Some spicy gossip for w100. The tale of a serial backstabber.

=Bit Cloud=

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I wasn't even aware worlds still had moderators for the forums to check what was being said :confused:

Redempti0n

I'd like to remind everyone that cheating accusations isn't allowed on the forums. If you have reason to believe someone is violating the rules, you should report that through the in-game support system, not post about it on the forums.

I was merely stating some facts, things that i know happend in the PAST.
At what point i made accusations, that need reporting?

I doubt you will answer this like a reasonable person, im expecting the "Answer-bot" type reply you guys are so good at.

DeletedUser118416

Balian attempted to show his face, then got clapped off the scene and deleted his post. Feelsbadman.

Dipsomaniac

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I wont lie, this was the closest since retiring 10 months ago that I wanted to come back and cat you to dust.

You aren't worth the time or energy. You will forever be known as that guy who destroyed a tribe that was dedicated to a former mod in this community, a beloved member of this community, who unfortunately passed away.

That is who you are on Tribal Wars. Enjoy it.
I'm sorry for your loss guys. Sly will be honored with or without the success of the dedicated tribe. Hope you all do well in honor of his memory

Michael Corleone.

A healthy reminder that Incoming Doofus is that guy who split up a tribe that was dedicated in memory to someone that passed away for his own selfish gain.

Mithrae

A healthy reminder that Incoming Doofus is that guy who split up a tribe that was dedicated in memory to someone that passed away for his own selfish gain.

Not to be confused with the doofi who made a stranger duke of a tribe dedicated to the memory of someone that passed away, even after being thoroughly warned that he had a bad reputation, and then after the unworthy members had left threw up their hands and deleted said tribe dedicated to the memory of someone that passed away. After 11 pages I think we're all clear on that :)

Last edited:

ToPaT

Lets be honest though, it is sad as poop that he passed away and you're trying to cement his name in TW history. I get it.

Doing that on a text based online game? That's illogical, make an event irl where proceeds go to one of his favourite charities.

Also you was warned about how Sam acts by multiple sources of how he is. So to be surprised that you got crapped over by him? is well surprising.

He's probably up there right now facepalming at us. :p

Last edited:

DeletedUser57259

Sorry if I'm being controversial here but as nice as it is setting up a tribe in dedication to someone tribes fail. Be it through war, betrayal, or stagnation, the vast, vast majority fail.

Dedicating the tribe to the memory of someone doesn't protect them from that.

DeletedUser84793

when i die..please don't dedicated a tribe for me..be my luck over half those players be inactive and the tribe falls in disgrace...best thing to do in these cases..is say a silent prayer for me and if anything more,maybe at least noble one village and name it after me..i would be good with that.o_O