Were coming for you!
Turks!

arabela

Idk, SIcory...

I see something else here:

http://www.clipular.com/posts/5815080139358208?k=_inL5zgfxSWunseXr9BZfa5km60

pretty nice backtime from DT on you, guys :X

DeletedUser50073

Nice backtime on allies, but SLY hasn't had a backtime connect once.
it's your allies :X ...
tenor.gif

Not us. And you know I wouldn't try to drag your name in the mud for a report against an ally.

arabela

Well, maybe your allies didnt inform you about the whole truth (as you obviously knew something). They probably bragged they are wrecking DT. And things are not exactly as you said, hence the report showing. Otherwise, I wouldn't even have posted that report. But since you were the one saying DT getting wrecked, i presumed you already side with your allies...so, you go in mud by yourself after them :X

Simple logic...

Don't worry, Sic, I still love you bae <3

DeletedUser50073

Idk about over in east k54.. But in SLYtown they are getting beaten down atm

arabela

Idk about over in east k54.. But in SLYtown they are getting beaten down atm

Ok, Sicory. If you realy insist for reports with SLY ...

https://prnt.sc/jiq60e
https://prnt.sc/jiq6do

Stop bragging , bae! You dont have to show me your muscles ;)

All I can say is that you are dragging eachother down and nobody will win from it. And i honestly don't see them doing bad either, like you saying :)

They are fighting you (SLY), and your allies (high, hun etc) who are not exactly in a small number. They have a WOW from me. Rank 1 OD, these guys are doing great.

Idk why you needed so much hugging. Expected more from you after so many years in tw...hugging for win wasn't your diplo, isnt't it?

Last edited:

DeletedUser50073

What happened not long after the Vusn reports, show those too ;) Known you a few years so I'm not going to argue with you ara just going to leave this here. Have a great day!

1M3VgvVFanAk9PGhcOzEo3SZD_DMvoHWuwRqZKMGVSxkrnNAWOoZsHRkLGieCEq_X4CdVKjhSuxMzSLXMXZIqTSVgwl86GAhIHBRuAmkB7VMmPcK6c0cg9m71ouAMBo1k63Ss_4c3Z_kcj_CG1sNVjXKDdW_LRNbTlp8Yj4Hbe_3jORIkGBCgIoFSZAxGDEi4Lkxbg3no3WRb8Sio_xd1ugsOdCEpHs1Nuh1G3u_MDNSlqg-AyySm5KlHV6XmwCt2qACFQOR-gOsd6LBy4XwxEk5G0l3JkKeP9xHMb1NVaoIGJQ2UHeAejb2xh3ec9EfZXpIafDKmeeMl0441U3sORZXITOvkZZFXO7D_d7TTvqnkLTQVEWtWzgXwBUPKAh-eOkS57EHVWtsbveFpj55HKmKIEhBqxs0tWMkOZ0qayTjkgTITdcBLjNH5U04n_DxloniaLpas4O2LhX5UBU3Yi0Au0kMp44xNKb1RP0ueTtuXTRExt3DmUIiEvHghiUAmoZ1j76Com3kBt0OdL-qIIekbuHw5tYbWav9DLxxNN6M352WuwTIBEabiwwCCSbxDgcZhBXQDSevZhcx_IgQYHJz5rXRMsDxdgweIgA=w838-h30-no

arabela

Don’t mind me much, Sic...Just stating here facts. And facts are they are not exactly rekt. They are gang banged by a familly tribe and some allies of them, yes...But, still they snipe your allies and backtime them...they show they are good players. What do you show? :p

DeletedUser120425

Don’t mind me much, Sic...Just stating here facts. And facts are they are not exactly rekt. They are gang banged by a familly tribe and some allies of them, yes...But, still they snipe your allies and backtime them...they show they are good players. What do you show? :p
That it takes over 5+ tribes to challenge 1 tribe, but still get backtimed, sniped and humilated on the forums, that my friend is what Sic has to show

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

I swear I've screamed this at least a million times in the past, but it clearly bears repeating. If you don't have enough rams to completely cap out wall bonus mitigation, don't attack, period. Normally that means 213 rams, but if you know your opponents wall level you can potentially get away with less. Every single one of those attackers suicided offense by sending far too few rams. This isn't shit people that have played for years should need to be told.