Dawn of the Tyrants (D.O.T.T)

SoarHigh2

Since there's a lot of complaint of Squeal not holding their ground.
I've removed Squeal from DOTT's side.

Side 1:
Tribes: JUST., JUST2., Namu
Side 2:
Tribes: DOTT, GRRR, Phalos

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 3,269
Side 2: 2,701
Difference: 568

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 150
Side 2: 60
Difference: 90

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 17,346,409
Side 2: 15,839,668
Difference: 1,506,741

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,148,996
Side 2: 468,304
Difference: 680,692

chart

and China disbanded, so I couldn't add them in JUST.'s side.
Any players/tribes I am missing? Let me know!

Side 1:
Tribes: JUST2., Namu, JUST.
Side 2:
Tribes: DOTT, GRRR, Phalos, Squeal

Total conquers:

Side 1: 3,268
Side 2: 3,222
Difference: 46

chart

Side 1: 493
Side 2: 86
Difference: 407

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 17,346,218
Side 2: 18,073,858
Difference: 727,640

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3,740,867
Side 2: 662,052
Difference: 3,078,815

chart

DeletedUser107359

Would be interesting to see a listing of the internaling and barb acquisitions.

Oliver Cloeshoff

Can anyone confirm that Just aren't using bots?

I can't tell you how many times we've seen people accuse the other side of cheating simply because they are doing well. No, Just. is not using bots, they have multiple coplayers on almost every account, and each coplayer is fairly well skilled and takes pride in doing a good job. We've seen the complaints from other players accusing us of using bots, but in reality we just like to show off when we can.

Daddy Ashen

Reaction score
I can't tell you how many times we've seen people accuse the other side of cheating simply because they are doing well. No, Just. is not using bots, they have multiple coplayers on almost every account, and each coplayer is fairly well skilled and takes pride in doing a good job. We've seen the complaints from other players accusing us of using bots, but in reality we just like to show off when we can.

https://prnt.sc/j98cdi
xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

SoarHigh2

You mean like this? lol
https://www.dropbox.com/s/eqbymjkf58dqiq1/photo5114361496489535444.jpg?dl=0

It's really easy to do as long as you know your own ping and you have a rhythm going.

This is to the same target village by the way unlike your screenshot, which is to multiple targets lol.
Apparently, the attacker was bored while playing some other game and was sending it to the enemy.

I can really tell that you haven't played TW much to not know that it is not a bot..
Just because you can't do it doesn't mean other people can't do it.
I bet you'll call hacks on other people, if they kill you with a headshot from far away with a sniper.

There are people in DOTT who sniped those attacks. I guess they use bots too?!

steveee

https://prnt.sc/j98cdi
xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Those don't even seem like anything special, they aren't going to the same target, its just someone pressing the t-train button or the ingame add noble feature to land at 10:00 and having slightly scuffed results from ping and reaction time, the land time is obviously 10:00 and he is getting it wrong by 1/2 of a second everytime, completely consistent with a human player who has a list of launch times, if they were 1ms going to the same village maybe you'd have a point. Bot attacks shouldn't look like this, maybe they've advanced from when i last played against someone obviously cheating but back then it was really obvious when you saw it, they'd have 2 ms gaps and add another clear in between each noble on the 1 ms all at the same village from like 8 different off villages lol..

Oliver Cloeshoff

To be completely frank I feel that I could recreate the same result when on certain internet that always produces the same ping consistently. It's not too exciting. Take a stop watch and press the time lap button every 5 seconds on the dot at the same interval and I'm sure you can recreate a similar millisecond result on almost every one if you are talented.

DeletedUser114767

i demand to be a part of this god damn war thread! since secreth has lost over 30 nukes and 6 or so trains on my walls. king gwanwhatthefuck his name has also lost shit loadso n my players.
Leftovers should be in these stats!!! ye we are loosing villages but hell im at 16th odd in this world so far.....

PK468

i demand to be a part of this god damn war thread! since secreth has lost over 30 nukes and 6 or so trains on my walls. king gwanwhatthefuck his name has also lost shit loadso n my players.
Leftovers should be in these stats!!! ye we are loosing villages but hell im at 16th odd in this world so far.....

you dont say they lost nukes when they successfully nobled the villas.,,

steveee

Side 1:
Tribes: LO
Side 2:
Tribes: JUST., JUST2.

Side 1: 3
Side 2: 59
Difference: 56
chart

ask and you shall receive

-Fac-

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Only losing 12 villages to was it 3 or 4 players significantly bigger than you is pretty impressive.

Once you account for kerbos101 giving away his villages to matkec, the stats are hardly embarrassing

Side 1:
Players: I Wantz CookieZ
Side 2:
Tribes: JUST., JUST2.

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 12
Difference: 12

chart

Last edited:

Leather and Latex

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
My My, Here I am again.

Once again defending against DOTT. Now lets recap what happened last time I called out how abysmal they actually are and I got the typical response and slating my other world.

But anyhow.

590bc4eba0cea61e1894f70e801c9236.png

26bf08486a70d336003757c9f31b06cf.png

Overrated? Seen my capabilities. how I am so terribad.

when I was helping a player with 8 villages defend against a tribe and didn't lost a village whilst i was playing it.

Anyway now I couldn't resist

I was approached by Diamond.Blade (Okay that's a lie, we was sat in my car going for food and we was talking about his account) and he asked if i would watch and help out on his account as I am the best defender he knows, yes I am taking that compliment and I am running with it, fight me bro.

And yes you all likely saw the new village names I put on the account.

OP on Just

giphy.gif

So guys how do you think DOTT op went?

Think I am so overrated as someone not naming names above obviously stated. that I rolled over and couldn't take it anymore and walked away and gave the account to sit?

I THINK NOT.

27th April 2018, Stats.

9135a732aac8e373295a7d4a92f43403.png

Go crying home biyotch, you just got slapped by a overrated minimal capabilities "little girl"

Now lets go away from me for a moment and look at DOTTS op as a whole today. I don't even need to comment on it. I will let the stats show for itself.

edf9aa4b92b6356ce3e115855dcdcd80.png

And that ladies and gentleman is why I am one of the best defenders out there and I can run my mouth and know I can.

Peace out.
or not until they start coming out from whatever rock they are hiding under.

DeletedUser81551

DOTT players are at the top of their game when it comes to dissing others or spamming someone's mail box with blablabla.

But when it is about proving their skills on the battlefield they are no where to be found :D

For example this clown:

c71a26a43ca9de52297dcc41d2a1afd9.png

e5889a4240636d4720d9e55b0e177977.png

a527528b659e1204aafad9080d737666.png

and the best one lol

8a1a15502c3775c17e526c69c4a3d813.png

And apparently, for 'Your Daddy' anyone who can do something which he cant is using bots :eek:

Funny guy and my perfect toy for trolling :D

The op on JUST. yesterday failed miserably with 2 net gains for DOTT considering the amount of fakes, nukes and nobles they launched at few of us.

Good luck DOTT with your future ops. Hope to see you guys perform a tad bit better than this time atleast :)

Cheers..

Daddy Ashen

Reaction score
My My, Here I am again.

Once again defending against DOTT. Now lets recap what happened last time I called out how abysmal they actually are and I got the typical response and slating my other world.

But anyhow.

590bc4eba0cea61e1894f70e801c9236.png

26bf08486a70d336003757c9f31b06cf.png

Overrated? Seen my capabilities. how I am so terribad.

when I was helping a player with 8 villages defend against a tribe and didn't lost a village whilst i was playing it.

Anyway now I couldn't resist

I was approached by Diamond.Blade (Okay that's a lie, we was sat in my car going for food and we was talking about his account) and he asked if i would watch and help out on his account as I am the best defender he knows, yes I am taking that compliment and I am running with it, fight me bro.

And yes you all likely saw the new village names I put on the account.

OP on Just

giphy.gif

So guys how do you think DOTT op went?

Think I am so overrated as someone not naming names above obviously stated. that I rolled over and couldn't take it anymore and walked away and gave the account to sit?

I THINK NOT.

27th April 2018, Stats.

9135a732aac8e373295a7d4a92f43403.png

Go crying home biyotch, you just got slapped by a overrated minimal capabilities "little girl"

Now lets go away from me for a moment and look at DOTTS op as a whole today. I don't even need to comment on it. I will let the stats show for itself.

edf9aa4b92b6356ce3e115855dcdcd80.png

And that ladies and gentleman is why I am one of the best defenders out there and I can run my mouth and know I can.

Peace out.
or not until they start coming out from whatever rock they are hiding under.
DOTT players are at the top of their game when it comes to dissing others or spamming someone's mail box with blablabla.

But when it is about proving their skills on the battlefield they are no where to be found :D

For example this clown:

c71a26a43ca9de52297dcc41d2a1afd9.png

e5889a4240636d4720d9e55b0e177977.png

a527528b659e1204aafad9080d737666.png

and the best one lol

8a1a15502c3775c17e526c69c4a3d813.png

And apparently, for 'Your Daddy' anyone who can do something which he cant is using bots :eek:

Funny guy and my perfect toy for trolling :D

The op on JUST. yesterday failed miserably with 2 net gains for DOTT considering the amount of fakes, nukes and nobles they launched at few of us.

Good luck DOTT with your future ops. Hope to see you guys perform a tad bit better than this time atleast :)

Cheers..

u are both pathetic piece of crubs,litteraly shits!! garbage players who think they are something!! listen here you garbage little girl u are overrated,the other shit arote as well,the world at the moment is kind 1 continent vs 3,its pretty understanding that ull have at least the double troops from us,all u did is stack the hell out of your villages and nothing more,do u think that this is a fact of honour?or something big?i dont even know if u had to snipe something with all this stack u gargbage players,i am your daddy!! ill learn u sons of mine how this game works! hitting 5 villages in your clouster diamond shit girl take 2 and keep the one when my nearest village to support is 5 hours away from support hc u are both garbage,litteraly bad players who are getting carried by your good "strategy" on making this world 1v3.You should feel very proud that u had all your village stacked,i mean it takes a tons of skill to ask deff afterall xD!!

Peenuts

Reaction score
u are both pathetic piece of crubs,litteraly shits!! garbage players who think they are something!! listen here you garbage little girl u are overrated,the other shit arote as well,the world at the moment is kind 1 continent vs 3,its pretty understanding that ull have at least the double troops from us,all u did is stack the hell out of your villages and nothing more,do u think that this is a fact of honour?or something big?i dont even know if u had to snipe something with all this stack u gargbage players,i am your daddy!! ill learn u sons of mine how this game works! hitting 5 villages in your clouster diamond shit girl take 2 and keep the one when my nearest village to support is 5 hours away from support hc u are both garbage,litteraly bad players who are getting carried by your good "strategy" on making this world 1v3.You should feel very proud that u had all your village stacked,i mean it takes a tons of skill to ask deff afterall xD!!

Thats it, tell us how u feel. Let it all out :D