Top 20 Tribes

DeletedUser96793

I agree with this. Leadership HAS to come with respect. A good leader does not need to be the best player themselves, but can demand respect and show that they deserve that respect. This works in the real world as well. The best worker does not mean they will be the best leader. Leaders have a different skill set.

I disagree.
A leader must be strong to lead, he needs the skills and expertise to back up his demand for respect , he needs both good player skills and leading experience.

DeletedUser121997

I disagree.
A leader must be strong to lead, he needs the skills and expertise to back up his demand for respect , he needs both good player skills and leading experience.

while I agree the leader needs some individual skills to be able to carry himself without being a burden it does not mean he has to be exceptionally good. If you are a leader with extraordinary individual skill it may help to gain the approval/respect of members but it is not necessary, the more important skill set is the one needed to lead.

mattcurr

A lot of leaders are trash at playing, the skills are unrelated

DeletedUser

I dont care if its jesus himself returned from spawn im not following a duke sitting on 26 points.

Lead by example, i wont respect a duke who doesnt have at least average game skills

I was just talking my personal opinion there. I've never met a good leader who didn't have at least average game skills, you need understanding of the game in order to lead effectively. On the theoretical level, actually playing is just wasting time that you could spend leading.

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I don't think a bad player can be a good leader. That doesn't mean the best players make the best leaders. A lot of leading is people skills. A lot of it though is also strategy and you can't plan strategy well without a good handle on game mechanics.

DeletedUser121413

Do you need people skills to lead a tribe to win? I'm not sure. The good leaders I play under, they are all strange.

DeletedUser121413

I just think there are a lot different style of leadership. Winning as leader is not based on being popular or being amazing at the game. Otherwise why would nemisis win?

DeletedUser121718

preuzmi (1).png
jh4qum
What are thoughts guys who is going to be 4 continent tribes . What all those tribes can do who will eliminite who.... I am curios and interested. Who are your Favourites?

Seven

darkx

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
A lot of great points in this thread I hope you guys don't mind me taking notes. I think code is my favorite tribe so far but still too early to determine. I hear there are 35+ premades in this world but it's the non premade tribes I'm worried about the most. With a tribe limit of 25 I'm curious to which tribe will scatter first

DeletedUser116724

Mind you. The kriegers did that when they first hit the scene, A whole tribe of kriegers and was all legit good players.

DeletedUser96793

while I agree the leader needs some individual skills to be able to carry himself without being a burden it does not mean he has to be exceptionally good. If you are a leader with extraordinary individual skill it may help to gain the approval/respect of members but it is not necessary, the more important skill set is the one needed to lead.

Different people, different leaders and different opinions .
But dont we all agree on the fact a tribe leader MUST invest alot of time in the game and he MUST have alot of free time to look over the tribe insideout ?