The Downfall of OG²

Barry B Benson

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
After oh so long time of internal struggles, the sane and the punished ones have decided to break free.
After months of struggle, we have gathered the strength to give up on this tribe and it's leadership.

There should be no surprise really, for those who has have any insight in the tribe, that this was bound to happen. With Makaveli the Don and s.u.s.a.t deciding stupid things they thought was good, with every other council-member and tribe-member protesting against, they always stuck to their own word and fell through.
After constantly ignoring others and pretending like everything is going fine and that everyone is happy with how things are going, some of us had enough.

Months after months, warning signs has been raised about how it's obvious TNO-KE would declare on us while we are warring ODIN. Even bystanders from the externals could see that. So why would our dear leaders not even listen to their players, council, externals, everyone, then they are screaming out the obvious. But rather sitt in bliss and ignore the danger until it's too late.

You've betrayed our trust, by listening to our complaints, then straight up ignored what we've said and done the opposite, screwing many of us over.

You've forced us into terrible situations, locking the whole southern front with a diplomatic relations with DANES, making us join their war, but not suppose to play with them, as they didn't want to play with us, so just locking hundreds of village from grabbing and making our war stats look more shit as we go versus ODIN.

You've ruled with a flaccid hand. Making slackers be free to do whatever they want. Sit around, noble barbs and ignore the fact some of our members are sitting several frontline accounts for several days straight, trying to beg for def, snipe, counter attack, in the middle of a war.

You've let anyone decide if they want in on OPs or just afk with 0 OD and nobling dead villages. Leading to us barely managing to scrap together a few trains for any single OP we tried to do. And even if we had planned and set up a whole OP to completion, you'd just come in and scrap it, because "we've got something other planned right now", which turned out to be more sitting on our ass doing nothing.

I wish you best of luck in the future Makaveli. I do see potential in you being a good leader, but you're very far from there yet. I hope this decision from us past members will be enough for you to consider your decisions and choice of people to put trust and reliability in.
Through the bad times there were always some light, which I hope you will remember as well after all of this.

Now we must turn our backs against you and those who are left loyal to you and wish you all the best of luck moving forward.

Kind Farewell
André

Got this message in the discord shortly after some of us announced their leave for TNO-KE.

93BvljE.png

Only a few hours later, this was the case.

EHCHckc.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Pear

Reaction score
Well said, Andre. Best of luck to Mak in the future. Good guy, sucks that things had to be the way they are.

Makaveli The Don

I wont say anything against what you say as that is your opinion. But you fleed from TR, you fleed from us and you will flee from watever tribe you in if things will get tough. It is what tribe jumpers do. Dont make me here as a bad person or bad call maker. All what you guys did was argue and fight between yourselves.

When you were in council you screwed up and nearly made 3 players leave in first two days.

About that P.S thing. I already sent Austin why Clear did this. And it was not me who attacked or who ordered it.

So think what you need. Do what you do. But coming here and washing off from your clothes that you love to jump around aint gonna be the thing.

DeletedUser91425

I wont say anything against what you say as that is your opinion. But you fleed from TR, you fleed from us and you will flee from watever tribe you in if things will get tough. It is what tribe jumpers do. Dont make me here as a bad person or bad call maker. All what you guys did was argue and fight between yourselves.

When you were in council you screwed up and nearly made 3 players leave in first two days.

About that P.S thing. I already sent Austin why Clear did this. And it was not me who attacked or who ordered it.

So think what you need. Do what you do. But coming here and washing off from your clothes that you love to jump around aint gonna be the thing.

So we go back to the issue you can't control your members. You had no problems when they jumped to you but since the situation is different it has a different response from you.

Barry B Benson

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
You put us as Baron 2 days after we first joined OG. Without knowing us or what we had for intentions or where capable. After a few days, we realised that, you didn't want a council that tried to do things. You wanted a council to agree with you and ignore anything that didn't come from you. So we stepped down as soon as we found out. But your habit of putting new recruits, a lot from enemies, in council first thing when you recruit them has always been worrying. Happened a lot.

What kind of leader doesn't take responsibility for his tribe? It's your tribe and your diplomacy for it. If a member of your tribe breaks that, he is responsible for your brand. If you had cared for your agreement you would've shown that your tribe denounced such actions. But instead, we get more incomings from other players of yours too.

Jumpers, traitors, fleers, cowards. All these straw-men that have been spammed so many times over the years. If you can point me to one winning player throughout the history of Tribal Wars that has stuck to less than 2 or 3 tribe changes throughout the entirety of the world, I would be impressed for sure. There is probably a few examples, but a low, low, low, low majority. So why must this straw-man argument pester in this community? Just empty insults for when you realise that you weren't good enough. Drop it and see the world for what it really is. For how the game is really meant to be played.

You don't get loyalty. You earn it.

Makaveli The Don

There is no point of us throwing rocks. What i feel that if you would leave and kept quite i wouldnt say anything. I accept your opinion and view on this world and i dont blame you for your eager to win. But that eager to just win the world will be the downfall of yours mate.

I never wanted council that agree with me. Because all the time you were saying your thoughts. Its that one little thing when you wanted me to drop alliances, or internall members. I couldnt just kill my members. Because i loved all of you. There were multiple times when tribe asked to kick you and internall you i refused. Guys the fact is that your greed didnt allowed all of you to work together. Travis screwed up lots of times with talks with others. He bassicly sucks negativity to him. And it just makes people want to attack him.

You knew all the time i stick to my word and i play by it. I have never went on behind anyones back and i supported all of my members. And when there occured situations instead of taking ones side. I tried to solve it and make you guys work together. So dont you say that i was doing wrong.

Those are not insults. As i said you would be respectfull if you didnt say anything and left. As i am not the person you want to portrait me here. And you show me disrespect, despite the fact i saved you multiple times on this world.

Skinny i would ask you to stay out of this as this is not your deal at all.

Barry B Benson

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I wasn't going to reply...I wasn't even going to give you the time of day....but you just had to throw my name into the mix.

I told you externals are Andre's thing, and I don't really handle it.

However, you made your bed...now you can sleep in it.

So you don't get to talk about downfall when you can't even keep your own members under a 7 day NAP. You don't get to talk about downfall when you won't listen to your own members. You don't get to talk about downfall when you consistently do not help your tribe mates.

You are rank 199 in ODS.
You would never take a sit of a front line account.
You would never vote on diplomacy.
You wouldn't even plan ops or allow the person that planned successful ops to be apart of council.

Guys the fact is that your greed didnt allowed all of you to work together.
That's why people loved working with me, on ops cause we all took villages. Meanwhile your player is getting op'd and you can't even support, no wonder Susat says you guys are prepared in the north, instead of helping your mates, you were looking out for your own self interests. I stayed around long enough to play defense on a front line account and support that account as well. I nearly have more ODS than you do from day than your entire world.

Travis screwed up lots of times with talks with others.
I actually brought out the best in your players, btw none of those players that worked with me on ops, are still in your tribe.

He bassicly sucks negativity to him. And it just makes people want to attack him.
I told you many times, i do not care who is mad at me. Cause i will just noble their villages. (Which i believe was partially the reason you never kicked me, cause you know that there would be hell to pay).

And when there occured situations instead of taking ones side.
If this were true, why is an inexperienced player (susat) a member of your council. And not the person doing the most work for your tribe. Anyone that disagreed with susat was kicked from council, that doesn't seem like you were trying to make anything work.

I tried to solve it and make you guys work together.
This also doesn't make sense, because you wouldn't take sits or plan ops.

And you show me disrespect, despite the fact i saved you multiple times on this world.
You never once saved us or anyone else on this world. We practically ran your tribe for you because you are so inactive, you would literally tell us to attack someone and then leave for 12+ hours. Who runs a tribe like that???

You really need to take some time and read Sun Tzu's "Art of War" as that will give you a grasp on how to play this game.

-Travis

Makaveli The Don

As i said there is just different ways of opinion. You see it how it fits you. I understand it both ways. And i said numerous times guys i dont have much time for this game, so with time given i was doing my part for what i could in this world to have succes.

Do i have to remind you about TR situation where you were nuked down?
Do i have to remind about goplays account when his players wanted to cat and farm you and i had to stop it
Do i have to remind how you nearly got Ultrasaur and Black Flags wanting to attack you because of your words.

Mate you dont know how to be gracefull. Your methods are like tiran or dictator. I dont lead like that. You knew it and you know it. As many flaws i may have had, i believe i had something good aswell. And i said numerous times i am okay to step down if needed.

Barry B Benson

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Do i have to remind you about TR situation where you were nuked down?
Nobody provided me any support, and I took all their villages.

Do i have to remind about goplays account when his players wanted to cat and farm you and i had to stop it
GoPlay account and I are bff's now

Do i have to remind how you nearly got Ultrasaur and Black Flags wanting to attack you because of your words.

Both of these players were very far away from me and did not matter. Besides I am not afraid of a little attack.

And i said numerous times i am okay to step down if needed.
When the tribe asked you to step down, you came back. So from that point forward we always knew that you really wouldn't stick to your word. However I love how you totally dodge all the facts in the matter.

-Travis

Makaveli The Don

I gues your book Sun Tzu The Art of War also provides the art of lie and telling the world the story you want to them to know.

If you deny all of this, where i see you clearly are more silenced than before. I will say we do not have anything to speak of.

DeletedUser44759

I gues your book Sun Tzu The Art of War also provides the art of lie and telling the world the story you want to them to know.

If you deny all of this, where i see you clearly are more silenced than before. I will say we do not have anything to speak of.

funnily enough it does say about misleading folks and trying to make your enemy believe you're strong when you're weak , maybe you've read it after all.....shame it's only that part though ..

Barry B Benson

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Actually what's funny is that Mak and Varo both ignored the facts, and instead took off with the "Art of War"

Anyhow, since I trying to deceive everyone, why don't you tell your side of things.

And why you couldn't sit anyone, or plan ops, or send support.

After all your pal susat (who is getting nobled as i write this) said that the north is prepared.

ADHD has recruited multiple players that have shown they cannot withstand playing even a small portion of defense, perhaps their recruiting method..."If you want in, you gotta give us some villages".

-Travis

DeletedUser120518

Travis back at it again, after screwing over his tribe on 91 and 96 somehow people are still confused when it happens on 99

I actually brought out the best in your players, btw none of those players that worked with me on ops, are still in your tribe.

For some reason on 91, you decided you preferred to play on the side of the enemies and the side you left won the world and the side you joined lost even though they were ahead at the time.
On 96 you switched sides and the side you left ended up winning while the side you joined lost, again.

This makes me hard to believe you bring the best out in your tribemates.

Barry B Benson

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
W91 = Spies in Corp that did not send nukes at TW. There were about 400 nukes that were not sent at TW. Can't win with ppl like that.

W96 = I never switched sides. Perhaps you are unaware of the account that I played? And I didn't get the chance to finish the world...sometimes real life gets in the way of tw.

However, this is w99, and I've stated nothing but facts, sooooo hop off ma d