TNO-KE declares...

Makaveli The Don

I havent heard much more of lame response. I can say that game has changed and even when skinny said he is straight up main, you guys aint. We had some troubles in the start with some overborder nobles, did we ever did not give back villages? Did we ever piss off? Did we ever stacked them and you would have to loose troops? We gave them back on plate empty by honouring agreement.

So we honoured that agreement. And i may say that let Thor Strike you dead for saying we would break our cooldown period. It is you who have broken, it is you who have no honour and it is you who have no balls once again.

Last edited by a moderator:

CheekyCrixus

You did give back the villages, but you still kept taking new ones, which we had to go out of our way to retake. I even gave you heads up on several of those villages before they were taken so you could stop them, but you couldnt even control your own members. When you break the terms of our agreement several times over, that agreement loses its value. This war would have come either way, but if you could've controlled your members we wouldnt have any problems waiting 5 more days

Makaveli The Don

Its not about breaking the terms. Its when mistakes happen and we fix them and dont start to whine about it.

Nor even ever we did wrong. You know look at this from your perspective as you wanted the WAR. But you were afraid and weak, thats why you dont honour your agreement.

You wanted war, why not saying so? Knowing we fight ODIN and some of our D is there you use situation. As i said it is a move of a pussy not a leader guys. I will keep it down to my word and will stay for it.

What goes around comes around dont be surprised

CheekyCrixus

This whole thing is actually about breaking terms. We broke cooldown period because you broke the terms of the agreement. You saying this isnt about terms is just plain stupid.

Everyone knew this war was going to happen. We could have honoured the cooldown period, but after your several breaks in terms, we didnt trust you to honour if you were in the same situation. That's why we decided not to honour it on our side.

What goes around comes around is very fitting for this situation. You didnt honour the terms, we didnt see a reason we should

Makaveli The Don

You want to tell me we wanted to break terms and then give up villages for you for free. Like loose troops to clear villages and then just give them to you is break of terms. I think its a mistake made by players and they payed consequences. That is not a break of terms.

Break of terms would be we take the village on your border and refuse them to give it to you. That is what is break of terms

CheekyCrixus

You are breaking the terms if you noble a village on our side of the borders. The borders are a part of the terms and if you're not following the border, you are breaking the terms.

The fact that we are taking back the villages you take on our side doesnt make it okey for you to keep taking villages. Us taking the village back is a result of you breaking the terms.

Makaveli The Don

I mean as soon as there was mistake made we said okay villages going to be empty and we apologise. And it was from start when people where confused about the borders. I think if you make a mistake and then accept it and face the consequence is not the break of the terms. We were never intending to break terms mate. You know it and i know it.

This is just a reason for you to create WAR and enter fighting us when when we were dealing with others aswell. So to say you kick us from behind which i call a weak move. You know it deep down i am right.

Enough of explanations i mean we both have stated what we believe is true. I dont blame you for your side to think whats better of you, i just dont want the world to think we are backstabbers and breaking terms and alliances. We actually are the only ones so far in this world who have standed for our word to which ever tribe we have given it.

DeletedUser120220

You are breaking the terms if you noble a village on our side of the borders. The borders are a part of the terms and if you're not following the border, you are breaking the terms.

The fact that we are taking back the villages you take on our side doesn't make it okay for you to keep taking villages. Us taking the village back is a result of you breaking the terms.

After checking the stats i have found 4 incidents where OG2 nobled a village and TNO-KE had to noble it back, if you're trying to make a case that it's nothing but warranted for you to break the cooldown period over 4 mistakes which have been fixed by the by the duke of OG2 and the last incident being 3 weeks back you have never dealt with diplomacy before in tribalwars ever, because nothing goes perfectly in this game and backstabbing a tribe over these minor things will cause your tribe to lose credibility for any future diplomacy.

Nobling 4 villages across the border and giving them back is on a whole different scale of "breaking term" compared to disregarding the cooldown period and opping an unstacked front immediately.

CheekyCrixus

There was 2 more incidients in recent future which we didnt take back before we declared on them. And our final line reason for breaking the cooldownperiod is that we wouldnt trust OG to follow their own period if they were in the same situation. After those breaches we had no reason to believe it either.

CheekyCrixus

I am not lying. You cleared the villages, but 2 of them we never took. Which means there was 2 incidents Superdog didnt mentioned. None of this matters anyway, but dont come here calling me a liar over that

DeletedUser120220

There was 2 more incidients in recent future which we didnt take back before we declared on them. And our final line reason for breaking the cooldownperiod is that we wouldnt trust OG to follow their own period if they were in the same situation. After those breaches we had no reason to believe it either.

So these 6 ennoblements across the border could be annoying yes, however the leadership of OG seems to have dealt with each case well, besides the leadership of OG fixing these mistakes this also means your own members are literally getting free caps they wasted 0 troops on which is a positive.

In the grand scheme of things these 6 incidents might be experienced as annoying however, if OG was a valued ally needed to get your tribe in a position to win the world, no sane duke would end the diplomacy over these 6 minor incidents, meaning it looks like you're just looking for reasons to declare on OG because it fits you better.
Then you're using these minor annoyances to warrant breaking the cooldown period which is stunning to me.
Even when minor breaches happened there is no need to bring yourself down to the level of your opponent if you think that low of them, all you do is give everyone a reason to think low of you and to have less faith in your words in the future.

CheekyCrixus

You are making a lot of good points, and I appreciate your neutral point of view on the situation.

Going to war with OG was the plan from the start because our current position being between several tribes we have to get better access to the rim. When we decided OG would be the next war for us we never had intentions of breaking the cooldown period, but with their several breaks we were afraid they wouldnt respect it if we did.

I do understand that breaking a cooldown period is a big deal, because that's the whole point of a NAP in the first place, this isnt something we did lightly. However we stand on it being the best choice regarding OG and the lack of trust we had to them.

DeletedUser91425

If anyone is to blame for the decision to break the cooldown it's me. I'm the one that made the decision.

So you call them 6 minor issues. How many minor issues does it take before you decide it's a major issue that they couldn't respect the actual nap?

This nap agreement went into effect 27/4/18. So between there and 19/5/18 (3 weeks) there were 6 infractions. It comes down to he wasn't able to control everyone.

DeletedUser74261

I do understand that breaking a cooldown period is a big deal, because that's the whole point of a NAP in the first place, this isnt something we did lightly. However we stand on it being the best choice regarding OG and the lack of trust we had to them.

It's really not that hard to understand...after all, our tribe name is Trust No One...what more can you expect? ;)

DeletedUser74261

Side 1:
Tribes: TNO-KE
Side 2:
Tribes: OG², OG³

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 47
Side 2: 16
Difference: 31

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 306,933
Side 2: 106,568
Difference: 200,365

chart

steveee

I hate to be the bearer of bad news tnoke but your decision to do this is probably going to end up with all the members of og2 who were kicking odin's ass, being recruited by odin himself. You'll end up creating a monster that is looking right at you sooner than later. Instead of dealing with OG2 leadership you'll be dealing with the much less personable ODIN leadership. Good luck.

A14C

I hate to be the bearer of bad news tnoke but your decision to do this is probably going to end up with all the members of og2 who were kicking odin's ass, being recruited by odin himself. You'll end up creating a monster that is looking right at you sooner than later. Instead of dealing with OG2 leadership you'll be dealing with the much less personable ODIN leadership. Good luck.

So basically they should have either jumped in on ODIN and kick there ass or done nothing?

I mean if ODIN what's to recruit war refugees from a tribe that likely shows no respect for them. Then they can go ahead and shoot themselves in the foot.

DeletedUser120220

You're violating the cooldown period of the NAP so hitting an unstacked front, I'm surprised the war stats don't look way worse for OG tbh.

ODIN was being hit by ADHD with some success but the OG2 ops seemed the be quite bad, in this case TNO-KE seems to be a better tribe at opping so the pressure on ODIN will increase plus leadership will have to redistribute stacks very fast if they're taking in a large portion of OG2 which will still leave opportunity for plenty of caps before that's fully done.

ODIN is a tribe in the core surrounded from all sides with zero access to a rim or easy food at all, so in the long term they will probably end up like most pure core tribes at this stage, slowly being eaten by multiple tribes. So that monster you're talking about probably isn't that scary.

I mean if ODIN what's to recruit war refugees from a tribe that likely shows no respect for them. Then they can go ahead and shoot themselves in the foot.

It was pretty clear TNO-KE had no interest in warring ADHD as they would have done so while ADHD was warring ODIN and ANA at the same time while having diplo with OG2 meaning that when you're done with OG2 which in the current situation won't be very long, TNO-KE would hit ODIN anyway, so what do they actually lose by recruiting war refugees?
Nothing that wasn't already going to happen, they're just making it harder on you by recruiting them

steveee

So basically they should have either jumped in on ODIN and kick there ass or done nothing?

You're violating the cooldown period of the NAP so hitting an unstacked front, I'm surprised the war stats don't look way worse for OG tbh.

ODIN was being hit by ADHD with some success but the OG2 ops seemed the be quite bad, in this case TNO-KE seems to be a better tribe at opping so the pressure on ODIN will increase plus leadership will have to redistribute stacks very fast if they're taking in a large portion of OG2 which will still leave opportunity for plenty of caps before that's fully done.

ODIN is a tribe in the core surrounded from all sides with zero access to a rim or easy food at all, so in the long term they will probably end up like most pure core tribes at this stage, slowly being eaten by multiple tribes. So that monster you're talking about probably isn't that scary.

It was pretty clear TNO-KE had no interest in warring ADHD as they would have done so while ADHD was warring ODIN and ANA at the same time while having diplo with OG2 meaning that when you're done with OG2 which in the current situation won't be very long, TNO-KE would hit ODIN anyway, so what do they actually lose by recruiting war refugees?
Nothing that wasn't already going to happen, they're just making it harder on you by recruiting them

Odin will gain access to the eastern rim if they manage to recruit og2 and they are if i'm not wrong allied with the southern rim, so they are actually pretty poised to take a fairly strong position in the world