Hot message leader

Lyon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Yeah Crazy is litlle bit crazy so congratulations riot !!!!, but nevermind lets see whats happening today aand freeee noble for you and you and you my friend

48fa750e5d55430c2c007ad4e47d29e0.jpg

what im more impressed with is, he didnt dodge his nuke hahah

A14C

What about Francis of Assisi then - wasn't he the one who said "never give a sucker an even break"? I'm not talking about being nice, though there's certainly nothing wrong with that; I'm saying that gloating and crowing over catching a few nukes at home just makes it look all the worse for the coalition to be losing ground against the tribe they're trying to gang-bang. Showing a bit of respect makes you look better, win or lose.

Respect is boring - these forums should be entertaining and while I have no vested personal interest in this war it's more exciting when we see these reports and hostility as opposed to respectful behaviour.

DeletedUser119960

Meh this guy is a sad case needs to constantly spam the forum to get the time to pass by faster....

A14C

because Offense isn't very good at defending :x and OD is updated later....

Just it's funny to see the ones that mocked others for not dodging to now seemingly fall to the very same mistake....

People still falling for fakes... Fleezus Christ :oops:

DeletedUser122111

You still havent checked my profile havent you.... Its not a secret where I play, me and alot of others are getting fed up by your sad efforts to make it look like your actually "winning" the fight with Riot

You are not interesting to me , as i am interesting to you , and i dont really care where you play

riot meat ball i will eat you also

foolproof32

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
You are not interesting to me , as i am interesting to you , and i dont really care where you play

riot meat ball i will eat you also
No one's interested in you, mate. Maybe you should try protecting your villages and taking Riot's villages rather than living in fool's paradise.