W96 falling apart

DeletedUser121413

I don't get what is disgraceful with wanting an Obey member at rank 1, rank 2, rank 3, rank 4, rank 5 etc. It's pretty common in every world.

DeletedUser66411

Disgraceful end game by the eventual winners, I'm not talking about the mails, I'm talking about the rune situation right now. You have the win, take the win.

We have won the world and we will choose to end it our way... Tudadar can defend for 2 years straight if he likes but he will not finish this world rank 1.

stoneslinga

We have won the world and we will choose to end it our way... Tudadar can defend for 2 years straight if he likes but he will not finish this world rank 1.

I guess that is a bit of consolation for all of his milestone achievements your going to have to live with ;)

DeletedUser66411

I guess that is a bit of consolation for all of his milestone achievements your going to have to live with ;)
The thing is in the end none of that matters... On a p2w world anyone willing to pay the right amount can snag the milestone achievements... Tudadar has still yet to win a world for all the 100s of thousands of PPs he has spent. This at least shows there is a little integrity left in this game that teamwork and skill will still beat PP every time. Better luck on w100 :)

*Shadow*

Reaction score
I don't get what is disgraceful with wanting an Obey member at rank 1, rank 2, rank 3, rank 4, rank 5 etc. It's pretty common in every world.

About the winning tribe getting the ranks, there is nothing disgraceful about. - The measures, on the other hand, you take have been discussed by great lengths already and we did not get to a conclusive result as:
- we think it is a cowardish move to mail ppl and threaten (lol) them, while you claim to look for a fight as half of your tribe don't see the sense in continuing this grindfest (yeah, ampac tends to calling it propaganda^^).
- you stick to your "tactics" and we cannot prevent you.

Thats ok, our *shadow* understands.

Yeah, I understand any- and everything; no matter how twisted, disturbed or crazy it is^^ Except for maybe letting this world continue without any sense, but, mehh^^ Uhm, Turtle ;-)
Thanks for sticking it out with us, unlike so many others =)

The thing is in the end none of that matters... On a p2w world anyone willing to pay the right amount can snag the milestone achievements... Tudadar has still yet to win a world for all the 100s of thousands of PPs he has spent. This at least shows there is a little integrity left in this game that teamwork and skill will still beat PP every time. Better luck on w100 :)

The problem with this sentence is that you (as well as me by the way) still cling to the classical TW from many years ago that was not yet commercialized like this. But Tudadar has outgrown this stage and adapted to the current gaming situation. - He has been kind enough to tell me some of his tactics to achieve so greatly. - And believe me, it is not about spending money, despite what you may think xD
Still, good luck on 100 to you guys/gals as well =)

Last edited:

stoneslinga

You can have the greatest tribe without the greatest player.

You can win the rune war and end the world, but you lost all those milestones lol

DeletedUser66411

You can have the greatest tribe without the greatest player.

You can win the rune war and end the world, but you lost all those milestones lol
Im not sure what your argument is? That individual achievements from the results of nobbling barbarian villages are somehow more important than winning the world?

tudadar

Reaction score

This is kind of laughable. Ive only lost prem on 1 world. All of the others ive profited premium on. It was pretty widely known here that obey mass spent premium on startup with mass coplayed accounts to get a massive lead. Acting like im the only one that spent premium is a joke and trying to cover up. I was third to 1 million. Im pretty sure everyone that played w96 knows what happened.

I think you guys even had a prem farm tribe start in same continent to sell you the resources. Ive never seen that before.

I usually play tribeless or in a 1 person tribe or quit after 2-3 months with villages in tact.

Truffle join date : 25th September 2017

Truffle early conquers :

green.png
TruffleShuffleOrRiot (538|595) K55 2,789 james1418 [~SYN2~] TruffleShuffleOrRiot [OBEY] 2017-10-13 16:22:15
green.png
TruffleShuffleOrRiot (524|597) K55 3,584 trodal [~SYN3~] TruffleShuffleOrRiot [OBEY] 2017-10-13 07:57:17
green.png
TruffleShuffleOrRiot (533|599) K55 2,981 cericd [Fun] TruffleShuffleOrRiot [OBEY] 2017-10-12 09:55:48
green.png
TruffleShuffleOrRiot (524|606) K65 3,558 Kantoorion [~SYN2~] TruffleShuffleOrRiot [OBEY] 2017-10-11 16:51:33
green.png
TruffleShuffleOrRiot (531|588) K55 3,352 deadlord [~SYN3~] TruffleShuffleOrRiot [OBEY] 2017-10-11 04:52:39
green.png
TruffleShuffleOrRiot (528|605) K65 4,500 Lord Wrathalot [~SYN3~] TruffleShuffleOrRiot [OBEY] 2017-10-08 11:25:47
green.png
TruffleShuffleOrRiot (526|593) K55 5,216 Noobey TruffleShuffleOrRiot [OBEY] 2017-10-07 11:29:58

You minted all those coins and made all those troops naturally wihout spending any prem for an advantage in the area? I doubt that ^_^ My premium was spent on nobling barbs. Yours was spent on nobling players that spent less premium then you in an unfair fight. Who PP abused more? How many mails have you personally sent with the intentions of getting people on the opposing side to do nothing/quit/delete?

Last edited:

tudadar

Reaction score

Hope you will reimburse the obey players their premium costs. Its nearing on 2 months since you had access to rune win.

Last edited:

DeletedUser66411

Hope you will reimburse the obey players their premium costs. Its nearing on 2 months since you had access to rune win.

There was a tribe wide vote where the majority of players voted to remove you before ending the world.. No one needs to be reimbursed as this was the decision of the tribe.

How many mails have you personally sent with the intentions of getting people on the opposing side to do nothing/quit/delete?

I have personally not sent a single mail telling people to quit/delete. I don't see how sending such a mail would influence anyone in any way, people will play how they wish.

Who PP abused more?

In regards to PP we personally spent under 5k on all of start up.... I won't both debate the ethics of abusing the PP system.. I commend you for finding a legal exploitation of the game that many players in Obey also use. While I would argue this has deteriorated the integrity of what this game was meant to be and instead has turned it into who can play the PP market the best.

Last edited by a moderator:

tudadar

Reaction score
There was a tribe wide vote where the majority of players voted to remove you before ending the world.. No one needs to be reimbursed as this was the decision of the tribe.

I have personally not sent a single mail telling people to quit/delete. I don't see how sending such a mail would influence anyone in any way, people will play how they wish.

In regards to PP we personally spent under 5k on all of start up.... I won't both debate the ethics of abusing the PP system.. I commend you for finding a legal exploitation of the game that many players in Obey also use. While I would argue this has deteriorated the integrity of what this game was meant to be and instead has turned it into who can play the PP market the best.

Im glad to hear you havent sent out one of those mails. It influences people with lack of mental toughness or that are scared to fight/got carried and will be laughed at when the world is over. I doubt the mails would of worked on any obey accounts but they sure do work :p

DeletedUser121430

Im glad to hear you havent sent out one of those mails. It influences people with lack of mental toughness or that are scared to fight/got carried and will be laughed at when the world is over. I doubt the mails would of worked on any obey accounts but they sure do work :p

Do I need to dig up all the mails that the coalition sent to all rim tribes and smaller members of Vape / Barbie threatening players to join / delete? That we had to combine forces to take down "obey the farm noblers and PP abusers" I had to block a number of persons such as AL MURPH because of low IQ mails.

As far is goes, if people are dull enough to play along with a mail it's their own fault for distrusting a tribes belief or a personal belief. The coalition was dirty enough to do this, the same side your on correct? Then you should have no issue with what ethical issues this raises.

tudadar

Reaction score
Do I need to dig up all the mails that the coalition sent to all rim tribes and smaller members of Vape / Barbie threatening players to join / delete? That we had to combine forces to take down "obey the farm noblers and PP abusers" I had to block a number of persons such as AL MURPH because of low IQ mails.

As far is goes, if people are dull enough to play along with a mail it's their own fault for distrusting a tribes belief or a personal belief. The coalition was dirty enough to do this, the same side your on correct? Then you should have no issue with what ethical issues this raises.

Yeah would love to read them tbh. Surprised they werent already posted.

Griffin140

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Yeah would love to read them tbh. Surprised they werent already posted.
Digging up mails from 6-8 months ago is going to be unlikely at this point unless somebody took screen shots.

But I can attest that those mails were sent. While Murph and IWABM laid the ground work for the formation of the coalition they mailed nearly every tribe on the first 2 pages of tribes and every account in the top 300 asking them to take part. Spewing lies about OBEY and slinging mud at us. Then the war began and VAPE decided that it would side with OBEY, it's ally, over the tribes that formally back-stabbed it when it was still part of the "TriForce." VAPE members were railed for this by the coalition members and harassed. I saw the mails IWABM was sending, it was truly pathetic. Brian (RedCrayolaCrayon, the leader) held the grudge he had against those that back-stabbed him and never forgave the dirty tactics those players pulled on him to try to dismantle his tribe, who we all apart of WET + Escape.

WET / Escape pulled out every single dirty move in the book. I've kept track every questionable act from the beginning and I can promise you that OBEY has not pulled even 1/10th of the amount BS throughout this war that the coalition has.
As being part of OBEY's council since the war started in November, I can guarantee you that we never once utilized spies in our planning or did anything else subversive with spies and insiders. Both Cody and Max refused to stoop to that level. Vick also has maintained a clean track record. The months of mud slinging and baseless accusations has continued to make be laugh.

After more than 7 dozen known slimy acts by the coalition over the last 8 months, this is what you guys are resorting to now?
We asked you guys to quit? We bullied your mates into quitting..? Give me a damn break. I've been in contact with about 15 members (and former) over the months and the morale has absolutely sucked since the leadership abandoned the tribes and nobody stepped up. Everyone was left directionless because of it. Players quit because they weren't having fun. Players quit because there was more infighting and stress within the tribe than without it. If you really think OBEY asking nicely or bullying players to quit is the reason why the coalition dropped from over 240 members to... Now, less than 8-10 active?.. If you really think that, you need to get your head checked.

Last edited:

DeletedUser116552

This is kind of laughable. Ive only lost prem on 1 world. All of the others ive profited premium on. It was pretty widely known here that obey mass spent premium on startup with mass coplayed accounts to get a massive lead. Acting like im the only one that spent premium is a joke and trying to cover up. I was third to 1 million. Im pretty sure everyone that played w96 knows what happened.

I think you guys even had a prem farm tribe start in same continent to sell you the resources. Ive never seen that before.

I usually play tribeless or in a 1 person tribe or quit after 2-3 months with villages in tact.

Truffle join date : 25th September 2017

Truffle early conquers :

green.png
TruffleShuffleOrRiot (538|595) K55 2,789 james1418 [~SYN2~] TruffleShuffleOrRiot [OBEY] 2017-10-13 16:22:15
green.png
TruffleShuffleOrRiot (524|597) K55 3,584 trodal [~SYN3~] TruffleShuffleOrRiot [OBEY] 2017-10-13 07:57:17
green.png
TruffleShuffleOrRiot (533|599) K55 2,981 cericd [Fun] TruffleShuffleOrRiot [OBEY] 2017-10-12 09:55:48
green.png
TruffleShuffleOrRiot (524|606) K65 3,558 Kantoorion [~SYN2~] TruffleShuffleOrRiot [OBEY] 2017-10-11 16:51:33
green.png
TruffleShuffleOrRiot (531|588) K55 3,352 deadlord [~SYN3~] TruffleShuffleOrRiot [OBEY] 2017-10-11 04:52:39
green.png
TruffleShuffleOrRiot (528|605) K65 4,500 Lord Wrathalot [~SYN3~] TruffleShuffleOrRiot [OBEY] 2017-10-08 11:25:47
green.png
TruffleShuffleOrRiot (526|593) K55 5,216 Noobey TruffleShuffleOrRiot [OBEY] 2017-10-07 11:29:58

You minted all those coins and made all those troops naturally wihout spending any prem for an advantage in the area? I doubt that ^_^ My premium was spent on nobling barbs. Yours was spent on nobling players that spent less premium then you in an unfair fight. Who PP abused more? How many mails have you personally sent with the intentions of getting people on the opposing side to do nothing/quit/delete?

I would love to see those mails that you claim truffle intimidating enemies. We have been nothing but respectful to our opponents on this world, we have had friendly banter and we have even have friends which we compliment in WET.
We even sent you, personally, a mail saying good luck with the fight and we were glad you were sticking through.

In regards to our early conquer, this is a speed two world. According to tw stats we got our academy on 3rd of October

2017-10-03 16:04 4066 +512

We then nobled 4 days later, 5 nobles in 4 days is not that out there.

Over the next 5 days we nobled another 5 villages, this is not something crazy. A noble a day is totally achievable at that stage. We then waited another 5 days to noble a few more villages. I don't see whats weird about our nobling pattern.
Especially if you add in the fact that we have top flags, there are flag boosters, pally boosts for resources, warehouse packages, noble boosters which mean you can noble a village easily with less than a train and tribemates who will assist you taking villages.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Guys, Warlords of Obey!!!

if you analyze his strategy, he is justifying his moves by saying that we are at fault.

This game is a war game, those with a stronger army, a better general and with positive outlook on a tribe will win.

Tudadar is grasping straws, while i admire his propaganda game. the losses his he took when Obey tribe focused on him is enough to show him the reality that an individual player cannot simply win a world by his own.

You need a team.

A team of trust.

Tuda didn't trust anybody...

Its more of an I,,,

its an I

I

and if you look closely

I

cannot win against a tribe

Ps. Tuda is always and always a player who is skilled to play individually but a player who can't realize that a Tribal wars is a Team play cannot...

will not

win a world.....Better quit Tuda...no one is fighting for you

Last edited: