Dawn of the Tyrants (D.O.T.T)

DeletedUser115770

Now we see mommy comes back to the forums, didn't even have lame excuses as before for the differences between their OP results and Just.'s OP :D:D

DeletedUser115770

Getting wiped off the map like that is a noob stunt. He played and lost.

Be proud of yourself, Everyone knows how useless were phalos (a tribe under your leadership) to DOTT in their war, You guys couldn't even secure the backline lol. There is one possibility if you won't get rimmed and that's the delete button

awper

If only everyone played like JUST then this world might be more interesting. Lie to small rim tribes telling them they've got a NAP/alliance while filling those tribes with JUST "Bashers" until you eventually betray and eat them. Not to mention make sure you have a 2.0 and a 3.0 version of your tribe and promise all your friends that theyll get a chance to join JUST if they spy until you no longer need them.

Yeah, sounds like JUST are working really hard for a handed down win. I'm wondering who out of the 140 or so JUST members will get to be in the final 40.

NATMUS

If only everyone played like JUST then this world might be more interesting. Lie to small rim tribes telling them they've got a NAP/alliance while filling those tribes with JUST "Bashers" until you eventually betray and eat them. Not to mention make sure you have a 2.0 and a 3.0 version of your tribe and promise all your friends that theyll get a chance to join JUST if they spy until you no longer need them.

Yeah, sounds like JUST are working really hard for a handed down win. I'm wondering who out of the 140 or so JUST members will get to be in the final 40.

Can you count? there are 77 players in JUST tribes. A few of them are not here to win this world. Mainly here to play with friends on an online game. There are already a few inactive people who left for W100 like they said they would.

As for Namu and pH and Phalos..... Can't speak for them on what they do....

The fact that DOTT recruited in every war they have been in just shows you how bad their leadership was. Being duke of JUST we always had a plan to work with Toon and one day merge, which happened really early. Then once DOTT and GRRR became one tribe i took it upon myself to make a deal with 2 tribes in the south to make JUST2. Most of them being close friends from past worlds. Since then We have been in a few wars where i have not once sent out a mail demanding players to join me or die. I had the top 5 of VIK ask for a merge, I had the top 8 of Squeal ask me for a merge but once they got a answer of NO they ran to DOTT. of course DOTT took in VIK, why would they not? I mean they live for recruitment. Ask China all the mails deadmax and your daddy were sending trying to get them to switch sides. They eventually broke them down and china is no more. A few joined DOTT and i had 5 members come and ask me if they could be apart of what our tribe stood for as they were not wanting to join DOTT and GRRR, who seemed to just internal small players. (Small players can be worth the weight in gold FYI). I would like to state the fact that China and Namu invited us to that war where it seemed like the only tribe actually doing anything was JUST & JUST2. DOTT were busy taking internals still from those left over in VIK and those they had to kick out of GRRR to make room. Ill give credit to WNS as they actually were putting in work in the North. After all that and Squeal had be ripped apart by the JUST family Namu and DOTT came to a NAP agreement which was smart on DOTTs side but I would of pushed for an alliance if I was them. I then broke our alliance with China and Namu since the people I agreed to have that alliance with had left the world. I was then approached by Namu for a NAP while they sorted there situation out. Of course i agreed as they were still on our side in this war and I had no reason to push K43.

As for every other tribe on the rim.... Being the duke of JUST everything goes by me. So all these small tribe complaining about JUST backstabbing them is complete BS. We haven't got any relation with any tribe on the rim but pH. Which brings me to there situation. pH and JUST have always been on friendly terms, we had no intentions of attacking them as at this stage, DOTT had plenty of villages for us to noble. So we agreed a border with them so that we wouldn't eat in K46. And to be fair it should of been a K that DOTT should of tried to control a long time ago but another example of bad leadership on there side. And of recently pH lost a couple members to DOTT and GRRR. one who was internalled by Noobs united himself. less than a week after poaching pH players DOTT and GRRR beg pH for a merge or at the very least an alliance to work against JUST. Was very funny to me as you just expect a smaller tribe to listen to your demands after you just took 2 of their best players. Like complete lack of knowledge in the game and how it works. Never seen that kind of plan work in the 15 years I've played. DOTT just got everything wrong in this section.

As for Phalos...... hahaha got to be the worse alliance in TW history. I don't understand why DOTT didn't noble this tribe. I mean this was a tribe that you needed to take full rim control in the NE and help stack your front lines. They seem to fail all around the board. This is where DOTT should of merged Phalos into them and then nobled the rest. That would of made everything better for DOTT in the long run. But you left your NE rim in charge of what could be one of the worst dukes in TW history with monkey brains leading them. i'll stop there as this was DOTTs biggest mistake by far.

Then theres the D.M guys..... The way you recruited them was a complete shame and disrespect to them as players. So you had to know all along they had some hate for DOTT. I had been in contact with D.M before they moved over to DOTT and they were always my first choice of an alliance until they got put in the situation they were in. yes China you were my second choice :p but after everything that happened i always knew i would take in the core of guys I knew. It was actually a plan than was out in place for weeks before it did happen. Not sure why DOTT didn't see it coming with all the spaces opening up with JUST. And when the time was ready we made the switch happen. And let me tell you this, those D.M guys were by far some of the best players DOTT had. As since then DOTT ops have been a complete joke. you have about 30% of both tribes sending fakes... ( for example we were getting more fakes from IMM) then not only lack of people sending fakes but how poorly timings were and then the biggest thing of all was only 3 players even sent support behind there nobles. and of those 3 only 1 person timed it perfectly. Like if you are planning on a tribe OP and taking villages behind enemy lines its always a good idea to time support if not you make it easy to just dodge support and recap.

Overall its been a bit of a joke of a world. If JUST wins this will be the 5th time i have won a world. And i'm not rubbing that in as the past 4 worlds were fun and i actually enjoyed every minute of them. And there was never a tribe like DOTT who would throw threats out like they have done. this will be the worst world i have won but at the same time i'll remember it because of how badly the leadership was on the main tribe DOTT. That being of course Ragnar on Deadmax mainly. But one person doesn't run a tribe, they should have a council who should give their opinion and ideas. So I shake my head at those who didn't stop ragnar or in fact took weeks to notice the damage he was doing to your tribe.

To those who I have met on this world it has been a blast and very fun at times watching how hated DOTT really is. I won't say JUST completely destroyed DOTT as they have themselves to blame for how bad they handled merges and wars and most of all how they treated there smaller players. DOTTs core were made up of a few close friends from the past and i feel like one person ruined all that.

Anyway I will carry on enjoying the world as I have put time an effort into it. Maybe some changes will lighten it up and make it more fun but we shall see.

Last edited:

DeletedUser120351

What happened here? everyone died?? :(
What happened to We Always Quit, or Deadweight is it? Oh I know Your Mommy is around somewhere!

No point just quitting, fight it out. It's more fun that way!

DeletedUser111461

Yeah there is a hell of a lot less talk from the DOTT side of things.

As much as Daddy's posts made my brain hurt, he was the one guy i didn't expect to just stop posting. I mean after all i thought he was going to show everyone how to play this game.

trident64

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Yeah there is a hell of a lot less talk from the DOTT side of things.

As much as Daddy's posts made my brain hurt, he was the one guy i didn't expect to just stop posting. I mean after all i thought he was going to show everyone how to play this game.

Well as for me, i feel he has educated me greatly on how to play. There is, of course, also a difference between "playing", and "playing well".

DeletedUser107359

u are both pathetic piece of crubs,litteraly shits!! garbage players who think they are something!! listen here you garbage little girl u are overrated,the other shit arote as well,the world at the moment is kind 1 continent vs 3,its pretty understanding that ull have at least the double troops from us,all u did is stack the hell out of your villages and nothing more,do u think that this is a fact of honour?or something big?i dont even know if u had to snipe something with all this stack u gargbage players,i am your daddy!! ill learn u sons of mine how this game works! hitting 5 villages in your clouster diamond shit girl take 2 and keep the one when my nearest village to support is 5 hours away from support hc u are both garbage,litteraly bad players who are getting carried by your good "strategy" on making this world 1v3.You should feel very proud that u had all your village stacked,i mean it takes a tons of skill to ask deff afterall xD!!

A descending spiral to dream for:

YDD%20Spiral.png

YDD%20Spiral%202.png

DeletedUser98015

Just wanna point out what Daddy mentioned about the failed Op on me. When the Diamond.Blade account Left DOTT only a select few of the villages were actually stacked the rest was sniped by Me, JUST and Leather and Latex. And the result Was that i did not Lose a single villages in that Op when they Pretty much went after around 60 villages.

The reason that DOTT didn't take any was the fact that only one or two players added anti snipes to there trains.. Even less actually timed support behind there villages.
Add in the good communication the Just tribe has and the speed in the response of me posting snipe requests ect.

It had Nothing to do with everything being stacked to high hell. JUST had no where close to the troops to even do that as they already had a front line to support.

Just clearing that up.

DeletedUser107359

Just wanna point out what Daddy mentioned about the failed Op on me. When the Diamond.Blade account Left DOTT only a select few of the villages were actually stacked the rest was sniped by Me, JUST and Leather and Latex. And the result Was that i did not Lose a single villages in that Op when they Pretty much went after around 60 villages.

The reason that DOTT didn't take any was the fact that only one or two players added anti snipes to there trains.. Even less actually timed support behind there villages.
Add in the good communication the Just tribe has and the speed in the response of me posting snipe requests ect.

It had Nothing to do with everything being stacked to high hell. JUST had no where close to the troops to even do that as they already had a front line to support.

Just clearing that up.
Wow, misinformation from the original YDD? I guess anything is possible. His propaganda platform was so convincing, laughs.