Skip

• Thread starter DeletedUser110019
  • Start date

DeletedUser66411

Yeahhhh and no I think. While I appreciate the sentiment behind trying to get new players to join W100, I am kinda leaning towards it would just be cruel to lead them into that world. It's filled with like 2 dozen premades who simply dont have room for new players, and they will just take advantage of outsiders. This is a very cliquish game nowadays. W100 being the pinnacle of cliques, much to almurphs dismay.

throwing new players into w100 would be like throwing ants into a scorpion den. I think everyone that wanted to and should be in W100 is there, and it will be just fine.

Possibly..While yes there is a lot of premades and talent I still think a new player would have a better time making it past the 1 village stage on w100 vs starting next to someone who spends 50k PP on a w101 startup.

DeletedUser110019

Possibly..While yes there is a lot of premades and talent I still think a new player would have a better time making it past the 1 village stage on w100 vs starting next to someone who spends 50k PP on a w101 startup.

that was my w97 experience i realized as a start up i was already like a month behind people who pp boosted their stats... w100 is honestly pretty fairish if people don't decide to cat you :p

Zalinor

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I think it'd be interesting to compare again 1 month into each world (hopefully the limited hauls vs slower speed will make the players leaving due to nobling roughly the same) as w101 will be inflated by people who are actually playing w100 but pp farming here. That would mean the player gains are due to key issue which is that W101 is the default world couldn't both be offered somehow?

DeletedUser66411

I think it'd be interesting to compare again 1 month into each world (hopefully the limited hauls vs slower speed will make the players leaving due to nobling roughly the same) as w101 will be inflated by people who are actually playing w100 but pp farming here. That would mean the player gains are due to key issue which is that W101 is the default world couldn't both be offered somehow?
The thing is this is not a new concept. Back when every second world was a non p2w world the p2w worlds would always be the recommended worlds regardless of which one came out first. This seems just like an extension of that policy.

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
The thing is this is not a new concept. Back when every second world was a non p2w world the p2w worlds would always be the recommended worlds regardless of which one came out first. This seems just like an extension of that policy.
There is no policy at work here. It's all about the server merges and the timing of that.

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
Why wasn't w100 left as a recommended world then?
Because of the server merges - incentives for merging and such things. It's all about the server merges and the details surrounding that - the timing is unfortunate, but it wasn't a decision made on CM level, so nothing to do about it.