TW Advance Attack Planner

DeletedUser105718

Been using this regularely and is very easy and practical to use.

Dont know though why recently it doesnt change the worlds settings of worlds 69 and above even if you manually change the link of this worlds !!!
Can't you put in the speed/unitspeed on your own anymore?

DeletedUser95452

Sure that i can ... but it loses the magic it had if you start on manual :)

DeletedUser94653

The download/site for this tool no longer works, is there another option?

I understand it still works if you have already downloaded it, so can anyone else rehost it?

DeletedUser103381

Hello guys,

Its been long time, I was busy with my startup. Now I am bit relaxed as its doing good now without much of my efforts (we have team of 50 now) and have some time to invest on this software and possibly more interesting if you guys can suggest one. Please share your thoughts on changes you would like to see in this app, any bug you caught I have time now to resolve those.

Best Regards,
KingDhawal
Dhawal Jaiswal, CEO
Ratufa Software Technologies Pvt. Ltd.

Zalinor

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Hi KingDhawal I was using it however I did have a couple of issues with it so reverted to a poorer alternative that had these issues covered.

1) The capability for you to tell it you need to send 4 noble attacks (for noble nukes) rather than it only ever allocating one noble village per target.

2) The possibility to have more than one land time (ideally up to one for each coord)

It is however a great app especially the links feature!

Serious George

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Hi KingDhawal,

You have sleep times built into the app, but this option can be limited. It would be nice if you could pick up to a few times during a day when you are unable to do launches. This would allow someone to do launches around family, work, and sleep schedules.

DeletedUser103381

Hi KingDhawal I was using it however I did have a couple of issues with it so reverted to a poorer alternative that had these issues covered.

1) The capability for you to tell it you need to send 4 noble attacks (for noble nukes) rather than it only ever allocating one noble village per target.

2) The possibility to have more than one land time (ideally up to one for each coord)

It is however a great app especially the links feature!

Ok, I will going to add those feature in next release.

DeletedUser103381

Hi KingDhawal,

You have sleep times built into the app, but this option can be limited. It would be nice if you could pick up to a few times during a day when you are unable to do launches. This would allow someone to do launches around family, work, and sleep schedules.

Alright, by that you mean multiple sleep time or OFF time. I will work on that, I guess in next version I can integrate that too.

DeletedUser

Are there any updates available for this software?
Pam
Nicco
world 78

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I developed a new tool for planning attacks couple of weeks ago and been beta testing it with few friends. Today I released it for public beta on our blog, it is and will be free.

some features:
  • Easy co-ordinates grabbing.
  • Manual,Semi-Automatic and Fully Automatic attack plan.
  • Attack launch alarm.
  • Export and Import attack plan using notebook.
  • Runs on Mac, Windows and Linux.(Requires Adobe AIR)
and more.
http://www.theunstoppable.org/?page_id=5
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B2V0NBCj0hOHM2NCTkhsQWk0UUk&usp=sharing
i`m having trouble making it work...is that because i use windows 8.1 pro (64bit)? if you can, may you help me with this?

DeletedUser121485

One Last Ride

Skilled Soldier 2017
Reaction score
I've used it for like 5-6 years now. I remember the link on these forums to be broken. I had the program file saved on my google drive forever. I show this to everyone who is in need of an attack planner. Even sent the download file back when it wasn't on these forums anymore. Good program..

DeletedUser121485

I remember having to turn back my PC's clock to some date before 2013. Had something to do with an adobe AIR bug. You could try that and see if it works for you.

Anonymous...

Has this lost its ability to import attack plans? Having that issue on two different PCs lately