Heaven Let Your Light Shine Down: IL Declares War on Creati

DeletedUser102250

For the first time on w97 I can say I'm not bored and don't feel like quitting :)
This will be fun

TheBarbarian

Just seen this thread.

A (9/10) for effort Crunsh! Could've gotten a 10 but was there any need for the saltiness?:eek: End-game war is an end-game war, not so much a grudge-match.
The rest of the thread gets a fat F. Y'all need to grow up, whiney little bi***es:D

Saw something about Valour that caught my eye though (before I had soon gotten bored):

Everyone already knows Mason (Valour) wanted to join IL, but he chose to follow his friends to Creati (Floyd, unluck3y and ZamonX) as they outvoted him, but Zamon was rejected. Zamon will probably even admit it.

But yes, let's talk about recruitment, especially when IL has recruited near anything that's came close to them. Oh, and if that's not enough, they family tribe up two tribes too if they're not worth their standards :/

Just a quick comment on this. During my time leading KoBk., I spoke with Mason at length about his plans for the world. Prior to the partial ~Sky~ merge into KoBk his every intention was to become a part of the Creati group.

https://gyazo.com/1db8729eec5bca1ec24dc2de16d67a4c

2 weeks between KoBk -> Creati. Am I missing something or did Mason change his mind after joining Creati? Not here to flame anyone but I sure am interested.

I guess good luck to both sides. Both deserve to be here at the last.

Karl (Formerly Laizerox)

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Mason was more torn than the rest of us, if myself and floyd was open to it he probably would have chosen to join IL

DeletedUser97878

I joined valour after mason had already joined creati however even then he was honest and said his preferred tribe was IL but went to creati to stick with friends

hellosilver

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Jeez, cant we all just merge into my account?
I vote dont hit me, he could pay for all our pp :)
4d956bdc0a153eaacd52454b1b9f99ba.png

DeletedUser122167

Just seen this thread.

Saw something about Valour that caught my eye though (before I had soon gotten bored):

Just a quick comment on this. During my time leading KoBk., I spoke with Mason at length about his plans for the world. Prior to the partial ~Sky~ merge into KoBk his every intention was to become a part of the Creati group.

https://gyazo.com/1db8729eec5bca1ec24dc2de16d67a4c

2 weeks between KoBk -> Creati. Am I missing something or did Mason change his mind after joining Creati? Not here to flame anyone but I sure am interested.

I guess good luck to both sides. Both deserve to be here at the last.

Karl (Formerly Laizerox)

I think it was a combination of things. As many know I built great bonds with Floyd and unluck3y which ultimately led us to joining Creati as a group. I was okay with joining Creati as I had heard really good things but at the same time I felt bad as I had gotten to know some of the ~IL~ guys throughout our time hitting Kobk and I knew in that choice, I was also deciding to fight them later on. Once I joined Creati, my skill was immediately questioned as I had a very easy path throughout the world and didn't gain much OD because of it. It rubbed me the wrong way that I was being questioned over something so irrelevant. I joined the world 1 month after it started, literally everyone in my area were complete noobs, building mixed villages, not building troops, barb nobling, etc... There was nothing I could have done differently, nor would I have wanted to do anything differently. On top of that, when I initially joined Creati, there were multiple situations that caused drama. Fleezy leaving, Veronika leaving, internals, etc... I think that Creati does have a lot of skill but personally, I value the fun I'm having playing and unfortunately joining Creati sucked the fun out of the game for me. If I could go back, I don't think I would have done anything differently as I would never do anything to hurt Floyd or unluck3y but I do believe if I had joined ~IL~, I wouldn't have lost the motivation to play.

Super good at tw.

I think it was a combination of things. As many know I built great bonds with Floyd and unluck3y which ultimately led us to joining Creati as a group. I was okay with joining Creati as I had heard really good things but at the same time I felt bad as I had gotten to know some of the ~IL~ guys throughout our time hitting Kobk and I knew in that choice, I was also deciding to fight them later on. Once I joined Creati, my skill was immediately questioned as I had a very easy path throughout the world and didn't gain much OD because of it. It rubbed me the wrong way that I was being questioned over something so irrelevant. I joined the world 1 month after it started, literally everyone in my area were complete noobs, building mixed villages, not building troops, barb nobling, etc... There was nothing I could have done differently, nor would I have wanted to do anything differently. On top of that, when I initially joined Creati, there were multiple situations that caused drama. Fleezy leaving, Veronika leaving, internals, etc... I think that Creati does have a lot of skill but personally, I value the fun I'm having playing and unfortunately joining Creati sucked the fun out of the game for me. If I could go back, I don't think I would have done anything differently as I would never do anything to hurt Floyd or unluck3y but I do believe if I had joined ~IL~, I wouldn't have lost the motivation to play.

Bae <3 Although I have never seen someone have to defend themselves so much for not doing anything wrong. Actually I have because some of the tw community is cancer. You didn’t join IL and legit quit the game basically so you didn’t have to betray the squad. I mean how much more stand up of a person can you get.

DeletedUser122029

So there I was receiving nobles, readying the snipes and stacks just to find out he used fake nobles on me just so he could distract my defense from protecting the local barbarians, I have failed you barbs I is so sorry friends.

8c92a6ee9002d5d92bf4b1e26b5c3f5d.png

low down dirty tactics, what the barbs ever do but provide ressies