Setting

DeletedUser120220

So how do we feel about the settings?

Limited hauls, no watchtower, limited pp usage seems.. interesting.

DeletedUser120876

Jirki said this in his announcement: The world will launch with a reduced premium system.
Yeah, but thath dosnt mean thath premium exchange is completely removed. Maybe you can spend some/day or idk

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
If I'm seeing it right, it's limited hauls but no boost to res production. Correct right?
That's different than for example W61. Should be interesting.

DeletedUser121476

I feel like limited hauls and limited premium are just too much. Maybe limited prem and "normal" hauls would be better? I like the settings anyway just saying though

blckdrgn1

I feel like limited hauls and limited premium are just too much. Maybe limited prem and "normal" hauls would be better? I like the settings anyway just saying though

They are stopping mass pp spenders, and also stopping people who have no life from getting big advantages over normal casual players who have lives and dont want to blow tons of money on getting an edge.

I think its a great balance and the rest of the settings are excellent for old school players to return to something familiar :) Innogames is goin back to their roots on this one and I like it.

DeletedUser120425

Like the look of the settings, limited hauls is a bit meh, but as I have limited play time works well for me, but will admit when having freetime and "in the zone" unlimited hauls is lovely to take advantage off.

Seems that they listened to what the community wanted from feedback on various posts on w100 Premium features. Will make things more interesting, maybe see some usual "top starter names" be lacking in the rankings without their high PP usage.

Goodluck all.

Lady Mihaela Targaryen

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Personally I don't like the no flag thing

In rest I would have no problem to play this world

A world where ppl can't have several villages before bp ends is a good world for me

The small tribes limit means we'll see huge families at start?

DeletedUser114962

Time for real-war, bank accounts and wallets will not save you here my friends. Pure skill and the love for war and tactician-ship will prevail. I would'nt have minded no co-player rule to find out who the best players are.

PS: I have a great set of co's that will be a whole lot of fun :)