No PP farming? (my rant...)

atmospherecf

NOOOO!! Come on TW admins. I wanted to PP farm... Imagine all these RICH PP players spending all their hard earn cash.. and me supplying them resources...

This would have been a legendary world for PP farmers...

Last edited:

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
This is a good thing for TW. If W100 had been p2w it would show that Inno really has given up on TW, and they'd milk W100 really well one last time before giving up on the game.
Making W100 non p2w shows that they're thinking past this world to future worlds. Where they hope the saved up PP will still be used.

Oh and please do boycot this world Ronnie.

0s0speedy

Uhhh. no. 100 will be the last hoorah for TW before it dies and falls to the history books of old generation browser games. Never to be heard from again. Slowly followed by that misery of a game that is TW2.

Anaconda

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I have to laugh at some of these posts. InnoGames showed a lot of integrity by setting w100 back to old world settings. They did not have to change their settings. What players apparently do not know is InnoGames makes more on TW1 now, then they did 10 years ago, even with diminished player levels. InnoGames does care about its gaming community as evidence of w100 settings. As one who sunk their personal time in rebuilding our forum guides and will lose sleep playing w100, I salute you InnoGames.

Proof
https://www.mmobomb.com/news/innogames-revenue-hit-130-million-euros-2016/

Undead Billy Mays

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I have to laugh at some of these posts. InnoGames showed a lot of integrity by setting w100 back to old world settings. They did not have to change their settings. What players apparently do not know is InnoGames makes more on TW1 now, then they did 10 years ago, even with diminished player levels. InnoGames does care about its gaming community as evidence of w100 settings. As one who sunk their personal time in rebuilding our forum guides and will lose sleep playing w100, I salute you InnoGames.

Proof
https://www.mmobomb.com/news/innogames-revenue-hit-130-million-euros-2016/

I really believe that although these settings may not be perfect, they are a exactly what the game needed, a real thank you to the players who have played for the past 10 years. It will end up a very competitive world, and hopefully one that won't be won in 6 months! It would be nice to see Inno commit to " old world settings every 3-5 worlds to keep the larger fanbase alive. Working in some of the newer features but keeping premium under control.

DeletedUser121968

A world without premium exchange is the best thing that has happened to this game in a long time.I am joining the server solely for that reason.I will buy every quality of life feature to support this cause albeit premium exchange has its pros like keeping the game alive, a world without it is only a good thing.Besides, the settings are perfect for old school players,returning players, and players who come from other servers just for this. It's gonna be amazing.

Klusums

Don't use no PP as a excuse :p

Everyone knew you were gonna play this world seriously .

Good to see the old settings btw .

Deleted User - 10618707

This is a good thing for TW. If W100 had been p2w it would show that Inno really has given up on TW, and they'd milk W100 really well one last time before giving up on the game.
Making W100 non p2w shows that they're thinking past this world to future worlds. Where they hope the saved up PP will still be used.

Im almost certain that regardless of whether this world is p2w or not, it is the last hoorah. TW is a dead game on its last legs, and will return to its corpse like state when w101 is announced.

Whether cashing out big now or hoping for future audience, can't say which is the better strategy

DeletedUser111865

Newsflash, you don't have to play world 100. If you don't like the world settings then join the next world.

You obviously don't give a crap about nostalgia anyway if you're crying about lack of pp.

I feel like this was a joke, but...

DeletedUser119075

I saved up 100k pp for this world just to find out I wasted time pp farming. Imagine how Tudardar