more shouldiers than just!

pretty much something like this:
salty-award-500.png

Coming from the person to attack anyone first.....

screenshot_2702.png

that 54 hour attack on a watch tower world though o_O

Last edited by a moderator: