w97 Meme Thread

Quack

Reaction score
Creati so dickish. I'm telling mom

It's almost like Creati is actually just a couple of special ed teachers letting their autistic classroom have free reign during "computer time"

The forums are full of cancer anyways. I guess I'd prefer the cocky and joke comments from some of your players rather than the ones pooping all over the computers they're using and hitting send.

Deleted User - 10770065

It's almost like Creati is actually just a couple of special ed teachers letting their autistic classroom have free reign during "computer time"

Nice you say that. Isn't this thread another Chitwi circle jerk thread. Cute.

Krapek

How cute, and after a few months you all hug and say that it was never personal and it was a good war, pull yourselves together, it's a game and enjoy it.

Creati was and is a tribe that uses diplo, if im not wrong then IPOD merged into you, lets face it, what was the bar for joining, had to be at least 1millish or above? All the rest stayed there

DeletedUser110019

See, it's that type of mentality that I was just stating. Every time you reply to me talking about "how it's better to look at things form all perspectives", you come back and point out something that I had immediately said I was wrong about. Then, I went on to compliment a move that your tribe made. Instead of dropping a point I already corrected myself on, you beat it like a dead horse and then you don't even address what I've been talking about!

I'd say it's like talking to a brick wall, but at least a brick wall doesn't spew autistic nonsense at you when you argue. What even is the point of arguing with someone who refuses to admit a fault or even attempt to see another perspective?

And TG Smurf, I don't think I've ever been jealous of Creati. But it's really cute of some of the Creati folk to all respond at once to even the slightest form of criticism. A lot of you are alright, but some of your egos are disgusting. I even coplayed with one or two of your players at points and played alongside some as well, and it kind of makes me sad that people they choose to play with would talk to others like this.
WOWOWOW wow welcome to the externals can't take the heat join S RANK

Tbh I think it's pretty clear iPod only joined you because they are scared of fighting you guys. 90% of our tribe wanted thier villages for the last 3 months anyway... Bitches will be bitches & snakes always get what's coming to them :D:p

they were sandwiched between IL and creati they were gonna get rimmed from either direction they just joined the side that was better :)

DeletedUser121331

Tbh I think it's pretty clear iPod only joined you because they are scared of fighting you guys. 90% of our tribe wanted thier villages for the last 3 months anyway... Bitches will be bitches & snakes always get what's coming to them :D:p

Not really sure if that’s true, but if it is it’s sad. We were allies with you guys. I wasn’t around for long but everything my tribe points out about the alliance shows how one sided it was. Which ended up being the deciding factor for when we voted on where to go. I worked with Jacob for a couple months trying to work this out and it seemed all but set up. Then things changed. I am sorry for how it worked out in the end, I have nothing but respect for Jacob, but I understand the butthurt you guys are showing now. We could have went about it a different way. But if we picked you guys what would be discussed here? I don’t think creati would have responded the way you guys did to it. It’s just a game, and this was a surprising turn of events. All that’s left is to show creati they messed up in recruiting us. Or we will see that there was a reason both sides wanted us.

Good luck guys. Sorry it worked out like this.

DeletedUser110019

ah cmon dude :(

you're hangman now because you live in the volcano

Not really sure if that’s true, but if it is it’s sad. We were allies with you guys. I wasn’t around for long but everything my tribe points out about the alliance shows how one sided it was. Which ended up being the deciding factor for when we voted on where to go. I worked with Jacob for a couple months trying to work this out and it seemed all but set up. Then things changed. I am sorry for how it worked out in the end, I have nothing but respect for Jacob, but I understand the butthurt you guys are showing now. We could have went about it a different way. But if we picked you guys what would be discussed here? I don’t think creati would have responded the way you guys did to it. It’s just a game, and this was a surprising turn of events. All that’s left is to show creati they messed up in recruiting us. Or we will see that there was a reason both sides wanted us.

i didn't even realize you guys had were Ipod... till maybe after an hour after talking to you guys haha

DeletedUser4786

Look,

If IL has been decent allies, we would have merged into IL. We have been dicker around by IL for like 4 months. Ever since IL declared on AA and left us to handle it. Which we at least were stalemated, each side would push then the other would come back. All the while, IL mopped up there backline and ignored requests for assistance against AA. Face it, IL used us like they did all the other small tribes around. Once your usefulness is up it was either merge or be eaten. IL forced us into creati. State here whatever facts you feel like you need to put here to help you sleep at night. Of course things are going to be biased on your end as many IL players have already said that they were good allies to us, which is simply not true. I can continue to list the dickish moves that were made if need be, but i think if you sit back and think about how things were handled with Ipod with even a small amount of critical thinking, you will see that IL messed up there chance of having us on there side. Simple as that. Let me know if you need assistance in figuring this out.

Oh and btw, "wanting our villages for the last 3 months." that is not how a good ally treats there ally, that was AAs mistake. Now look at them. Just food for thought.

SergeantCrunsh

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Look,

If IL has been decent allies, we would have merged into IL. We have been dicker around by IL for like 4 months. Ever since IL declared on AA and left us to handle it. Which we at least were stalemated, each side would push then the other would come back. All the while, IL mopped up there backline and ignored requests for assistance against AA. Face it, IL used us like they did all the other small tribes around. Once your usefulness is up it was either merge or be eaten. IL forced us into creati. State here whatever facts you feel like you need to put here to help you sleep at night. Of course things are going to be biased on your end as many IL players have already said that they were good allies to us, which is simply not true. I can continue to list the dickish moves that were made if need be, but i think if you sit back and think about how things were handled with Ipod with even a small amount of critical thinking, you will see that IL messed up there chance of having us on there side. Simple as that. Let me know if you need assistance in figuring this out.

Oh and btw, "wanting our villages for the last 3 months." that is not how a good ally treats there ally, that was AAs mistake. Now look at them. Just food for thought.

Creati could have bashed on us for recruitment, but the situation was totally different. You straight lied to my face for ages setting this up, and then all hopped immediately and started launches. For anyone in IPod who says they were used i assure you i have been pestering @nefeariaous and @Pack for weeks asking where they needed help defending their creati front and wanting to help stack the entire tribe. I can provide screenshots to back that up. I am here to fight and so it IL but what you did was abolutly spineless. Ata and Pack were to of my very close friends this world who I had spoken with daily, and turned on me in the end. As usual creati uses their normal scumbag tactics and defends it publicly with a circlejerk. This will be a fun war, but I've lost complete respect for you guys.

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Great recruitment Creati, i'm only a little bitter you got them over me. I completely respect you for your contribution to w97 and the w97 forums and can only wish my members showed the same level of maturity/dignity

Such kind words, will remember them always and forever <3

Leather and Latex

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
22o.gif

SergeantCrunsh

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Such kind words, will remember them always and forever <3

I have no problem with them being recruited, but being backstabbed by a friend over a game well that just stings a bit. However I just came here to call them out for what they are, spineless backstabbers who are so desperate for a world win. I’ll make my only mission to deprive them of that :)

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I have no problem with them being recruited, but being backstabbed by a friend over a game well that just stings a bit. However I just came here to call them out for what they are, spineless backstabbers who are so desperate for a world win. I’ll make my only mission to deprive them of that :)

But yet we are using scumbag tactics by using the in game recruit function?

Remember the game Tekken? You used to batter your friend, punch him in the face and everything.. Bet you was still friends at the end of it >< or call of duty? you shoot and kill your pals.. Still friends.. just because your pal don't wanna be on your team every time doesn't make them bad people.
Just get on with it and play the game.

Deleted User - 10770065

IPOD are the ones "so desperate for a world win"?

Come on, you really are taking the piss. Take your head out of your ass for once and look at this rationally. You're sided with multiple tribes, Annex, ADON, Hang, Khan and you ALSO wanted IPOD on your side, all whilst being the number 1 tribe with a considerable point lead.

giphy.gif

DeletedUser121331

Creati could have bashed on us for recruitment, but the situation was totally different. You straight lied to my face for ages setting this up, and then all hopped immediately and started launches. For anyone in IPod who says they were used i assure you i have been pestering @nefeariaous and @Pack for weeks asking where they needed help defending their creati front and wanting to help stack the entire tribe. I can provide screenshots to back that up. I am here to fight and so it IL but what you did was abolutly spineless. Ata and Pack were to of my very close friends this world who I had spoken with daily, and turned on me in the end. As usual creati uses their normal scumbag tactics and defends it publicly with a circlejerk. This will be a fun war, but I've lost complete respect for you guys.

Sorry you feel like i lied to you Jacob. But as we discussed i wasn't just leading you on this whole time. Believe what you want. Confront me if you want. But thats just not true. I still regard you as a friend and im sorry for how this transpired.