Heaven Let Your Light Shine Down: IL Declares War on Creati

DeletedUser120744

The player sending the message is 100% on a council account. As far as i know a duke account but Im not sure. I was asked to remove names so ill follow. Personally i knew you would all just call it fake but I couldnt care less youll just use that excuse no matter what I post anyways. Keep trying to recruit I dont mind

Honestly Jacob I can't speak for my tribe but I honestly don't give a crap who said/did what I'm just happy and wanna say I love you and I'm sorry it was a salty declaration and not a happy one cause this is a good day <3 war shouldn't need a reason past one of us needs to win this world. Now let's do it.

Valour Khan

Oh wow you are serious aren't you. Weren't you three seriously considering IL right after you joined Creati? This I know for a fact.

What even is this callout man. Don't throw stones if you live in a glass house.

I try to stay off the externals to avoid unnecessary drama, but I just had to call you out. Hypocrite.

I didn't call anyone out, I was just supporting Shaun's claim that Zamon tried to get into Creati since I was one of the people that knew of the situation. Everyone has known from day one that I really liked ~IL~ and had the circumstances been different I probably would have joined. Not really sure why you got so aggressive all of the sudden.

DeletedUser110019

Oh wow you are serious aren't you. Weren't you three seriously considering IL right after you joined Creati? This I know for a fact.

What even is this callout man. Don't throw stones if you live in a glass house.

I try to stay off the externals to avoid unnecessary drama, but I just had to call you out. Hypocrite.

man i'm in creati on a leadership account I tell people daily i'm an IL spy

Quack

Reaction score
I didn't call anyone out, I was just supporting Shaun's claim that Zamon tried to get into Creati since I was one of the people that knew of the situation. Everyone has known from day one that I really liked ~IL~ and had the circumstances been different I probably would have joined. Not really sure why you got so aggressive all of the sudden.

Aggressive all of a sudden? I don't think I've ever talked to you. I started out aggressive.

You spoke like it was the plan to bring all of you into Creati, when in reality you were on the fence between IL and Creati for a decent amount of time.

Deleted User - 10770065

Everyone already knows Mason (Valour) wanted to join IL, but he chose to follow his friends to Creati (Floyd, unluck3y and ZamonX) as they outvoted him, but Zamon was rejected. Zamon will probably even admit it.

But yes, let's talk about recruitment, especially when IL has recruited near anything that's came close to them. Oh, and if that's not enough, they family tribe up two tribes too if they're not worth their standards :/

DeletedUser121656

Everyone already knows Mason (Valour) wanted to join IL, but he chose to follow his friends to Creati (Floyd, unluck3y and ZamonX) as they outvoted him, but Zamon was rejected. Zamon will probably even admit it.

But yes, let's talk about recruitment, especially when IL has recruited near anything that's came close to them. Oh, and if that's not enough, they family tribe up two tribes too if they're not worth their standards :/
Already with the excuses for why you will lose the war? Man you were so high and mighty a few hours ago, and now that we declare and start sending fakes you complain about recruitment. Might as well hit delete before we even reach your back line account. #AlphaAF

Deleted User - 10770065

No excuses, just facts. Even with your mass hugging, it won't be enough ILL. A lot of the players in ILL have been rimmed numerous times by Creati players, so I understand the resentment.

DeletedUser100230

All jokes apart , when did I approve of any academy tribe ?

Serious George

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Already with the excuses for why you will lose the war? Man you were so high and mighty a few hours ago, and now that we declare and start sending fakes you complain about recruitment. Might as well hit delete before we even reach your back line account. #AlphaAF

And you accuse us of trolling....lol

DeletedUser100230

No excuses, just facts. Even with your mass hugging, it won't be enough ILL. A lot of the players in ILL have been rimmed numerous times by Creati players, so I understand the resentment.

Sorry for back to back post , but I have rimmed many creati players in past and lot of creati players are part of that team which won along side with me as a team . So BITCH PLEASE

Serious George

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
After Jacob provides all the profs which were asked by creati members , I think it's time to tell you all that shut up and focus on game .
And just to be clear creati offered me to join them but I refused them to join as I wanted to go against them .
I won't post any screenshots here for this as the players who asked me to join are very close friends of mine and I don't want to disrespect anyone .

I wish both the tribes best of luck , I hope you guys don't consider me as inactive and let me take a roll through you guys just like S-rank.

Wish both the sides good luck .
Jorge I waited for this moment frm long time , I always wanted to run things against ur leadership since 90 .
So I hope you give ur best and ur members don't disappoint you .

Kind regards
Anant

As with any tribe in any world, both sides will probably have players quit or fall, but I will still be here doing what I can. Look forward to the battles ahead.

And for the record, I did not try to recruit you so I hope you weren’t trying to refer to me.

Valour Khan

Aggressive all of a sudden? I don't think I've ever talked to you. I started out aggressive.

You spoke like it was the plan to bring all of you into Creati, when in reality you were on the fence between IL and Creati for a decent amount of time.

As Shaun posted above, I preferred ~IL~ but in the end we went to Creati. When we decided to go to Creati, we did make a plan which is what I was referring to. Zamon's plan was always to join Creati(even back in the Kobk days), he merely joined you guys due to being declined by Creati leadership. I personally was on the fence for a long while as you stated as I have a lot of friends in ~IL~ and there are a few in Creati I don't get along with. Ultimately I allowed them to put players on my account to replace me. As you said, we've never talked yet you get all snappy from the start for no real reason. Not sure if its your personality or if you are trying to find reasons to dislike me because my account is in Creati.

Last edited:

DeletedUser114962

Can I continue to keep begging? Dw ALPHA when you lose this world, i'll keep continuing to beg.

Did I want to join Creati? Never, those who say I do need to re-evaluate themselves :D
I have my own agenda and its worked better than I expected. Before you tarnish my name Shawn please evaluate what you are saying and think of precautions that may follow.

You are miles below me.

#PleaseAcceptMe