Skip

• Thread starter DeletedUser110019
  • Start date

DeletedUser110019

Why they opened 101 so close to 100 no clue better to wait for 102

Michael Corleone.

You don't like Inno listening to the community and giving you settings people wanted? ok?
Trying to have your cake and eat it too. Listening to some of the most dedicated to the evaporating player base and give them a world with good settings just to open a crappy p2w world what, less than a week after that? Lol, yeah quite the coincidence as James B. Peterson said above.

Server merges shouldve been happening at least 2 years ago anyway lol to gear and commemorate W100. yall did more advertising and celebration for W50 than W100. It is just a reminder to the people that still do play this game that not even inno gives 2 shites.

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Trying to have your cake and eat it too. Listening to some of the most dedicated to the evaporating player base and give them a world with good settings just to open a crappy p2w world what, less than a week after that? Lol, yeah quite the coincidence as James B. Peterson said above.

Server merges shouldve been happening at least 2 years ago anyway lol to gear and commemorate W100. yall did more advertising and celebration for W50 than W100. It is just a reminder to the people that still do play this game that not even inno gives 2 shites.

I forgot about 50. That was actually a good world. But totally agree. I find it a bit bizarre that some of the .net community were advertising on foreign servers to ensure competition and Inno couldn't even do it. Forums remain pathetic yet world is larger. It's just not right.

DeletedUser110019

I forgot about 50. That was actually a good world. But totally agree. I find it a bit bizarre that some of the .net community were advertising on foreign servers to ensure competition and Inno couldn't even do it. Forums remain pathetic yet world is larger. It's just not right.

pp farming we is what brings these worlds popular

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
But they could have included that for W100 and not brought it out as soon. I don’t buy that excuse!
I've mentioned it previously, but here we go again: the server mergers bring incentives for the people on the merging servers, incentives that would be unbalanced on a non-P2W-world like W100. Obviously, giving such unbalanced incentives on w100 was not considered; having w100 being the merge world and no incentives given wasn't on the cards either; so the choice was between releasing w101 before w100 (I can't speak for decisions on it, it was made higher up), or releasing w101 shortly after w100. So here we are. But personally I agree that the server merge timing was unfortunate.

The advertising certainly haven't gone as it should - I can't really say what went wrong there, but something did. The entire thing have been complicated by the issue that .net currently don't have an actual Community Manager, which you may or may not have noticed (I'm a Co-Community Manager, not THE Community Manager).

DeletedUser66411

At the very least they could have made w100 the recommended world for the designated amount of time a normal world would have been... Now we have essentially a dead server in 101 as a recommended world with possibly the worst settings ever created.

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I've mentioned it previously, but here we go again: the server mergers bring incentives for the people on the merging servers, incentives that would be unbalanced on a non-P2W-world like W100. Obviously, giving such unbalanced incentives on w100 was not considered; having w100 being the merge world and no incentives given wasn't on the cards either; so the choice was between releasing w101 before w100 (I can't speak for decisions on it, it was made higher up), or releasing w101 shortly after w100. So here we are. But personally I agree that the server merge timing was unfortunate.

The advertising certainly haven't gone as it should - I can't really say what went wrong there, but something did. The entire thing have been complicated by the issue that .net currently don't have an actual Community Manager, which you may or may not have noticed (I'm a Co-Community Manager, not THE Community Manager).

It's not to late to try salvage. Has time but won't happen.

DeletedUser66411

They better not mess up world 111. That world has 3 ones in it. That's crazy! Don't get me started about W123. ITS GUNNA BE EASY AS ABC!
Can't tell if you are a troll or not but w100 is the first world with non p2w settings in multiple years if I'm not mistaken. The fact that it has grown as big as it has with only a couple days as the recommended server is a feat in itself. If Inno wants to purposely sabotage their most hyped world in years power to them. If they were so concerned about the bottom line they should have added a few more pay to play features like prem account/AM/LA etc... Instead they chose to create a small world and screw most of the last remaining loyal players to their brand. It will still be a good world just based on the current talent that is there but I am sure for most it will be their last.

DeletedUser

Well they gave us non-p2w settings and everyone (mainly al) is still crying bc boohoo some people are gunna go play another world on their own free will. How dare they live their lifes! Just be happy we were actually given a non-p2w world! Who even saw that coming? I mean come on. Yet here you are still crying because every single thing didn't go your way, even though the MAIN thing did go your way. Choose your battles man.

DeletedUser66411

Well they gave us non-p2w settings and everyone (mainly al) is still crying bc boohoo some people are gunna go play another world on their own free will. How dare they live their lifes! Just be happy we were actually given a non-p2w world! Who even saw that coming? I mean come on. Yet here you are still crying because every single thing didn't go your way, even though the MAIN thing did go your way. Choose your battles man.
I get your point that it is innos way of still generating as much profit as they can while throwing a bone to the community. I still think it's fair to make a post informing 101 players about 100 as new players that join and see the w101 highlighted might not realize there is a non p2w world available.

DeletedUser

I get your point that it is innos way of still generating as much profit as they can while throwing a bone to the community. I still think it's fair to make a post informing 101 players about 100 as new players that join and see the w101 highlighted might not realize there is a non p2w world available.

Yeahhhh and no I think. While I appreciate the sentiment behind trying to get new players to join W100, I am kinda leaning towards it would just be cruel to lead them into that world. It's filled with like 2 dozen premades who simply dont have room for new players, and they will just take advantage of outsiders. This is a very cliquish game nowadays. W100 being the pinnacle of cliques, much to almurphs dismay.

throwing new players into w100 would be like throwing ants into a scorpion den. I think everyone that wanted to and should be in W100 is there, and it will be just fine.