Vodka Declares on NN

DeletedUser121718

Hes in game name Is Sneaky Jesus, I Thing you must be getting him confused with <Barbarian Village> ? because that's about the extent of your "talent", You might even learn to dodge one of these days grate player.
he is only Joshua. People have life and work when they got some gifted accs they come and play mostly for fun.Barb villas with AM can be grown in 2 weeks max. If you know what are you doing ofc.

DeletedUser911

-The- is doing a nice job carrying on the NN legacy. It is so nice that we always have a common interest -- the same taste in food.

355c1c9d175b601997a353eb0363da21.png

Olve

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Well since the world is more or less all but decided, congratz to Vodka! Even tho it was more or less a decided world when the bridges burned between us im happy you bunch managed to pull it over the finish line. Congratz, really enjoyed my time with you all :)

Honorary mention to NN, Smart and the other tribes that was a part of this world aswell :)

DeletedUser122082

-The- is doing a nice job carrying on the NN legacy. It is so nice that we always have a common interest -- the same taste in food.

355c1c9d175b601997a353eb0363da21.png
This is why i continued to refuse requests to join NN and -the- i started the game very late and may not have effected much but i continued to tell dwklouisville their defensive strategy of nobling barbs and internals to keep them from the enemy is asinine nobles are too expensive the only TRUE way to slow down or stop the enemy is continued ops and banning of any activities contrary to the war -the-‘s mentality has always been to slow down vodka they never devised a strategy to snipe the win plus far too many troop and nobles waisted on villages already owned and barbs still much love for dwk everyone else pretty much arse

DeletedUser911

...they never devised a strategy to snipe the win plus far too many troop and nobles waisted on villages already owned and barbs still much love for dwk everyone else pretty much arse

I recognize that this is a very old post (even if it is pretty much the last past made in W94).

At any rate, I would surmise that Vodka stole the win from NN. You weren't around to see it at the juncture you joined the world (as you have said), but NN was winning the world all game long until Vodka came on late (and brought the Nerd guys in of course). If those two events were not to happen, there shouldn't be any question that NN would have been the favorite to win all game long.

I suppose it shouldn't surprise if Rav and Jack could have found a way to win it with his crew, but they certainly would have not been the consensus favorite like NN was (Rav and Jack = Gnomeland Security account; late-game duke of Vodka and originally the guys in charge of the Vodka merge with Nerds -- from the Nerd end of things).

awper

I recognize that this is a very old post (even if it is pretty much the last past made in W94).

At any rate, I would surmise that Vodka stole the win from NN. You weren't around to see it at the juncture you joined the world (as you have said), but NN was winning the world all game long until Vodka came on late (and brought the Nerd guys in of course). If those two events were not to happen, there shouldn't be any question that NN would have been the favorite to win all game long.

I suppose it shouldn't surprise if Rav and Jack could have found a way to win it with his crew, but they certainly would have not been the consensus favorite like NN was (Rav and Jack = Gnomeland Security account; late-game duke of Vodka and originally the guys in charge of the Vodka merge with Nerds -- from the Nerd end of things).

Having been on w94 at start, no you're wrong. At the start of the game NN mass recruited, had a bunch of puppet tribes, tried to get spies recruited in multiple tribes, tons of allies, etc, just your average cheap tactic tribe. Maybe they got better later in the world but in no way did people think "they had this world in the bag". The nerds/purge squad was there from the start and had to deal with Ragnar's $10,000 & botting tribe and Axes who were teamed up with NN. We from Purge/Nerds fough hard as hell to survive the early stages were we were outnumbered 1 to 10. I wasn't there when Purge merged with Vodka but Gnome/others all well deserved that win, it wasn't stolen from anybody, they earned it. They went from being outnumbered by a tribe who spent 5000$ on pp and their allies (probably more from what I remember) and nearly quitting to then winning the world. That is not a stolen victory in any way, shape or form.

DeletedUser911

Yeah, Purge guys rock. Fab and I were watching you guys all game. Fab actually wanted to join you guys instead of forming Vodka in the first place if I recall right.

By the way, I wasn't using 'stolen' in a derogatory way at all. I simply meant to correct the view that Vodka was the favorite over NN for any good length of time. OldMoney joined the game after everyone was ready to quit and he hadn't realized the history. No doubt that the Nerd guys deserve it.