HUGS can’t be trusted.

DeletedUser122172

Well. SLAP! had an alliance with both FF and HUGS. The plan was SLAP, FF and HUGS Work together to take BCT. Then HUGS told us they wanted to hit Uruz first as they were more of a threat, but SLAP! had no interest in attacking Uruz so we went ahead with the BCT plan and HUGS promised to join after a few days. Never happened. Then a tribe called alt contacted me about a merge and they had the same enemies as us (BCT) so I accepted. Then HUGS started getting funny saying they was planning on nobling some of the players in Alt, I explained we wasn’t told anything about them attacking alt and if you only planned to attack them then they aren’t refugees but. Again they got their way and I kicked the targets and they nobled them. all we knew was about HUGS going for Uruz. So I questioned why can they attack Uruz and Alt but not help us with BCT? About a week passes and FF offered SLAP! a merge. I said I didn’t really want to because I don’t see the point as it will be pretty much the same just a different tribe name.

Then FF mailed again a few days later asking again, then out of nowhere people started leaving SLAP! and joining FF without me agreeing the terms. so they went behind my back.i messaged Kidd (from FF) and told him to invite the rest of SLAP. I then contacted HUGS saying I told Kidd to invite the rest and would I Beable to join HUGS once the merge has gone through. But then HUGS also betrayed us and started to launch an OP. Haven’t really stated why but I’m guessing it’s from the alt merge and them being scared I would have talked sense into FF cause I was constantly questioning their plans and I know exactly what they are doing. and they didn’t want FF to listen.

Basically anyone who has any diplomatic relations with HUGS. I would re-evaluate them.

I have a lot of saved conversations if anyone would like to see.

DeletedUser122172

They will use any Allies do do their dirty work whilst they sit growing and growing and collecting free villages. Then they will betray you.

2-3 tribes they have done it to so far.

DeletedUser121386

Imo. that's smart play, even though I have gotten burnt myself by that type of play before and gotten really mad, but hey, seems like it's working out for them

DeletedUser122172

Yeah, they are smart players. Very smart.

But just letting everyone know their plans

Deleted User - 10017355

Probably the funniest thread I've read so far. I'm laughing at you and it makes it even funnier that you don't know why (rofl)

jayjayjay68

There are many strategies to playing this game, that's what makes it so fun. But IMO I always go with honesty and transparency, just like in R/L. You have a moral code and stick to it. I understand why tribes do this underhand tactic, the rewards are good in the short term. But trust me, just like R/L, this tactic does catch you out over the long term. Very few tribes like this win worlds. I very much doubt HUGS will be here in a few months time.

Age of Ultron

They will use any Allies do do their dirty work whilst they sit growing and growing and collecting free villages. Then they will betray you.

2-3 tribes they have done it to so far.
I see people crying over others nobling "free villages", you'd take them too if you got a chance.

DeletedUser103748

There are many strategies to playing this game, that's what makes it so fun. But IMO I always go with honesty and transparency, just like in R/L. You have a moral code and stick to it. I understand why tribes do this underhand tactic, the rewards are good in the short term. But trust me, just like R/L, this tactic does catch you out over the long term. Very few tribes like this win worlds. I very much doubt HUGS will be here in a few months time.

He's alive?!:eek:

cmd.magma

Well does your 'moral code' not teach you there are 2 sides to every story ?

DeletedUser122175

I feel bad for you guys.

Sorry about this, I don't agree with this one. I hope this will not happen again. Like i said better not have more than 1 ally in one world or they just end up being stab at the back after some time.

DeletedUser122172

I see people crying over others nobling "free villages", you'd take them too if you got a chance.

No ones crying mate. This post is to simply warn tribes on the world.

It’s smart. People have said this. But I also agree with loyalty and respect if you have an alliance with someone.

Age of Ultron

No ones crying mate. This post is to simply warn tribes on the world.

It’s smart. People have said this. But I also agree with loyalty and respect if you have an alliance with someone.
Shouldnt you be mad at the other tribe FF then, since they had diplomatic relations with your tribe.
They recruited your members without your consent, but i see you're blaming hugs and not them? o_O
P.S i dont know what really happened and there is obviously another side to this, but recruiting from allies without the consent of the leaders is pretty much against the "alliance" and more of a backstab.

Last edited:

DeletedUser122172

I’m not happy with both.FF are trying to keep on HUGS good side. And have taken some SLAP Members onboard for me. To boost their tribe yes but also saved them from the OP HUGS were planning on us. Also told me about it and warned me that HUGS was planning This. But they also need to wake up and realise the same will happen to them.

Age of Ultron

I’m not happy with both.FF are trying to keep on HUGS good side. And have taken some SLAP Members onboard for me. To boost their tribe yes but also saved them from the OP HUGS were planning on us. Also told me about it and warned me that HUGS was planning This. But they also need to wake up and realise the same will happen to them.
From the looks of it FF backstabbed your tribe and HUGS took the opportunity to noble a few villages off of a dying tribe.
Not justifying what they did, but i think you should be warning people about those players who left along with FF too , if you're going to make a thread about HUGS. I know some people in HUGS, and i respect them, and i know they wont pull off dirty tricks to get a few villages. So yeah i'll wait till someone could present the other side to the story :)

DeletedUser122172

I’ll await any other side of the story and correct and prove it’s wrong.. but yeah I dont agree with what FF did recruiting my members behind my back but they also gave us a heads up of HUGS plans