The coalition vs S-Rank

DeletedUser119047

I think it's time for a new thread. The previous forum threads are very saturated with non sense.

Let's break down this war.

S-Rank - Unknown players, looks like a pick up group

The Coalition:
Creati - Top tier premade
IPOD - A below avg premade tribe
~IL~ - A premade tribe, strong members
Annex - I don't know much about them. Looks like they are allied with Ipod and ~IL~

AA had a name change, I can't pull up all the war stats for some reason. If anyone knows how to fix this. reply here please.
Lets discuss this war. The long term impact for ~IL~ and Creati

Side 1:
Tribes: S-rank
Side 2:
Tribes: ~IL~, IPOD, Creati, Annex

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 54
Side 2: 3,964
Difference: 3,910

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 6
Side 2: 2
Difference: 4

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 166,982
Side 2: 26,377,125
Difference: 26,210,143

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 24,920
Side 2: 10,962
Difference: 13,958

chart

DeletedUser110019

The real stats everyone wants

S RANK versus barbarians :eek:

1200 gains for S RANK:oops:

0 gains for Barbarians :(

Finally a war where S rank is winning

Bonus information on Truth break(Temple of noob) he keeps saying IL is gonna win mostly because he's been busying rimming his own tribe #twstatsdon'tlie

DeletedUser118378

I do think that IL actually still stands a strong chance against Creati once the dust settle with S-rank or AA whatever falling.

Just because Creati is premade doesnt mean their unstoppable. Its just that S-rank players dont know how to attack properly.

atmospherecf

It has a been a tough war. At the end of the day we are doing our best.

Respect towards IL Ipod and Creati.

Lets meet at the battle field.

Shout out to my hard working tribe mates....
232f4387e2a173b024fdc6359064fb37.png

The Evil Organization

Cute video .... But in all honesty I do enjoy your home made ones.

Krapek

Well, sad that you are kicking all the members that are being nobled out, the world did cry after otis left and all the lost villages were added to the stats, but now... well.. Entropy, gstigs, Cowboy4998, Doctor Cheeks. And you went ahab for the 2 villages you didnt get to the war stats.

hellosilver

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Well, sad that you are kicking all the members that are being nobled out, the world did cry after otis left and all the lost villages were added to the stats, but now... well.. Entropy, gstigs, Cowboy4998, Doctor Cheeks. And you went ahab for the 2 villages you didnt get to the war stats.
Alright i'll try to clear up some of this, first of all otis himself felt like saving stats was a good idea so he made a post about it in the forums and then left. Some agreed and some didn't. He was then invited back but he declined the invitation. It was his own decision not something that we all decided together.

Entropy went inactive so he was internalled, he lost 3 villages to IL whilst in the tribe and as he was getting internalled he lost 1.
same with gstigs, he went inactive started losing villages without letting anyone know what was going on so he got internalled and then removed after most of his villages were internalled. Looking at stats you can see the last time he lost a village to another tribe was a week before getting removed.

Cowboy same thing, he didn't ask for help and started losing all his villages to creati so he was removed and some of his villages internalled.
Doctor Cheeks was a fairly new recruit he seemed decent enough but he aswell lost a lot of villages to creati without saying anything to anyone. If i remember correctly he mentioned that he had friends in creati so maybe he was gifting them his villages but can't say for sure. So obviously he was dismissed aswell.

Not sure why you in particular would bring it up when you yourself tried to save war stats just the same way otis tried to.

Krapek

Thanks for the prompt reply. I wasnt trying to save war stats, lost 2 villages while not in Cartel, but that had nothing to do with the stats, i did bring this up exactly because of some of AA members bashing me around in the forums because of that 2 villages.

Math Debator

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
The cowboy account has sniped nobles of mine as recently as yesterday. Still someone there doing some defending...

Dr cheeks did not gift out to us in any way, but keep telling yourself that to make up for bad recruitment choices.

Of course we then get Temple of Truth Breaker posting stats bragging about S Rank winning when my caps from cowboy alone negate any positive ratio you have. Sage69 puts the stats into the negative. Keep up the propaganda, but let's call a spade a spade please- finding reasons for dismissing accounts (that still are blocking nobles after being kicked) to protect war stats so AA can brag on the boards here about being pro.

Screenshot_20180422-065421.jpg

Last edited:

Truth Breaker

TRUTH. Doctor Cheeks was a friend of Creati who gifted his vills when he realized he couldn't join them. Which is why that Lahuil guy quit. Cowboy quit before the war started, any snipes were made by sitters who saw the kind of trash that accounts like haywood jambroni called noble trains.

One thing that hurt SRANK were the sixpack players like lahuil that all quit when they realized they couldn't tribe hop to Creati, just before the war started, I suspect some of them are coplaying IL by now.

Krapek

TRUTH. Doctor Cheeks was a friend of Creati who gifted his vills when he realized he couldn't join them. Which is why that Lahuil guy quit. Cowboy quit before the war started, any snipes were made by sitters who saw the kind of trash that accounts like haywood jambroni called noble trains.

One thing that hurt SRANK were the sixpack players like lahuil that all quit when they realized they couldn't tribe hop to Creati, just before the war started, I suspect some of them are coplaying IL by now.
I love the fact that he isnt even hiding in what tribe he belongs to, LOL

DeletedUser110019

TRUTH tory is the best tribal wars player in history

As soon as Cheeks logged in they attempted defending (badly) but prob saw how we removed their entire front line within and gave up, the account had big gaps in activity and unfortunately for it, even during its active hours we ripped through it. and i know it wasn't planning on helping out creati as it was one of the accounts stacking red khans villages

hellosilver

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
As soon as Cheeks logged in they attempted defending (badly) but prob saw how we removed their entire front line within and gave up, the account had big gaps in activity and unfortunately for it, even during its active hours we ripped through it. and i know it wasn't planning on helping out creati as it was one of the accounts stacking red khans villages
Fair enough, i was just speculating.

DeletedUser118378

Red Khan all he does is internal barbs. should be easy target