w97 Meme Thread

kleptos

Reaction score
Let me take a look at chitwis noble history... oh wait: 100% merge with 2 accounts plus 80 barbs???

Krapek

Let me take a look at chitwis noble history... oh wait: 100% merge with 2 accounts plus 80 barbs???
Did not know chitwi could do it in less than 24 hours, lemme check da tiiwiiistats
giphy.gif

No, i was right, he didnt do it within that 24 hours.
The point was not about who has nobled barbs or internaled (tho these things sometimes are necessary), it was the timing at when Toka did it.

PS, Toka has 63 barbs count and 30 internal count (if i did count it right), that means he nobled 22,22% amount of barbs of his entire barb nobling carreer, +2 internals within 24 hours. Sweeet....

Last edited:

DeletedUser88324

All that proves is that chitwi took more internals and barbs than Toka, and you cared s much about the 500village award as much as Toka, if not more (after all, you are posting about it on externals....). #FANBOY.

In In chitwi's defense, it really doesnt matter how many barbs or internals one has one as long as they can make good use of those villages during war time. Time will tell that too.

Krapek, i need people to cry at my deathbed, name your price

Last edited by a moderator:

Krapek

All that proves is that chitwi took more internals and barbs than Toka, and you cared s much about the 500village award as much as Toka, if not more (after all, you are posting about it on externals....). #FANBOY.

In In chitwi's defense, it really doesnt matter how many barbs or internals one has one as long as they can make good use of those villages during war time. Time will tell that too.

Krapek, i need people to cry at my deathbed, name your price

This is a meme thread and trying to keep the externals alive. Besides, i was hoping to get that award myself just a few days ago, but once i saw Tokas rageful nobling i knew it was gone.

And tb really honest, i was thinking a long time ago about who will get it, ofc i was rooting for chitwi. It was just hilarious to see how desperate Toka was for that.

Jacal, i can do it for free

DeletedUser88324

Haha ik mate, i was wanting it ito, but 2mo of sittung on my ass didnt help :/

I appreciate it mate! I want people to think i was loved and will be missed!

Deleted User - 10770065

Basically there's a guy called Kul Tigin in Khan and he's Zamon's little puppet. So yeah, sided with IL.

Deleted User - 10770065

I keep forgetting this is a meme thread. ADON guy, who tribe's name is named after ABBADON (Zamon's real alias) is claiming not to be on IL's side and claiming that Creati is easier prey (despite being down in caps and having tremendously lower ODD). I'm outta here, cya on the battlefield folks! (Whenever I stop being a useless backline player watching my tribe fight)

wibo08

I keep forgetting this is a meme thread. ADON guy, who tribe's name is named after ABBADON (Zamon's real alias) is claiming not to be on IL's side and claiming that Creati is easier prey (despite being down in caps and having tremendously lower ODD). I'm outta here, cya on the battlefield folks! (Whenever I stop being a useless backline player watching my tribe fight)
We just need somewhere to noble.:)
Besides like i said we just had an NAP with with one or two IL members. Zamon was one of those, yes. No villages were exchanged, we cleared no villages for him. (Maybe on special occassion, but not on a contractual basis.) Lastly I do not give one shit about what our tribe name is or may mean.

Deleted User - 10770065

I mean twstats says otherwise, but I won't continue with this because it will just become an endless pit of shit.

DeletedUser114962

Shawn you blabber wayyyy to much. I think you are just super badly butt-hurt that I have a group you and your team were never able to make. ADON is not a basher or feeder tribe. I mean you guys did that with your "bashers" eat them when they were of no more use. It is evident that my humanity is far superior than yours will ever be period

I consider Kul to be like an elder brother to me and the ADON as younger brothers (not because of skill level but because of actual age) You are probably very sour and I understand your up-bringing wasn't as great as you would hoped. Sorry *hugs

24ys07d.png

Leather and Latex

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
The emotions I have gone through today when toka barb nobled.
giphy.gif

tenor.gif

tumblr_mv86nxn3bw1qljtllo1_400.gif

giphy.gif

And then lastly..

giphy.gif

I love you really.