Casual 5 Discussion

• Thread starter DeletedUser96168
  • Start date

DeletedUser96168

That’s probably the best plan! I spotted you there before,

You’re early to the party so you should have a better start than most :)

Snyper Eyes

First time on a casual world,Just lookin to have some fun. Nice not to have to build from a 24pt villa and starting with some troops.
Best of luck to all,see ya out there.
Nice to see some newer players on a casual world, even if its just to try it out or not.

Look me up if you ever need anything :) I'm a generally nice player.
-Snyper

Quixx69

Reaction score
of course im there, i been patiently waiting on a new start, best start ive had yet, casual 3 i started with 26pt village, cas 4 started with i think 1500pt village, cas 5 transferred from cas 3 with over 600 items in inventory only regret is that while i was farming flags on cas 3 and building hundreds of nobles at a time, i should have used up my reimbursement item more but still have a good amount resource packets to get me going.

Snyper...good to see you again but im getting tired of being your neighbor on these new worlds....lol...anyhow, dont be a stranger

DeletedUser122225

I have been thinking about transferring to Casual 5 from 101 but I'm not sure how that works. Does your village move intact with all your resources, inventory items, Paladin level, Premium Points, Troops and Achievements, or do you have to start from scratch?

DeletedUser

I have been thinking about transferring to Casual 5 from 101 but I'm not sure how that works. Does your village move intact with all your resources, inventory items, Paladin level, Premium Points, Troops and Achievements, or do you have to start from scratch?

Your village will be copied over to Casual5, so it will still be on W101 as well.

If I remember correctly you'll have a full warehouse when you start. Your troops and achievements do not get copied over. Your paladins will be copied over but you will have to re-recruit them.

You are given the option of whether you want to transfer your inventory items and Premium features.

Snyper Eyes

Your village will be copied over to Casual5, so it will still be on W101 as well.

If I remember correctly you'll have a full warehouse when you start. Your troops and achievements do not get copied over. Your paladins will be copied over but you will have to re-recruit them.

You are given the option of whether you want to transfer your inventory items and Premium features.
You also start with 300 axe 200 lc

Snyper Eyes

TopTribes.png

AvPoints.png

RecentConquers.png

TribeDominance.png

TopPlayers.png

MostOffensive.png

TopODPlayers.png

PlayerDominance.png

FastestNoblers.png

Click here to find more maps.

DeletedUser117803

This is my first time playing a casual world, and I am pretty excited about it, tbh.

It has been only 3 hours and already I have been rejected by one tribe, and had a super nice mail from a neighbor. I like the idea of spending the summer drinking gin & tonic and playing a relaxed world. Will be the first time for me in 4 years to get off the treadmill!!

Cheers, and stop in to say hello any time.

DeletedUser96168

Welcome to Casual 5 then! I hope you have more luck with tribes :)

House of Naga

Reaction score
If i transfer to casuals do I get to pick a starting spot?

And do we also get that relocation item for 24 hours?