Hot message leader

TheBarbarian

Some drivel is this. Can try to spin this war whichever way you want. Let that be a "rebellion" or some grudge match that it seems to have turned into along the way for no apparent reason. This war is nothing but a threat you decided to act on first. Ballsy and I like it - but you gotta let this ODA bs go cause it's starting to sound like a desperate plee for the world's approval on your "ballsy" actions.

That being said it's a good job we did start with 3 tribes. Whichever way you look at it we'd have faced the same 7-tribe gang bang and it's given us a shred of a fighting chance.

Oh hello there Jasper, how did your OP go? Are your nukes well?

Oh you mean this one?

debb4351957c0cecf0418bed9be62142.png

e8cb748cbeda37937bfaa17ed1ac6f30.png

Thought the man who was able to take down the infamous Nauz would've put up more a fight :(

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Oh hello there Jasper, how did your OP go? Are your nukes well?

Well I had to OP someone other than TQL, since we nobled all of you close to us long ago, seems like the other tribes in the coalition aren't such pushovers. At least people will stop mocking me for my lack of ODA now though ;)

--G--

Amath was renamed to Edge and then PCL. And it indeed had some weak players. But I can't see what you have done against us.

And showing a cap where you were using one of your push accounts, makes you even more of a joke than you already are.

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Amath was renamed to Edge and then PCL. And it indeed had some weak players. But I can't see what you have done against us.

And showing a cap where you were using one of your push accounts, makes you even more of a joke than you already are.

I guess it was all a coincidence then and I had nothing to do with any ennoblements in our tribe :) Sorry for wasting your time G, just ignore my posts I obviously don't know what I'm saying right?
Oh btw, you can google sniping to find out what it means. Pretty sure if you look for "Tribalwars what is sniping" you will come across a relevant explanation.

DeletedUser84793

Some drivel is this. Can try to spin this war whichever way you want. Let that be a "rebellion" or some grudge match that it seems to have turned into along the way for no apparent reason. This war is nothing but a threat you decided to act on first. Ballsy and I like it - but you gotta let this ODA bs go cause it's starting to sound like a desperate plee for the world's approval on your "ballsy" actions.

That being said it's a good job we did start with 3 tribes. Whichever way you look at it we'd have faced the same 7-tribe gang bang and it's given us a shred of a fighting chance.

Oh you mean this one?

debb4351957c0cecf0418bed9be62142.png

e8cb748cbeda37937bfaa17ed1ac6f30.png

Thought the man who was able to take down the infamous Nauz would've put up more a fight :(

Well at least he took out Nauz first...lol he did TW a favor,sad you would kill him for it...:eek:

DeletedUser100466

Yeah I have to congratulate Nutz for definitely caughting us off guard. You are now helping riot talk back while they are getting their ass kicked.

Riot is a very great tribe indeed. You should help them. The riot leaders you are talking to aren't using you the same way they are using their players. Aren't they? Both Al and Chris have a total of 13 villages and their total ODA is around 90k while Riot has 1.2m ODA. And the saddest fact is that both of them are in frontline. Especially Al who has 35k ODA :p

I just hope your nukes won't be dying for 2 incapable leaders to be bragging. Don't end up like the rest of the poor of Riot players that are actually putting up an effort so these two are still in postion to discuss diplo with you.
There are no leaders in Riot otherwise there will be no RIOT in the first place.

Think it through and you might get it. Saddest part is you are inviting everyone so you can use their troops and then force noble them like you guys always do.

Your desperation to defame Riot leaders show you guys are getting nervus so better stay at home or you might find yourself inside RIOT.

#RIPInPeace

Age of Ultron

Yeah bcs you are nothing ... one big 0 , you just watch for yours and chriss ass , but dont worry , there is a place on this list for you too

468068e0a05fa53ceecb7576d264c23c.jpg

bf0619610204abfacfaad03d6a44018d.jpg
Yeah bcs you are nothing ... one big 0 , you just watch for yours and chriss ass , but dont worry , there is a place on this list for you too

468068e0a05fa53ceecb7576d264c23c.jpg

bf0619610204abfacfaad03d6a44018d.jpg
Well being a 0 is still better than inviting players to the tribe and then kicking them off guard and nobling them.o_O