The Story of Peenuts

• Thread starter DeletedUser61779
  • Start date

DeletedUser61779

Peenuts is a bitter man; he made the wrong choice and is no longer in the game.

Peenuts was exposed as a spy, and I threw him out of my tribe. This was after I gave him his first village; and after I saved him when he was the first to come begging for a safe home from the train wreck that was S~N after Dott launched on them. Lesson learnt, never take a refugee from someone else's war.

Sad for Peenuts, he chose a loser tribe to spy for. They were wiped off the map two weeks later, and Peenuts with it.

While in the tribe, Peenuts made no contribution to tribemates, and his spying nearly brought the tribe down. Our fortunes turned after we kicked him.

Peenuts now has a reputation less fragrant than the emergency khazi at the Glastonbury Festival on rogan josh night; nobody can ever trust him again.

Peenuts

Reaction score
Peenuts is a bitter man; he made the wrong choice and is no longer in the game.

Peenuts was exposed as a spy, and I threw him out of my tribe.

Sad for Peenuts, he chose a loser tribe to spy for. They were wiped off the map two weeks later, and Peenuts with it.

While in the tribe, Peenuts made no contribution to tribemates, and his spying nearly brought the tribe down. Our fortunes turned after we kicked him.

Peenuts now has a reputation less fragrant than the emergency khazi at the Glastonbury Festival on rogan josh night; nobody can ever trust him again.

My account is no longer in this world, I still am :). You didn't expose me for sht, you kicked me out for not attacking the target YOU assigned and not doing what YOU wanted (there was going to be no follow up on my nuke, just a catless nuke going in for no reason). You then gave me a warning, something like this (just a summary) "We will not attack you but if you join another tribe we will launch nukes blablabla" and then went back on your word about not attacking me and sent all the nukes you got and I squashed them all like cockroaches (fyi I had 0 support) :D

Then you ran this scout operation on me for a week, in which not a single person was able to scout me from Phalos (killed over 3-4k scouts, it was hilarious). And just to be clear, the only thing I leaked was an op that was made on LothlorienRogue, so don't blame me on your other failures. The op itself was pathetic, you launched 2-3 trains at him and he would've managed with or without the info I provided.

As for being trustworthy, I had 3 people offering me to coplay their accounts. Just because I went against YOU, you're saying "nobody can ever trust him again." lol

I did not make the wrong choice, I regret nothing.

This was after I gave him his first village; and after I saved him when he was the first to come begging for a safe home from the train wreck that was S~N after Dott launched on them. Lesson learnt, never take a refugee from someone else's war.

You gave me my first village? I got my first village when I was in SN and we were fighting SKY, you had absolutely nothing to do with how I got my first village. I asked to join once after Kingluke told me to leave SN, he can confirm lol. If calling it begging makes you happy, then go ahead :)

I wouldn't call myself a refugee, I joined DM during the DoTT war and was more than happy to fight with DM. They're a great bunch and had lots of fun, they allowed me to play the way I wanted without spamming me with mails everytime I blink. Literally averaged 5-6 mails a day. You're even worse than a crazy girlfriend on her period.

Notice how you say "I" a lot. You didn't do a thing mate. This just proves how arrogant you are lol

Last edited:

Leather and Latex

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
popcorn.gif

DeletedUser121584

My account is no longer in this world, I still am :). You didn't expose me for sht, you kicked me out for not attacking the target YOU assigned and not doing what YOU wanted (there was going to be no follow up on my nuke, just a catless nuke going in for no reason). You then gave me a warning, something like this (just a summary) "We will not attack you but if you join another tribe we will launch nukes blablabla" and then went back on your word about not attacking me and sent all the nukes you got and I squashed them all like cockroaches (fyi I had 0 support) :D

Then you ran this scout operation on me for a week, in which not a single person was able to scout me from Phalos (killed over 3-4k scouts, it was hilarious). And just to be clear, the only thing I leaked was an op that was made on LothlorienRogue, so don't blame me on your other failures. The op itself was pathetic, you launched 2-3 trains at him and he would've managed with or without the info I provided.

As for being trustworthy, I had 3 people offering me to coplay their accounts. Just because I went against YOU, you're saying "nobody can ever trust him again." lol

I did not make the wrong choice, I regret nothing.

You gave me my first village? I got my first village when I was in SN and we were fighting SKY, you had absolutely nothing to do with how I got my first village. I asked to join once after Kingluke told me to leave SN, he can confirm lol. If calling it begging makes you happy, then go ahead :)

I wouldn't call myself a refugee, I joined DM during the DoTT war and was more than happy to fight with DM. They're a great bunch and had lots of fun, they allowed me to play the way I wanted without spamming me with mails everytime I blink. Literally averaged 5-6 mails a day. You're even worse than a crazy girlfriend on her period.

Notice how you say "I" a lot. You didn't do a thing mate. This just proves how arrogant you are lol

Where you get those numbers i remember getting a scout report on your villa and I dont remember nuking you but i remember your nukes died on our walls, They just went splat. Lol

Did you even thank stefos for saving you from getting rekt, look where he & you are now.

You joined Dm while they are at war with dott? Yeah you were so brave right? after getting kick out where else would you go to dott? Lol.

Peenuts

Reaction score
Where you get those numbers i remember getting a scout report on your villa and I dont remember nuking you but i remember your nukes died on our walls, They just went splat. Lol

Did you even thank stefos for saving you from getting rekt, look where he & you are now.

You joined Dm while they are at war with dott? Yeah you were so brave right? after getting kick out where else would you go to dott? Lol.

Those numbers are close to how much i killed, i remember counting them lol. For the nukes that splat on me, i was referring to tigers weak attempts at me. I didnt attack you guys till later, I think i only splat a single nuke on tiger which resulted in me taking his village, so im not sure what youre taking about lol.

Stefos and i are on good terms. In fact when you guys made the op on him, i account sat him and defended. We managed to snipe all trains, but with him being 90% offense and not really wanting to play, the account was gone after other waves.

Im not necessarily saying im brave lol. I couldve done what tiger wanted and avoided the war. Id probably be miserable in phalos. Like i said, i have no regrets

DeletedUser121584

Those numbers are close to how much i killed, i remember counting them lol. For the nukes that splat on me, i was referring to tigers weak attempts at me. I didnt attack you guys till later, I think i only splat a single nuke on tiger which resulted in me taking his village, so im not sure what youre taking about lol.

Stefos and i are on good terms. In fact when you guys made the op on him, i account sat him and defended. We managed to snipe all trains, but with him being 90% offense and not really wanting to play, the account was gone after other waves.

Im not necessarily saying im brave lol. I couldve done what tiger wanted and avoided the war. Id probably be miserable in phalos. Like i said, i have no regrets

Yeah it would be miserable for you cause your used to having big players at your back carrying you but with phalos you got to do the heavy lifting.

Peenuts

Reaction score
Yeah it would be miserable for you cause your used to having big players at your back carrying you but with phalos you got to do the heavy lifting.

You just called phalos deadweight. My statement for worst tribe has been proven. Thanks :D

DeletedUser121584

You just called phalos deadweight. My statement for worst tribe has been proven. Thanks :D

Yeah, So your admitting you were a deadweight to, Now they know why DM fell so easy after you joined, at least 30% of the tribe is deadweight back when you were here and your were the heaviest ever you were like the 25% out of the 30ish%. lol

Not worst than DM that tribe is nowhere to be found, players go inactive when attacked lol poor excuse for the worst tribe :oops:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser61779

The thing is, we're not saying you weren't brave; we're saying you were a spy and a bad tribe mate who gave nothing. Your judgment is poor because every tribe you've been in (apart from mine, because of my efforts) has died; and so have you.

You don't exist, your tribe doesn't exist and your reputation is trash. The fact you don't regret that fact actually proves you are, despite what you say, brave; and foolish. But if you choose not to regret your actions, that is going to be fine by us and the community. Go Peenuts. You've played the game, you've had fun and that makes you a winner.

(And I'm certain you would be miserable in Phalos; you are not a team player)

trident64

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
The thing is, we're not saying you weren't brave; we're saying you were a spy and a bad tribe mate who gave nothing. Your judgment is poor because every tribe you've been in (apart from mine, because of my efforts) has died; and so have you.

You don't exist, your tribe doesn't exist and your reputation is trash. The fact you don't regret that fact actually proves you are, despite what you say, brave; and foolish. But if you choose not to regret your actions, that is going to be fine by us and the community. Go Peenuts. You've played the game, you've had fun and that makes you a winner.

I won't waste breath defending DM, I loved the tribe and each original member is comparable to family to me.

As for peenuts, peenuts is an extremely gifted player, excellent defender, and has one of the most likable personalities I have ever come across. The fella only came to DM because of the constant harassment he received while in his previous tribe, and he immediately integrated into the family, participated in ops, and showed the guts and skill necessary to make the bigger players cry. There are no grounds for any of your accusations against peenuts tenacity and skill, and if you do have any, I beg of you to show me, otherwise, peenuts will always be considered a friend by myself and many other players in TW, as he has the respect, integrity, and skill that anyone would be proud to have as a member of their team.

Oh, and he is adult enough not to make bash posts about other players in the forums in an attempt to brag about nobling a player that you have no right to. DOTT were the ones who broke him down, and even they had trouble. All you did was scavenge whatever you could. It's a process Phalos is familiar with.

DeletedUser61779

I won't waste breath defending DM, I loved the tribe and each original member is comparable to family to me.

As for peenuts, peenuts is an extremely gifted player, excellent defender, and has one of the most likable personalities I have ever come across. The fella only came to DM because of the constant harassment he received while in his previous tribe, and he immediately integrated into the family, participated in ops, and showed the guts and skill necessary to make the bigger players cry. There are no grounds for any of your accusations against peenuts tenacity and skill, and if you do have any, I beg of you to show me, otherwise, peenuts will always be considered a friend by myself and many other players in TW, as he has the respect, integrity, and skill that anyone would be proud to have as a member of their team.

Oh, and he is adult enough not to make bash posts about other players in the forums in an attempt to brag about nobling a player that you have no right to. DOTT were the ones who broke him down, and even they had trouble. All you did was scavenge whatever you could. It's a process Phalos is familiar with.

So, it's like this Tridy. Of course you are going to lie for Peenuts, he was your spy!
You and peenuts have a lot in common. Both of you are serial betrayers of your tribes, both of you got wiped out of the game, and neither of you are in W98 any more. Now, that's what I call a losing streak.
Have I missed anything? Some other failure perhaps?

trident64

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
So, it's like this Tridy. Of course you are going to lie for Peenuts, he was your spy!
You and peenuts have a lot in common. Both of you are serial betrayers of your tribes, both of you got wiped out of the game, and neither of you are in W98 any more. Now, that's what I call a losing streak.
Have I missed anything? Some other failure perhaps?

Yes you forgot that my parents don't love me and I constantly disappoint those that I encounter. Aside from that you pretty much nailed it. I'm a liar, peenuts is kind of a loser, but i love him, so i lie for him. I betrayed everyone i ever met, and also neither of us play W98 anymore. That's the honest to goodness truth from Tigermonkey himself fellas. Don't forget it.

CrazyBrute

Sorry pal but he has been part of team Brute for ages now. The guy is a quality tribemate and I'd wager that he'll still be playing this world long after you have left it.

DeletedUser61779

Sorry pal but he has been part of team Brute for ages now. The guy is a quality tribemate and I'd wager that he'll still be playing this world long after you have left it.
I understand your loyalty to one of your players, but my experience is that he was toxic and disloyal. We prospered when we kicked him for being a spy. He was a selfish player too.

Which account is he playing? I'd say any of the benefit comes from the other players, maybe the account name. If you take an account up, it's not really yours, you haven't earned it, and it doesn't really count. Peenuts was rubbed off this world by Dott. He went a long time ago.

DeletedUser117934

I understand your loyalty to one of your players, but my experience is that he was toxic and disloyal. We prospered when we kicked him for being a spy. He was a selfish player too.

Which account is he playing? I'd say any of the benefit comes from the other players, maybe the account name. If you take an account up, it's not really yours, you haven't earned it, and it doesn't really count. Peenuts was rubbed off this world by Dott. He went a long time ago.
Hahaha, Peenuts is anything but selfish. But don't worry, your favorite hobbit is also still around. We'll be coming for you soon enough, with all of those players that are supposedly already gone ;)

DeletedUser98015

Hey i am still here and Phalos has yet to take any of my villages even tho they have tried and fail a good amount of times....

Daddy Ashen

Reaction score
Hahaha, Peenuts is anything but selfish. But don't worry, your favorite hobbit is also still around. We'll be coming for you soon enough, with all of those players that are supposedly already gone ;)

hahahah who will come?u?we are not afraid of bonobos,stay on your tribe back to carry u noob,u are bad as hell,tottally usseless.we would have more fun noobling barbs than u,u are that easy