Hot message leader

DeletedUser122111

*waits for eagle to post his list again now, for the 10th time :D *

But every day this list is longer, yesterday 11 today 12 riotmeatballs destroyed

7eff5fbd1f5dc1eed5e4d0e8e83a7c46.jpg

DeletedUser118986

But every day this list is longer, yesterday 11 today 12 riotmeatballs destroyed

7eff5fbd1f5dc1eed5e4d0e8e83a7c46.jpg

You still completely avoided my post from yesterday when I proved you wrong with reports and you constantly called people stupid for some nonsensical reason. Your posts are becoming vanilla and repetitive. Your trolling game is becoming weak and people are starting to see through the bs. In the long run Riot! and Co. will come through. No tribe is going to go through a war perfectly without taking some losses. But we don't let this bullying you have done demotivate our tribe. In fact, your constant spamming, and degrading of us and our allies is only making us stronger.

DeletedUser122111

You still completely avoided my post from yesterday when I proved you wrong with reports and you constantly called people stupid for some nonsensical reason. Your posts are becoming vanilla and repetitive. Your trolling game is becoming weak and people are starting to see through the bs. In the long run Riot! and Co. will come through. No tribe is going to go through a war perfectly without taking some losses. But we don't let this bullying you have done demotivate our tribe. In fact, your constant spamming, and degrading of us and our allies is only making us stronger.

Ok nice pep talk , now look again the post above and cry :p:p:p:p

p.s. that post is updating almost every day :D:D:D

DeletedUser118986

Ok nice pep talk , now look again the post above and cry :p:p:p:p

p.s. that post is updating almost every day :D:D:D

Your list means nothing right now. Your list would have been more relevant if you actually won the war. Congrats you won some battles, but so have we. Again, you still ignored my post. You are the one crying about everything and when someone proves you wrong you cave back to this "list" to boost your ego. That's all this was from the start was about your ego. You honestly couldn't give crap about half of your coalition. You have your select few trusted friends like you have mentioned and then use up and spit out everyone else.

DeletedUser122111

Your list means nothing right now. Your list would have been more relevant if you actually won the war. Congrats you won some battles, but so have we. Again, you still ignored my post. You are the one crying about everything and when someone proves you wrong you cave back to this "list" to boost your ego. That's all this was from the start was about your ego. You honestly couldn't give crap about half of your coalition. You have your select few trusted friends like you have mentioned and then use up and spit out everyone else.

Again nice pep talk , now try to find more people who will betray the coalition , myb thats the way to the win !!!!
:D:D:D:D:D:D

P.S. you are going to be on that list also , just be patient please

DeletedUser122029

Anyone wondering will he be this talkative when on the other end of it, fair play to riot who are battling against the odds and holding strong. BM tql etc would of crumbled by now

DeletedUser118986

Again nice pep talk , now try to find more people who will betray the coalition , myb thats the way to the win !!!!
:D:D:D:D:D:D

P.S. you are going to be on that list also , just be patient please

Nice, you proved my statement correct. Continues to ignore the people who prove him wrong. Also keeps pointing back to the same post or reposting the same thing.

DeletedUser122111

Nice, you proved my statement correct. Continues to ignore the people who prove him wrong. Also keeps pointing back to the same post or reposting the same thing.

Naah mate , you are talking bs , and falling for fake msgs

Please make more effort .... its too easy for us atm

DeletedUser118986

Naah mate , you are talking bs , and falling for fake msgs

Please make more effort .... its too easy for us atm

Must have been too easy for all of those failed dodges and lost nukes/nobles I posted that you ignored afterwards.

DeletedUser122111

Must have been too easy for all of those failed dodges and lost nukes/nobles I posted that you ignored afterwards.

Mate do you know what is the second name for RIOT ?

NoDodgePolicy

P.S. i know that you've catched 1600 700 on crazy wolf :D , dont worry its nice

Congratulations for that , now you can sleep nice

DeletedUser118986

Mate do you know what is the second name for RIOT ?

NoDodgePolicy

P.S. i know that you've catched 1600 700 on crazy wolf :D , dont worry its nice

Congratulations for that , now you can sleep nice

I do sleep nice thank you very much. My bed is very comfy. I will just wait until you have something new or original to share that hasn't already been posted or repeated dozens of times. Your creativity right now is below par. I would have expected better from you :(

DeletedUser122111

I do sleep nice thank you very much. My bed is very comfy. I will just wait until you have something new or original to share that hasn't already been posted or repeated dozens of times. Your creativity right now is below par. I would have expected better from you :(

Dont worry you will get that list again soon ,but with 20 names on it