Creati vs AA

atmospherecf

Come on W97!!!!!! WE STILL HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! fight fight fight !!

REPRESENT!!!

Last edited:

Deleted User - 10770065

REPRESENT!!!

bf607ad3d06501fac3147208414efc94.png

DeletedUser119047

REPRESENT!!!

holy crap <><> on those OD stats. looks like a real world gangbang. what a shame. its going to take a lot to get rid of atmosphere's tribe. That is why I'm not surprised srank is still alive.

DeletedUser

SRANK has earned my respect. I've never seen a tribe in all of my years playing TW absorb so much damage and continue to play on. Literally, this is W97 vs SRANK. and Yes, Srank is still lives on lols

Truth Breaker

IL shows they have no class once again. Wilfrid Kyaat, who lost his house in flooding, is being nobled by chitwi who continues to mock Wilfrid. Mocking someone who can't play because they lost their house? Pathetic. I will hold his account to the last vill. Death to Dan? No thanks Dave, the chitwi account needs to bring Mike back.

wibo08

IL shows they have no class once again. Wilfrid Kyaat, who lost his house in flooding, is being nobled by chitwi who continues to mock Wilfrid. Mocking someone who can't play because they lost their house? Pathetic. I will hold his account to the last vill. Death to Dan? No thanks Dave, the chitwi account needs to bring Mike back.
There is a sit function for this, you know.

DeletedUser102250

Oh wow, you managed to get a hold of an enemies sit! Making IL proud :)

atmospherecf

we still here... WHERE YOU AT W97!!!

Ipod..Creati..Annex.~IL~ COME GET SOME!!!!!!!!

Chitwi

This is so blown out of proportion it's not even funny... unless you think that I'm telepathic, how would I ever know that Wilfrid is in a flood... As for the mocking, I'm not sure u've read through the Wilfrid messages yourself. I genuinely hope he is okay..

Last edited:

atmospherecf

Where here baby... where you at?? SHOWS US WHAT YOU GOT!!!!!!!

Krapek

Flooding of hostile offensive troops? If no, then im sincerly sorry and i hope he is going to be okay and gets his house repaired fast.