D.C.C vs. ~SE~

Snyper Eyes

The tribe Death Crew Council declared war on tribe Submissive Evil!
Sent May 31, 2018 16:25:38
The tribe is now at war with Death Crew Council!

War name: D.C.C vs. ~se~

Declaration:
It's been obvious that we already are attacking each other, let's make it official instead... Shall we?

George Washington wrote:

To be prepared for war is one of the most effective means of preserving peace.

Personally I'm upset that the war declaration wasn't a better one :(

This is my first created thread, go easy on meh <3

Snyper Eyes

Current War Stats:

*~SE~ Allies omited from these stats*

Rank Name Information
1 Death Crew Council
Conquered villages

Lost villages

Defeated opponents while attacking

Defeated opponents while defending

2 Submissive Evil
Conquered villages

Lost villages

5 Death Crew Council II
Conquered villages

Lost villages

Haram B

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
liked that George Washington quote.. there you go your first like..however, go SE ^^

Last edited:

Snyper Eyes

The quote was good, I was hoping for the rest of the declaration to be better but eh...its D.C.C
What can I expect

Snyper Eyes

When D.C.C try to recruit your allies to switch sides in the war:

Ally Duke said:
Now he's sent this to our members...

CaptainxMidget Jun 03, 11:54
Hello Ally/Ally Family Tribe members,

I am [player]CaptainxMidget[/player], and I have come to deliver this one mail. A long time a go (1 month or so) I created [ally]D.C.C[/ally] with a mindset of a short term plan and a long term plan, I also reached out to many tribes around to develop a lost faith into a new faith.. Some accepted, some did not. I never reach out to Ally before considering Ally/Ally Family Tribe was a well established tribe (or I assumed). I have tons of respect for Ally Duke and not so much on a certain Ally Member, but then again everyone cant like everyone.. I certainly dont like people taking few words out of context and put it on a Tribe bio. Sadly he got destroyed and I guess thats karma.. Anyways

Besides the war (the lovely diplomacy that I realized you had with [ally]~se~[/ally]) I want to give you guys a chance, cause clearly this is a suicide dive that the leaderboard have decided, no one likes to fight more wars then neccesary and certainly not people aren't getting heared. Many comes and goes and some are loyal till the end. Well, I am writing this for a purpose

Those who have recieved the mail has now an oppertunity to do a path choice and Im not saying one is right than the other but I personally feel bad about whats going on and I want to do what I did with the other tribes, I told Launcher that I will send this mail and here it is.

I offer you guys a place here at [ally]D.C.C2[/ally], what it requires is a leave and an apply.

It is a take it or leave it choice and fighting us to protect your alliance won't chance anything, not even a merge. Either we can be stronger or weaker.. what path do you take?

I will hold the offer open for 5 days, I assume the leaderboeard of Fart wont leave the war either to focus the only war they actually had but then again, what can I say.. We seem to be feared by alot of tribes..

Thanks for your time, and good luck with your decision,
Cheers
CxM.

Conscience

Death Crew Council and Submissive Evil both have names that make them sound like the bad guys. I can't possibly decide who to root for, both their dukes probably cheat at monopoly.

Lol everyone likes a underdog story ;)

A14C

CxM is a hothead and and is extremely reactionary. They just recruited a bunch in a cluster regardless of skill. They will be difficult to finish off due to how clustered they are but I don't see them lasting too long

Snyper Eyes

Due to my ally having great negotiation skills they talked d.c.c out of this war and into a merge. Reforming new tribes and family tribes.
I give my unnamed allies all the credit for the ending of the war :)