Heaven Let Your Light Shine Down: IL Declares War on Creati

Deleted User - 10770065

Lol, with the drivel that you come up with, it's really no surprise why I've got some IL players coming to me saying how they're a bit embarrassed by you. Have fun, let's hope you don't get rimmed again :)

Also, for the IL trolls who are attempting to belittle me with this kaponog pnp, you can keep doing so if it makes you feel better sure. But the truth is that the guy wanted to be recruited and he was rejected, so I asked Fleezy, his friend, if he was going to quit and give up his villas (as some of us had decent relations with him) or if he was going to stay and defend. I found out which option he went with and it was dealt with accordingly. You can put your own negative spin to this all you want, have fun with it. I'll see you guys eventually and I'm intrigued to see if you're so talkative and mighty then.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gnomlandsecurity

5+ pages of trash talk, guess everyone here likes to talk the talk but I wonder how many can stick to it till the end :)

If Anant is part of any sort of leadership/council, pretty sure that is equivalent to having a mini-Cornish/Martin in your tribe. <--That is an implosion waiting to happen.

DeletedUser100230

5+ pages of trash talk, guess everyone here likes to talk the talk but I wonder how many can stick to it till the end :)

If Anant is part of any sort of leadership/council, pretty sure that is equivalent to having a mini-Cornish/Martin in your tribe. <--That is an implosion waiting to happen.

Hey fan , mind giving bit of ur intro ?

DeletedUser121656

Lol, with the drivel that you come up with, it's really no surprise why I've got some IL players coming to me saying how they're a bit embarrassed by you. Have fun, let's hope you don't get rimmed again :)

Also, for the IL trolls who are attempting to belittle me with this kaponog pnp, you can keep doing so if it makes you feel better sure. But the truth is that the guy wanted to be recruited and he was rejected, so I asked Fleezy, his friend, if he was going to quit and give up his villas (as some of us had decent relations with him) or if he was going to stay and defend. I found out which option he went with and it was dealt with accordingly. You can put your own negative spin to this all you want, have fun with it. I'll see you guys eventually and I'm intrigued to see if you're so talkative and mighty then.
The screenshots have been posted twist the words how you like. After this post I will allow you to have the last word since it allows you to keep your over inflated ego intact. However, I will come back to post screen shot of each and every village we take off the Alpha account.
~~ Cheers
#AlphaAF

The Evil Organization

Good Job Chris and Jacob on making this PNP.

It's very well done I must say .

Serious George

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I am actually sorry that you are being pointed for this, I just do not like playing under-lying snake type of games that your leadership is good at doing. Messaging weaker accounts to fight for them in order for their security, been a tactic abused by your superiors in every world they seem to play.

If we are always getting weaker players to fight for us, how come our leaders always rank near the top in most statistical categories when it comes to war? In fact, it's the fighting that our leadership looks forward to the most! In the words of Ronnie: "BRING IT!"

The Evil Organization

If we are always getting weaker players to fight for us, how come our leaders always rank near the top in most statistical categories when it comes to war? In fact, it's the fighting that our leadership looks forward to the most! In the words of Ronnie: "BRING IT!"

Come on mate it's meant to be in RED BOLD writing.

Deleted User - 10770065

The screenshots have been posted twist the words how you like. After this post I will allow you to have the last word since it allows you to keep your over inflated ego intact. However, I will come back to post screen shot of each and every village we take off the Alpha account.
~~ Cheers
#AlphaAF

So you have basically announced your full retirement from the externals then. I respect this decision Tyrael, it's the right one.

Carpe.Diem

You're right. How could i not be expecting a declaration at exactly 2351 on the 24/05! We are the last 2 real tribes left after all!
no but saying it comes as a suprise even for a tiny bit is amazing

DeletedUser114962

I'm all for fighting but underhand tactics are folly, buying your way into deathstars or having an account on the other side.

Krapek

basically our approach is to always be steady mobbin. here's a clip of our three-dukes-in-one (google "holy trinity" if confused), from last night's leadership vlog, reminding us how to operate:

VrD8.gif

#PowerMovesOnly

Actually, the real story is pretty lame, in proportion to the lameness of IL's declaration.

I am the guy in those messages leaked by Abbadon. They are from my private Skype messages with him. I never expected them to be taken so seriously, certainly not to the point of being like half of IL's justification for war (bruh). You're overthinking it. I was simply curious to see:

1. How loose-lipped Abbadon is
2. How seriously IL takes him
3. How paranoid/reactive IL leadership is

Why was I curious? Because a gossip who has a believing audience can be useful for planting false intel and triggering certain reactions. Hardly a revolutionary concept.

Abbadon seemed to fit the bill, so I followed the lead, acting on my own as a non-leadership dude casually sizing up an opportunity the way people do sometimes (sorry, IL conspiracy theorists). I sent Abbadon several messages that were designed to be a mix of believable and preposterous (if not downright hilarious to the informed reader), all of them juicy enough to tempt him to share them without thinking twice. Then I waited for the feedback loop as word spread through IL, answering my questions and ultimately resulting in this thread. Admittedly, my expectations were exceeded on all three points, and I seem to have catalyzed (if not caused) the onset of war.

giphy.gif

Look folks, this is business as usual. Waters get tested. We size each other up. Abbadon told me plenty of things I would have been a fool to take seriously, and asked several questions with obvious agendas behind them. It's par for the course. During cold war leading up to real conflict, banter between soon-to-be-enemies should never be taken at face value. That should go without saying. So this declaration is informative - both a misread and an overreaction on IL's part. I smell naivety and nerves. That's the smell of prey.

I wonder how long we'll have to hunt, before we can feast. We have quite the appeti

---

I'm sorry the story of W97's final war, so far, is that IL jumped the gun. What can I say? Mind games and gullible/paranoid people don't mix. I know that's rather anticlimactic, but it's undeniably funny to watch it play out, like when a ramfake causes a noob to panic and call militia or boost a defensive flag. Plus, I can assure you that the warfare itself will redeem the lousy declaration.

We had some nice, saucy tension building. Ratings were going up. Why did you have to rush through the foreplay? Stamina issues? Beginner's nerves? :D

Also, we can't avoid the elephant in the room here. Considering you had the whole lifespan of the world to prepare for that declaration, it was quite possibly the weakest of all time. This pretend confusion over whether the messages were sent by leadership is a terrible look. Abbadon has known all along that I'm not leadership. So either he embellished when quoting me to his IL superiors, or they embellished in their declaration. That renders half the declaration illegitimate, and the other half was a rushed, unreadable wall of text followed by a sentence that read like an apology for using revisionist history (so I guess we do find one accurate part there).

Also your declaration had like zero memes besides the North Korea one you've already beaten to death in-game. These are memes we're talking about, people. You can't internet without memes, let alone declare war here on TW. That takes it into "I'm not mad, I'm just disappointed" territory.

You.
Had.
One.
Job.

(note: when facepalming over your declaration, I make sure to leave my pinkie out of the facepalm, to honor the charity content from Fleez... his stuff is always fire <3)

I won't ruin your fun. You served your purpose well. All my questions about you and IL were answered, as well as some I hadn't thought to ask. Admittedly it's tempting to put you in your place, because your bravado is annoying and you tend to say easily refutable things (the Cornish diagnosis, more or less). But I won't stoop to your level of publicizing Skype PMs. The externals are already too full of that kind of bad sportsmanship, which reflects poorly on the game we love and the community we are. So continue to "expose" all you like. Miss me with those tactics. You're just cementing an unfortunate public image for yourself and piling up bad karma faster than 6ix9ine does. Obviously I have to address the level of disrespect you've shown me, but I will save my fighting to be done in-game. I encourage you to do the same moving forward. Let's make this a memorable conflict in the right ways.

Nice story,

Most people would...
giphy.gif

... your story but i think that most of this story is a bit of BS, you trying to save what is there to save on what you did or was trying to do (dont get me wrong, this is a game and recruiting moles is a part of it, but you failed), came back with a lame story of how this is what you wanted and you were on some research like some genius scientist who is comparable only with Einstein...
giphy.gif

... Well... I dont buy it for a bit...
giphy.gif

... maybe you try to ...
giphy.gif

... but what your real motives were are only known for you and you only perhaps.

But please, dont get this scientist stuff on us how you were on a research for getting a cum laude on psychology or something, that doesnt work Toka.

Last edited: