Looking to takeover an account

japeetje

Reaction score
Hi W100

We're four players looking for an account to take over and make our own. We've just victoriously ended W95 on the account CookiesNCream, and are now searching for a new home.

Who are we?
We are four well-experienced players, who have taken part in many worlds and often made it into the late game. We're all three capable defenders and attackers, and will participate in as many things as possible. We are all three more than willing to help players becoming better, and we will tell people if mistakes were made.

What do we want?
We want an account, which has some FL with room to grow. We can take over a backline account too, but we'd prefer to at least have some frontline.
We want an active skype chat. Whether it's a loving group of players, a toxic one etc. it doesn't matter, we need a place to spam and use hours, which probably could have been spent in better ways.

If interested, hit me up on my externals account or skype: japeetje

Yours truly,
Creamy Squad + Bhai <3

Last edited:

DeletedUser121413

What do you mean take over an account? Like coplay?

DeletedUser121413

Then sorry I can not help you. My tribe is look for more actvie in the skype chat but no account available sorry.

Age of Ultron

Hi W100

We're three players looking for an account to take over and make our own. We've just victoriously ended W95 on the account CookiesNCream, and are now searching for a new home.

Who are we?
We are three well-experienced players, who have taken part in many worlds and often made it into the late game. We're all three capable defenders and attackers, and will participate in as many things as possible. We are all three more than willing to help players becoming better, and we will tell people if mistakes were made.

What do we want?
We want an account, which has some FL with room to grow. We can take over a backline account too, but we'd prefer to at least have some frontline.
We want an active skype chat. Whether it's a loving group of players, a toxic one etc. it doesn't matter, we need a place to spam and use hours, which probably could have been spent in better ways.

If interested, hit me up on my externals account or skype: japeetje

Yours truly,
Creamy Squad <3
Can i join the creamy squad, so there's four of us? :cool:

Deleted User - 10618707

Omg japeet. Youre back in tw? Going to dominate another world ? True legend