w97 Meme Thread

SergeantCrunsh

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Your own coplayer literally told me the truth yet here you are trying to lie still? You are a shadow of a man pack.

Atleast ata has the balls to own up to what he did while you still writhe around in lies like a worm after the rain. Now he’s gotten himself banned so god knows what else you guys were doing besides lying and backstabbing.

Quack

Reaction score
IPOD are the ones "so desperate for a world win"?

Come on, you really are taking the piss. Take your head out of your ass for once and look at this rationally. You're sided with multiple tribes, Annex, ADON, Hang, Khan and you ALSO wanted IPOD on your side, all whilst being the number 1 tribe with a considerable point lead.

IPOD was our allies under an agreement for some time. So I'm not sure what you meant by "wanted IPOD on your side". They were allied before we had any diplomatic stance on ADON, Hang, or Khan. Remember earlier in the day you talked about doing your homework before you post? Maybe you should do your homework before you go spewing your chromosome-short comments again.

DeletedUser121331

Jacob you misinterpreted what he said. I addressed that in pm. Unless you blocked me there.

Quack

Reaction score
Haha, everyone in my tribe was questioning why I got an IPOD front several months ago. I said because they do not respect diplomatic agreements or loyalty, and would act in their best interest even if it meant breaking alliances, NAP's or relations. All you guys did was prove that point correct.

Creati absolutely should have recruited you, but you went back on your word regardless. Your members cite an incident that happened months ago as the reason. That's no excuse.

DeletedUser121331

So 95% of our allies wanted to noble us. And they actively moved to our front to do so. Hmm. Perhaps I shouldn’t feel so iLL with my decision. See what I did there?

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
Your own coplayer literally told me the truth yet here you are trying to lie still? You are a shadow of a man pack.

Atleast ata has the balls to own up to what he did while you still writhe around in lies like a worm after the rain. Now he’s gotten himself banned so god knows what else you guys were doing besides lying and backstabbing.

Hey man don't rag on the worms, that's uncalled for

Deleted User - 10770065

IPOD was our allies under an agreement for some time. So I'm not sure what you meant by "wanted IPOD on your side". They were allied before we had any diplomatic stance on ADON, Hang, or Khan. Remember earlier in the day you talked about doing your homework before you post? Maybe you should do your homework before you go spewing your chromosome-short comments again.

Are IPOD on your side now? Exactly, so you wanted them on your side. What's so understand about that lol. Now you're getting really edgy and upset, cute.

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I'm not sure how recruiting players is a scumbag tactic. And of course we are going to defend each other on the forum. Isn't that what a tribe should do?

Obviously Its a scumbag tactic because Creati did it.

DeletedUser117283

It's almost like Creati is actually just a couple of special ed teachers letting their autistic classroom have free reign during "computer time"

I am the only Autistic kid here Quack! (legit)

Just on a side note to all that back and fourth argument with DK. I wouldn't look into people personalities through these externals or you will give yourself a headache.

What people do ingame out weigh S*** posted here... and Creati looks after there own well.

The Evil Organization

This was meant to be a GIF thread area :(

Last edited:

PorkSword

Forum Personality 2021 & 2022
Reaction score
This was meant to a GIF thread area :(
giphy.gif

kleptos

Reaction score
All this bs here. Honestly, IL should be happy that ipod joined Creati just to make the war a bit more interesting.

You can talk all the shit about those players that you want, in the end IL leadership doesnt have any of the “spine” given the talks with Hang (werent they your enemies for 4 months now?).

Now its at least not a 2 vs 1 village count

DeletedUser121408

So 95% of our allies wanted to noble us. And they actively moved to our front to do so. Hmm. Perhaps I shouldn’t feel so iLL with my decision. See what I did there?
I liked you guys :). Anyway I don't think anyone could've blamed you if you gave like a 48hr or so cooldown after ending the alliance before attacking.