Hot message leader

DeletedUser100466

We will bring it back just to cat every Kurtis village to 26 points and then after posting RIPInPeace we will leave Tw for forever as we know tribalwars team doesn't care about nohaul(US).

Also #JusticeForMe for being dreamswept this world.

#NAMForever

DeletedUser122029

It looks fairly obvious that Crocky sent the mail to H0lly, I don’t see why deny it. I mean how do you mistype ghost when your typing wolf. Making both accounts look silly for even trying to deny it to be honest. Just own it.

Honestly, you people are deluded :D if I was to call holly anything it would be holly :D It's ok eagle we all know why you're so angry lately, coalition starting to fall, how long now before other tribes see ye as the dirt huggers ye are :X rip the coalition #RabidGotThis

DeletedUser122111

Mate this one blue village on the left was against cluster of 10 riot villages two days ago and we have took 6 villages from riot with only just one village ... and we are starting to fall ?? :D:D:D:D:D

0294d9ef2c7c79364afe4b8e6be80c8e.jpg

darkx

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Good posts Hot eagle! Almost every post has been backd with statistics/facts. Good luck to all parties. 2 weeks should tell us a lot about where things will head. Also something very interesting is happening on other parts of the world, stay tuned!

--G--

unlucky turner

2d310ef2e89141bbb1240d493a32a1b5.png
Good job nobling Turner, but I want to ask this. Why aren't you still in Riot since you help them so much since the beginning? Is it because you are a bad player or is it your choice to stay in weaker tribes

DeletedUser122029

Good job nobling Turner, but I want to ask this. Why aren't you still in Riot since you help them so much since the beginning? Is it because you are a bad player or is it your choice to stay in weaker tribes

Because riot suck, cant dodge. Now can I ask you a question, why are you people still asking more tribes to jump in on this already gangbang? seems ye are struggling.

Ultra Instinct

Its simply because he loves nutz